Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    Falcarius only talks behind his favourite members backs.
    Yeah, I love you too, Falco-saur.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    Falcarius does not know what you're like offline, but you portray yourself on this forum as being too friendly for being one of those cold hearted INTJ's; Much the same way Night does.
    Well, I am friendly to you Guys, yes. I mean I could also be mean and cold but that is not exactly the Way to make Friends or to learn new Stuff I guess. Besides it would suck major Ass if I came here only to be an Ass to People. Tho, I do have to say that except for you Guys I don't really talk to Anyone else. Not anymore.
    I used to be pretty assy, but I had to compromise, because you don't really get Anywhere when being like that. Also personally I wouldn't like People to be like that with me either so I also shouldn't do it to them.
    Oh and as a Matter of Fact there are some People in here who make me be more open and friendly than I would normally be. Actually, you are one of them, Falco-saurus. Not exactly sure how or why, but I won't complain. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer
    She's from a German-speaking nation. She's capitalizing all nouns.
    Yup, you got it. Good Job. Have a Cookie. Or...whatever you like to have.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar
    What I find noteworthy is that you aver your type is irrelevant... on a type forum. Peculiar much?
    Heh, I told you I am odd. You should start to believe me.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I don't think GL is serious enough to be INFJ. Being that INTJs are less concerned with THE IMPORTANT MATTERS like making sure everything is RIGHT AND PROPER, they tend to have a little more of the goofball in them.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I don't think GL is serious enough to be INFJ. Being that INTJs are less concerned with THE IMPORTANT MATTERS like making sure everything is RIGHT AND PROPER, they tend to have a little more of the goofball in them.
    Gee, okaaay. Maybe I am a Case for a Laboratory. People seem to think quite different Stuff about me. INTJ, INFJ, ENTJ, ESTP and whatever?

Also, when reading many various INTJ Descriptions there seems to be some Individuals who are less "assy" too. I mean Everyone can learn, no? I did (have to). I mean I CAN be an Ass but why should I? You didn't do Anything to me so far. It would be pretty unpolite if I came to this Place and would act all cold. At least I think so.

ESTP? o.O

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Gee, okaaay. Maybe I am a Case for a Laboratory. People seem to think quite different Stuff about me. INTJ, INFJ, ENTJ, ESTP and whatever?

Also, when reading many various INTJ Descriptions there seems to be some Individuals who are less "assy" too. I mean Everyone can learn, no? I did (have to). I mean I CAN be an Ass but why should I? You didn't do Anything to me so far. It would be pretty unpolite if I came to this Place and would act all cold. At least I think so.
    entropie thought you were ENFP at first. What do you think about that?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    entropie thought you were ENFP at first. What do you think about that?
    *lol* Yeah I thought so.

You know, I seem to change occasionally. I mean I am a Person who always tries to "grow more" and who changes Stuff that I don't like about myself. I often had the "Problem" that when I took Tests I got out more than just one Result - all with the exact same Score. Also it is odd how I seem to vary my Type in different Tests.
    In the "official" Myers-Briggs Test I got INTJ (even after doing it more than once on different Days), on Socionics short Test I got out INFp, somewhere else I get out whatever. My Eneagram said I was 1w2 and 8wX. It's odd. I mean I do recognize myself in every Group and every Result (no matter what Test it is). I have been like this forever.

As for MBTI - You can bring up Descriptions of ENFP, INTJ, INFJ or whatever, I will always be able to say "Jup, that's me", it's true, I am not deluding myself or Anything. It's just Fact. But INTJ still fits best. I found some Descriptions of them which were almost scary to read, because it fit so well.
    Truth is, that probably I will always stay some sort of Ghost. In any Test, no matter if it is about MBTI, Eneagram, Comic-Characters or whatever else we already did here.

Is it a good Thing? I don't know. Is it bad? I don't know either. It's just me. I guess this is also why People would say "that I am so really multi-layered" about me. Some liked it, because I would be never boring, some didn't like it because they got "confused". Personally I am fine with it. There is worse I guess.

ESTP? o.O

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Oh there's worse all right.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

It's no shame to be unique
    Herein lay the spring of the mechanical art and mystery of educating the reason without stooping to the cultivation of the sentiments and affections. Never wonder. By means of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, settle everything somehow, and never wonder. - Hard Times by Charles Dickens

Neelix - Alone After All

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Don't sweat it, GL.

I'm unlike most other INTJs, too. The characteristics represent a best-fitting model. There's no inherent requirement to embody all (or any) of the traits listed as commonplace for the INTJ to be an INTJ.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    It's no shame to be unique
    I darn hope I am unique! No Copies of me! At least no exact ones. That would be scary. I'd rather be in a Room with one of the must disgusting Demon-Knights or in a House full of Ghosts than being with an exact Copy of myself. O_o

*cough* Anyways.
    I guess we had it all now...INTJ, INFJ, EN...whatever.
    (Maybe I just creat my own Type, like...Noob )

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Don't sweat it, GL.
    I'm unlike most other INTJs, too. The characteristics represent a best-fitting model. There's no inherent requirement to embody all (or any) of the traits listed as commonplace for the INTJ to be an INTJ.
    Oh thank the Gods. Someone who understands me. Hi there, fellow odd INTJ then.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

I think you are INTJ. I never saw the inherit logic in it. I thought it must be a Ne, who has so many questions, because he is on the excited verge of insanity to get to know the world.

But I forgot, that this to some people, would not come off as an idea to approach life, but a basic need, to get started at all
    Herein lay the spring of the mechanical art and mystery of educating the reason without stooping to the cultivation of the sentiments and affections. Never wonder. By means of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, settle everything somehow, and never wonder. - Hard Times by Charles Dickens

Neelix - Alone After All