• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

A

Anew Leaf

*gasp*

My T-ness is very mighty! I beat my Fe everyday to ensure it stays that way!

I would cry over this but my reputation is getting shredded enough! :biggrin:

I would like to officially claim [MENTION=9883]Redbone[/MENTION] as a member of the INFP cloud kingdom for she has been caught cavorting with feelers in a capricious and snuggly manner.

That is all.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
an infx who could be j and p ? hmm I have to make something up, he prolly would say: Am I ? I am ! xD

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would like to officially claim [MENTION=9883]Redbone[/MENTION] as a member of the INFP cloud kingdom for she has been caught cavorting with feelers in a capricious and snuggly manner.

That is all.

I was framed and the drinks were spiked. Saturned's Saturnalia indeed....:dry:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION]
ISTJ 1w2 So/Sx

Lark

[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION]
ISTJ 1w2 So/Sx

I'd be interested to know the working out. IS looks mistaken.

Also, what is So/Sx? I know that the 1w2 is Advocate/Reformer, I'm not sure about some of that can understand how its about as close as to be a possibility.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd be interested to know the working out. IS looks mistaken.

Also, what is So/Sx? I know that the 1w2 is Advocate/Reformer, I'm not sure about some of that can understand how its about as close as to be a possibility.

So/Sx is your instinctual subtype

So: Social, drawn to being part of a group, the good of society and maintaining/adhering to social norms and traditions
Sx: Sexual, drawn to sensuality, intimacy and intensity
Sp: Self Preservation, seeks independence, safety, financial security and personal space.

So/Sx means your most prominent instinct is Social and your second most prominent is Sexual while Self Preservation is your last.
I'm not sure about the IS part myself (definitely some type of TJ though) but I am at least sure of Enneagram 1 and Social Instinct first :yes:

Lark

So/Sx is your instinctual subtype

So: Social, drawn to being part of a group, the good of society and maintaining/adhering to social norms and traditions
Sx: Sexual, drawn to sensuality, intimacy and intensity
Sp: Self Preservation, seeks independence, safety, financial security and personal space.

So/Sx means your most prominent instinct is Social and your second most prominent is Sexual while Self Preservation is your last.
I'm not sure about the IS part myself (definitely some type of TJ though) but I am at least sure of Enneagram 1 and Social Instinct first :yes:

Is it just because that Enneagram type has "crusader" as an archetypical type? It is the one which I understand but I'm unsure about it too as I said.

So/Sx doesnt sound right, So maybe, although if you knew me you'd definitely be saying that I'm Sp instead, I do save money and do try to be independent from others, a lot of the time they are not reliable, even if they want to be and a lot of the time they're positively Randian in their functioning. 99.9% of the population can go to hell. Sx I dont care about too much to be honest.

G

Ginkgo

I take your face very seriously. :cry:

*sits in front of Britannica collection*

I'll make your country an offer they can't refuse. But only if you are willing to hand over an endangered elephant with one of those little fez hats. :wubbie:

KDude

I'm probably mistyped. Whatever type I happen to be at the moment.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lark is ENFJ.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=7063]SilkRoad[/MENTION] is an ISFJ! :bananachamp:

A

Anew Leaf

[MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] is an ISFJ.

he writes me long emotionally driven private messages all the time about how he likes to make doilies.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] is an ISFJ.

he writes me long emotionally driven private messages all the time about how he likes to make doilies.
but...but...it is just a hobby. :sadbanana: lol :wink: