User Tag List

First 80130170178179180181182190230280680 Last

Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 7139

  1. #1791
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,964

    Default

    Thursday - eNFJ -----> INFP
    I N V I C T U S

  2. #1792
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Thursday - eNFJ -----> INFP
    thursday!!! YOU crack me up with this stuff!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #1793
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    thursday!!! YOU crack me up with this stuff!!
    How could you change your opinion that radically?

  4. #1794
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    How could you change your opinion that radically?
    With the help of the 10,000 manics on this forum, anything is possible
    I N V I C T U S

  5. #1795
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    With the help of the 10,000 manics on this forum, anything is possible
    Sure, now I'm an STJ.

  6. #1796
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Welp, I'm turning in my ENFP badge. But I'm keeping the ENFP gun.

    My Enneagram, SLOAN, Oldham type, and pure dichotomy preferences point me to ENFJ. The only system that doesn't jive with this is one based on the cognitive functions. But I'm choosing to ignore them, because they've never fit me anyway.

    I've kind of resisted ENFJ, because every other ENFJ I know is codependent and neurotic. But I don't think that's a requirement to be one.

    ESFJ, ENTJ, and ENFP have all been close, I assure you. But as it stands, I'm an extrovert, I abstract my perception, I accommodate people, and I like to be organized and planned. If that ain't ENFJ, I don't know what is.

    So, sorry, ENFPs. It's been fun.

    Some other type will have to welcome me in a few months after, invariably, I get bored with this one or I find out that it's wrong. Look out, ISFJs; I'll be coming after you next.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Thursday - eNFJ -----> INFP
    Oh, wait.. so we have no net gain of ENFJs. Good.. good. Order is preserved.

  7. #1797
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Oh, wait.. so we have no net gain of ENFJs. Good.. good. Order is preserved.
    Obviously J!
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  8. #1798
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Welp, I'm turning in my ENFP badge. But I'm keeping the ENFP gun.

    My Enneagram, SLOAN, Oldham type, and pure dichotomy preferences point me to ENFJ. The only system that doesn't jive with this is one based on the cognitive functions. But I'm choosing to ignore them, because they've never fit me anyway.

    I've kind of resisted ENFJ, because every other ENFJ I know is codependent and neurotic. But I don't think that's a requirement to be one.

    ESFJ, ENTJ, and ENFP have all been close, I assure you. But as it stands, I'm an extrovert, I abstract my perception, I accommodate people, and I like to be organized and planned. If that ain't ENFJ, I don't know what is.

    So, sorry, ENFPs. It's been fun.

    Some other type will have to welcome me in a few months after, invariably, I get bored with this one or I find out that it's wrong. Look out, ISFJs; I'll be coming after you next.



    Oh, wait.. so we have no net gain of ENFJs. Good.. good. Order is preserved.
    can you tell me where to take the SLOAN test? i think i took it a long time ago. i was very certain i am an infj but now someone on here has suggested i'm something else and it's effing with my head!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  9. #1799
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    can you tell me where to take the SLOAN test?
    Here's a description of SLOAN, here's a list of Big 5 tests, and here's a thread with some more Big 5 tests. Pick one and go!

  10. #1800
    ⒺⓉⒷ Eric B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    3,430

    Default

    So you finally changed again!
    Well, ENFJ would be a closer match to your 4Marks result as well (Choleric). I would think ENFJ would be more a Choleric-Phlegmatic mixture, but 4Marks doesn't allow blends between those two. Being choleric would also make you identify with ENTJ somewhat.
    And now, you can totally indentify with tour "Fe incarnate" birthday froggie. (If you do accommodate pople, that would be a sign of high Fe).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

    Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: Yesterday, 06:52 PM
  2. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6982
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO