User Tag List

First 68118158166167168169170178218268668 Last

Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 7026

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    I would regardlessly pick ENTP if I were you.
    Don't do it Luke! It's a trap!

Nihilen, Nihilen, Nihilen really pushing the we Ns are great thing tonight aren't we?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Don't do it Luke! It's a trap!

Nihilen, Nihilen, Nihilen really pushing the we Ns are great thing tonight aren't we?
    Not really, but what other means do I have to pick on people when I'm bored and on a mbti forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    Not really, but what other means do I have to pick on people when I'm bored and on a mbti forum ?
    Start a thread on T vs F.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Don't do it Luke! You know you are SP! Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true! Use the force! Don't turn to the dark side!
    After a long discussion with a friend I've realized that I'm definitely an S. I got thrown off by the whole "S's don't have deep conversations" thing and was like..... yes I bloody well do! but anyone can have a deep conversation about something that interests them

ESTP for life

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Don't do it Luke! You know you are SP! Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true! Use the force! Don't turn to the dark side!
    Don't worry I'm an SP... just with a high N.... for an SP... if that makes sense... lol

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    See when you just make up your own rules and invent your own "system", how can anyone argue with that?
    There's no such thing as 2/3 INTP 1/3 INFP.
    That's just an INTP with T=66%.
    Flak has made up his own rules and invented his own system because he's actually an INTJ who is in denial.
    That's why nothing fits him the way it is, and why he has to refashion everything so it does fit.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Flak has made up his own rules and invented his own system because he's actually an INTJ who is in denial.
    That's why nothing fits him the way it is, and why he has to refashion everything so it does fit.
    An INTP that you dislike and don't understand must be secretly an INTJ? Hmm, I don't recall reading about that typing method in Please Understand Me or any of the Myers Briggs books. Are you sure you aren't making up your own rules?
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ah! You may have a point there . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    An INTP that you dislike and don't understand must be secretly an INTJ? Hmm, I don't recall reading about that typing method in Please Understand Me or any of the Myers Briggs books. Are you sure you aren't making up your own rules?
    I don't dislike Jack Flak.
    Just because you don't know why and how I came to that conclusion doesn't mean it's illegitimate.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Oh look, it's getting crowded.

Anyone who thinks for a second I'm INTJ has their head on backwards. I'm smart like some INTJs, and that's pretty much where the similarities end. You might find more company if you jump on the bandwagon of those who think I'm ENTP, and that that's the reason I developed a function system which isn't stupid and confusing. It's equally incorrect, however. But you would have company: Nocapszy for one, the self-appointed "professional typist." I can tell the difference between an ENTP and INTP and INTJ, even online, so I don't know what short bus y'all rode to the forum.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Certainly strong in introverted perception. But that doesn't narrow down much, as the first two functions don't define anyone's personality.