• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Viridian - you are so Introvert/Shy Fe, it annoys the shit out of me. I almost don't believe it's genuine.
Look who's talking about being annoying. :doh:
There are better ways for you to get attention. :fpalm:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Viridian - you are so Introvert/Shy Fe, it annoys the shit out of me. I almost don't believe it's genuine.

Are you accusing me of brown-nosing, sir? :thelook:

I'll let you know, I've been called "earnest" and "frank" before. I may be a cowardly, neurotic, good-for-nothing shrinking violet, but I am not a weasel! :dry:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION] - you are so Introvert/Shy Fe, it annoys the shit out of me. I almost don't believe it's genuine.

hey! be nice to my bro! :mad:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I like mr.cockburn, (sorry everyone was ganging up on her) I use to hate her, but she's grown on me though I do not think she's an F.

G

Glycerine

Yes, I am getting more and more convinced that she isn't Fe dom everyday. Not just the blunt crudeness but the spontaneity of how she says things. I have have never heard any Fe dom say such things that she says with such high frequency. Most Fe doms seem a bit too "PC" and "appropriate" for language like that on a regular basis. Besides, I would suspect a Fe dom 3 to be incredibly image conscious on the things she says and how she comes off. I find her posts to be highly entertaining. :)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Look who's talking about being annoying. :doh:
There are better ways for you to get attention. :fpalm:

It's about Viridian, not me. It was just an observation, from my perspective. He doesn't literally annoy me, I was just implying how extreme his niceness was.

Are you accusing me of brown-nosing, sir? :thelook:

I'll let you know, I've been called "earnest" and "frank" before. I may be a cowardly, neurotic, good-for-nothing shrinking violet, but I am not a weasel! :dry:

lol. Never said you were a weasel. But your extreme of nice - I don't think exists in the wild. :ninja: I know people who know that "niceness" endears people, and they play the "meek little lamb" card.

I suppose it really is your personality though, since you're online and anonymous anyway. Genuine meekness/accomodation at your extreme just seemed...unnatural to me. :p

[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

I am being nice, I'm offering him my opinion. And if he really is using niceness to charm, ISFJ would be correct.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like Cockburn too.

Mistype me...

ISTP 9w8 So/Sx

Yes, I am getting more and more convinced that she isn't Fe dom everyday. Not just the blunt crudeness but the spontaneity of how she says things. I have have never heard any Fe dom say such things that she says with such high frequency. Most Fe doms seem a bit too "PC" and "appropriate" for language like that on a regular basis. Besides, I would suspect a Fe dom 3 to be incredibly image conscious on the things she says and how she comes off. I find her posts to be highly entertaining. :)

Unless I'm in a professional setting or risk getting stabbed, I don't even consider PC-ness. To me, it's a hindrance to honesty. Who'd be image conscious online?

I like mr.cockburn, (sorry everyone was ganging up on her) I use to hate her, but she's grown on me though I do not think she's an F.

lol, I don't even think I ever actually hated you. Not with Allison Sheedy in your av. :cheers:

G

Glycerine

Fe and e3 combo typically= a double whammy on projecting a certain image. They are typically the most image conscious individuals you will meet. I live with one so it kinda surprises me that if you are ESFJ e3, you don't seem to be all that image conscious even online. Maybe the w2 is drastically different from w4. That's all.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
lol. Never said you were a weasel. But your extreme of nice - I don't think exists in the wild. :ninja: I know people who know that "niceness" endears people, and they play the "meek little lamb" card.

I suppose it really is your personality though, since you're online and anonymous anyway. Genuine meekness/accomodation at your extreme just seemed...unnatural to me. :p

I am a tad pricklier IRL, particularly when I perceive my space as being invaded. :yes: But, overall, I'm pretty non-confrontational, or, rather, non-directly-confrontational; I never feel completely prepared to eat crow, so to speak. :shrug:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] might be ISFP or ISTP, rather than INFP. Just my guess though. :)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really don't use Se at all. I think I just come off different on the Internet than irl especially here. also not gonna lie ive been doing a lot of drugs lately. maybe I'll make a video someday but prob not because I'm too shy.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=14530]Jack427[/MENTION]: INFJ 1w2 Sp/Sx

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah, I'm an INTJ. Same result for years, multiple different tests. :p

I'm also INTJ according to several tests I've taken, they are an indicator, but not much more than that