failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    I'm about 80% sure my sister is an INFP. She says that was her results and it sounds about right.

Tests for me come out INFP, except once it came out INFJ. And one of the times it was P 60% J 40%. So it's a tough call. I feel I can relate more to INFP but something isn't quite "right"

how do you feel infp? list please.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Phoenix Incarnate Array Sentura's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

marsgirl: do you stick rigidly to the beliefs you have or are you open to the perspectives people present you?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    marsgirl: do you stick rigidly to the beliefs you have or are you open to the perspectives people present you?
    hey, sentura!! this is my noob interrogation!! back off, you--you--you entp in disguise!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Senior Member Array GirlFromMars's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

OK, here's just a few points that might help.

- Disorganized externally. Don't like rules and time limits. Leave everything to the last minute. Late for appointments and handing things in.

- Internally I'm more organized. I plan things out in my head a lot. I plan what I'm going to say to someone and things like that.

- Can become very enthusiastic about a project, or new hobby. But then often within about half an hour no longer be enthusiastic about it. That doesn't apply to everything, but often.

- Live much more in my head than in "real life".

- Think more about the future and the past than here and now.

- Feel the need to "help" people and help society in some way.

- Express myself through poetry/lyrics

- Feel emotions very strongly, and can cry at the drop of a hat

- Feel like I can't express myself properly. Like I don't know how to verbally express what I'm thinking and feeling. It never feels like I've gotten it out "right"

- Seem to be a bit of a walking paradox. People often see me in different ways. But the main good ones I get are - "sympathetic", "good listener", "good to talk to", "funny", "cute", "honest", "deep" and "weird in a good way" LOL

Not so good - "lazy", "naieve", "too sensitive", "selfish" (which is a weird one, because people say the opposite too)

And "quiet" wherever that fits.

LOL, Is that any help? I'm confusing.

Feel free to ask anything else.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    Hmm.

I'll listen to what they have to say, think about it and then make up my own mind. And I'll think about it A LOT, if it's something I feel is of importance.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

OK, here's just a few points that might help.

- Disorganized externally. Don't like rules and time limits. Leave everything to the last minute. Late for appointments and handing things in.

- Internally I'm more organized. I plan things out in my head a lot. I plan what I'm going to say to someone and things like that.

- Can become very enthusiastic about a project, or new hobby. But then often within about half an hour no longer be enthusiastic about it. That doesn't apply to everything, but often.

- Live much more in my head than in "real life".

- Think more about the future and the past than here and now.

- Feel the need to "help" people and help society in some way.

- Express myself through poetry/lyrics

- Feel emotions very strongly, and can cry at the drop of a hat

- Feel like I can't express myself properly. Like I don't know how to verbally express what I'm thinking and feeling. It never feels like I've gotten it out "right"

- Seem to be a bit of a walking paradox. People often see me in different ways. But the main good ones I get are - "sympathetic", "good listener", "good to talk to", "funny", "cute", "honest", "deep" and "weird in a good way" LOL

Not so good - "lazy", "naieve", "too sensitive", "selfish" (which is a weird one, because people say the opposite too)

And "quiet" wherever that fits.

LOL, Is that any help? I'm confusing.

Feel free to ask anything else.

everything sounds infj except for the selfish part and the late part, to me.

here's one: can you be directive? or not? would you be more likely to be directive with your voice, or do you say and ask for things in a more round about manner?

like, do you say, "i need this, or i'd like you to do that, or don't do that to me, please" etc? what is your inclination?

OR (round about) "i'd like it better if ......., so can i do.........?" i dunno. i don't think that way so it's hard for me to think of examples.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    everything sounds infj except for the selfish part and the late part, to me.

here's one: can you be directive? or not? would you be more likely to be directive with your voice, or do you say and ask for things in a more round about manner?

like, do you say, "i need this, or i'd like you to do that, or don't do that to me, please" etc? what is your inclination?

OR (round about) "i'd like it better if ......., so can i do.........?" i dunno. i don't think that way so it's hard for me to think of examples.
    If I needed someone to get me something I'd say "could you get me XXXXX please?"

Does that help?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

If I needed someone to get me something I'd say "could you get me XXXXX please?"

Does that help?
    sorry, i have to run. you can check out this website: INFJ or INFP

it's pretty helpful, although off on a couple things, imo.

good luck!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Senior Member Array ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Monkey_Peltast: sTp, not sFp.
    I wish man , I wish. It would make matters much more simple.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENTJ

I am so mistyped.
    This world is mine - in time.