User Tag List

First 614151617182666116516 Last

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You just doubted nearly every INTP madmin at INTPc over the last two years.
    Heh, well I doubt they are all in agreement with you. But even if they are I know that not all of them are certain about their own type. Haight for example isn't sure if he's INTP or INTJ. How sure are you of your own type?
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Heh, well I doubt they are all in agreement with you. But even if they are I know that not all of them are certain about their own type. Haight for example isn't sure if he's INTP or INTJ. How sure are you of your own type?
    85%? Nearly every INTP questions their type. I think it should be added to the profile at this point.

Even if I'm not INTP, I've been dealing with them online for 4 years now. All different kinds: INTPs, non-INTPs that think they are INTPs, immature INTPs, stupid INTPs (they exist), etc. SeaWolf has been analyzed and categorized a long time ago. Nothing since then has seriously challenged this. I can't even think of another immature INTP that reminds me of him. Most are angsty wannabe-robots, full of doubt.

Haight is INTP, we just like to give him shit.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    I think it's easy to type Athenian as an ISTJ based off the writings on MBTIc - it's more structured and objective than one would expect from the average INFJ. However, once someone can follow Athe's thought patterns, principles and motivations, it's clear that she can't possibly pass as any sort of TJ and that she perceives mainly with her iNtuition over her Sensing function.
    More structured and objective than an INFJ? That's what I call a dichotomy-based cheap shot. What is your assumption? That an F won't sound structured or "objective".

Freud was an I_FP, Freud was an I_FP, Freud was an I_FP.

OK, I think I drilled that one enough. I see no reason why an INFJ's writing would be less objective or structured than any thinking type's.

And Athenian is an INFP. As for the 'structured', 'objective' stuff, you would expect that from an INFP, right? After all, they are JUDGING (in the real sense) types.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Anyone other than Night want to take a whack at mine?

Or is he the only one brave enough?
    Hmm, definately NOT ENTP.

You still think I'm an INTJ or something, right?

MBTI
    INTP

Anyone other than Night want to take a whack at mine?

Or is he the only one brave enough?
    The more I hear from you the more I think you're an ENTJ. You seem so quick in trying to get everyone to hate you and then hating them for hating you.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    85%? Nearly every INTP questions their type. I think it should be added to the profile at this point.

Even if I'm not INTP, I've been dealing with them online for 4 years now. All different kinds: INTPs, non-INTPs that think they are INTPs, immature INTPs, stupid INTPs (they exist), etc. SeaWolf has been analyzed and categorized a long time ago. Nothing since then has seriously challenged this. I can't even think of another immature INTP that reminds me of him. Most are angsty wannabe-robots, full of doubt.

Haight is INTP, we just like to give him shit.
    I've known a lot of INTP's, but my experience with them has been different. Most of the INTP's I've known have been university professors or students working on their PhD. Most of the time they are extremely flexible and dispassionate. On the other hand when it comes to original work that they've developed themselves they are extremely rigid. Also older INTP's have their mind made up about more things than younger INTP's do. The older an INTP gets the more subjects he's going to reach firm conclusions on, and then that's it. He simply won't budge on those few topics. My dad is a 71 year old INTP, and if I talk about some subject that he's studied a lot he simply can't see outside of the mental framework he's developed. All of these INTP's remind me of BlueWing, but he is a much more extreme version of them, like I said before a caricature with highly developed Ti and underdeveloped Ne.

Now if you want to talk about online the poster that reminds me most of BlueWing is nocture/lee. What type do you think he is? Nocturne is more mature than BlueWing overall, but like BlueWing he makes elaborate philosophical arguments and he never budges from his original premise either. In that way they are a lot alike. Wouldn't you agree they are the same type?
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post

No, I respect INTJs.

What do you think I am, if not an ENTP? Or is the intention here to be cheeky/coy?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENFJ

From what I can tell about BlueWing, he seems mostly Ti-Si, and I really can't see much Ne there at all. Because of the way MBTI works, I'd still have to call him an INTP, but he's only one on a technicality.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    The more I hear from you the more I think you're an ENTJ. You seem so quick in trying to get everyone to hate you and then hating them for hating you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post

No, I respect INTJs.

What do you think I am, if not an ENTP? Or is the intention here to be cheeky/coy?

I'm INTP.. right? RIGHT??!!!! Actually I don't think I've made enough posts for you folks to judge me