User Tag List

First 59109149157158159160161169209259659 Last

Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 7139

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I personally haven't entirely given up on testing, but there needs to be a very specific approach to it.

The test needs to be standard, and designed the way professional psychmetricians design tests. Nothing people take online for free really compares to what I'm talking about, in terms of the length, complexity, and the care put into exactly how ever question is asked.

Aside from that, some degree of human analysis is always necessary. A computer alone will probably never do a good job, but I do believe there is real use in testing as a tool for human analysis.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ouh I just figured the entp dual is isfp and the enfp dual is istp. So I either hit Jeffster now or I look for that oil-washed, smelling like brake fluid mechanic girl, who will see to it that my engine stays running.

Man THAT would be awesome . I for the first time in my life I am proud to live in germany, because the chances of finding that here are quite high

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I yesterday talked to a girl accomplishing her doctor in psychology. I expected her to know everything about MBTT, but she vaguely knew it.

She even got further and said MBTT is BS, because it depends on the style of answering its questions. Like the test taker gets the results he wants.

I was completly baffled by this, coming from a doctor student of psychology. I was thinking, if she ever thought about the fact that all of live could be subjective and objectivity remains an illusion ?

Someone has to tell her, before she practices, otherwise I probably think, she will think there is never error in her judgement
    Well, the consensus in the psychology research community is that MBTI types cannot be demonstrated by scientific testing. The theories of cognitive function also cannot be falsified. Plus they have another perfectly workable model: the Big 5. It's not any different than psychoanalysis. Ask her and she'll likely tell you psychoanalysis isn't psychology either.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    The test needs to be standard, and desgined the way professional psychmetricians design tests. Nothing people take online for free really compares to what I'm talking about, in terms of the length, complexity, and the care put into exactly how ever question is asked..
    It could probably be done. Sensory deprivation for three days to reduce the mind to that of a child, followed by an intense battery of virtual reality situations where decisions are forced almost instantaneously--If the answer is too delayed, then you get the electroshock.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Well, the consensus in the psychology research community is that MBTI types cannot be demonstrated by scientific testing. The theories of cognitive function also cannot be falsified. Plus they have another perfectly workable model: the Big 5. It's not any different than psychoanalysis. Ask her and she'll likely tell you psychoanalysis isn't psychology either.
    Probably do, she should come online around 1 am in an hour. That's her time though it seems .

I keep on working on my turf robot now, finally finished the gearbox and ordered the parts for the electric circuitry. One or two weeks and I will drive it around and then it gets the cutter

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It could probably be done. Sensory deprivation for three days to reduce the mind to that of a child, followed by an intense battery of virtual reality situations where decisions are forced almost instantaneously--If the answer is too delayed, then you get the electroshock.
    Well, humor aside, they generally don't go that far. They do intentionally make the test repetitive and at least a few hours long, though. Often times that alone is enough to exhaust people.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Well, humor aside, they generally don't go that far. They do intentionally make the test repetitive and at least a few hours long, though. Often times that alone is enough to exhaust people.
    I wasn't trying to be funny, but it is kinda funny, isn't it. That's torture for you, you just can't keep a straight face!

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I wasn't trying to be funny, but it is kinda funny, isn't it. That's torture for you, you just can't keep a straight face!
    I thought it was a joke because it was so obviously over-the-top and unrelated to what I was actually talking about.

Amazing how you seem like you're are joking those times when you actually aren't. It's all just reversed for you, isn't it?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I thought it was a joke because it was so obviously over-the-top and unrelated to what I was actually talking about.

Amazing how you seem like you're are joking those times when you actually aren't. It's all just reversed for you, isn't it?
    Just because it's a realistic plan doesn't mean I think it's worth it. lol. You'd have to throw the subject in the garbage after you were done with them. What good would knowing their MBTI type be then?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    He sounds like a LII to me, to be honest. And yes, CaptainChick could easily be an EIE, the Beta Quadra atmosphere seems to be very fitting for her personality.
    Um, who the fuck are you?

I think I have read a sum total of five or maybe seven of your posts. (The first two of which were directly hostile towards me.)

I don't know what EIE stands for, nor do I know what the fuck the Beta Quadra atmosphere is, or if those are the same things.

What I do know, is that I have ZERO interest in finding out anything about the accuracy of your typing or anything about said "system".

Needless to say, toots, you DO NOT KNOW ME, we do not interact, and for you to come out of the woodwork to publicly state something about who I am without any provocation is SUSPICIOUS, REPULSIVE, and flattering in a weird and fucked up way.

Oh, and what a pussy thing to do, to address others about me, instead of addressing *me* about your opinions about *me*

I didn't think ENTJ's were known for pussy tactics.

Awesome, and good luck with that.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles