User Tag List

First 74124164172173174175176184224274674 Last

Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 7026

I occasionally experience bouts of 'E' and ('F'-like?) 'benevolence'...though not necessarily together. Some of my favorite pastimes (e.g. mindless sports-watching, beer-drinking, art) are sort of 'S' but I would still categorize myself as INTP if we're putting ourselves into boxes. Don't think anyone on here 'knows' me well enough to disagree. Likewise, I'm not really well enough acquainted with any typology members to judge them.

However, I am a bit curious about those of you who have put '?' or 'x' in the T/F slot....

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Just bear in mind ENFP randomness and "the devil's advocate" complex
    On the subject of randomness and devils advocate, I've been pondering INTJ recently. It doesn't have much in it, but as an Fi Te, I really should've checked it as an option too. I keep asking questions like: How do I know my intuit bursts are Ne not Ni? Am I delusional? hehe, sometimes any option can feel better than a closed case with nothing left to explore.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Dude, will you give it up already? You're an ENFP...no matter how hard you try to escape from us.

sometimes any option can feel better than a closed case with nothing left to explore.
    ^^ Definitely Ne.
    "I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    On the subject of randomness and devils advocate, I've been pondering INTJ recently. It doesn't have much in it, but as an Fi Te, I really should've checked it as an option too. I keep asking questions like: How do I know my intuit bursts are Ne not Ni? Am I delusional? hehe, sometimes any option can feel better than a closed case with nothing left to explore.

I have a heard time thinking in terms of functions and the 4 letters at the same time....I mean....for example, if your strongest function is Fi, it would make sense for you to be an introvert, supposedly. But then again, you might not regard yourself as an introvert.

Have you read the INTJ profile and found that it applies to you?

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I think that you are just adding N (since you are N) into your ISTJ shadow.
    Btw you don't sound as INTJ.
    However I could "buy" you as an ENTP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

noigmn is one of the most enfp people on here...for sure. no question.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

Can someone try to type me? I get echoes that I don't seem "infj"
    What do I "seem" like then?
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    Can someone try to type me? I get echoes that I don't seem "infj"
    What do I "seem" like then?
    INFP - a very gentle and sweet something or other
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I don't know Kyuuei all that well but a couple of times I've come across her express Fe-like attitudes, if you have any type doubts I would suggest the possibility of ESFJ with well develop Ne.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

beyondaurora

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I don't know Kyuuei all that well but a couple of times I've come across her express Fe-like attitudes, if you have any type doubts I would suggest the possibility of ESFJ with well develop Ne.
    Here, here! You're not alone -- a few of us on Vent have mentioned this to her.