• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
As with all INTP typing questions the important thing we have to ask ourselves is: What Would Hustler Think?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok then.

[MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION]: which one tingles your gibblets in the OMFGIT'SME way?

Steve%20Erwin%20toyota%20add.JPG

sad-boy-emo.jpg

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Pfft, that isn't an INFP representative pic. This is:
attachment.php

Attachments

• restaurant.jpg
    restaurant.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 256

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Neh, I actually thought your first one is better. I'm not saying that this one doesn't fit INFPs, but I just think it could fit almost any other type too.

I recon you're right. [MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION] is probably an ISFP, she's always posting images which is total Se, so her agreeing isn't a true INFP seal of approval. And with the extreme excess of emoticons [MENTION=93]JivinJeffJones[/MENTION] used he is clearly mistyped and actually an ENFP.

You're good at this stuff.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I recon you're right. [MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION] is probably an ISFP, she's always posting images which is total Se, so her agreeing isn't a true INFP seal of approval. And with the extreme excess of emoticons [MENTION=93]JivinJeffJones[/MENTION] used he is clearly mistyped and actually an ENFP.

[MENTION=93]JivinJeffJones[/MENTION] is SO ENFP. It cries out at night to be heard.

I'm so glad we could come to this conclusion.

I *did* go to art school, and isn't the SP thing the arthouse? I AM AN IMAGE FACTORY!!

(i also just forgot how to spell 'image' and misspelt it 3 times)

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

Thanks man. :) I've been at it a while. :p
and I don't think just because someone posts pictures often is proof of Se. I really think she seems like an INFP. And also, I'm not as familiar with [MENTION=93]JivinJeffJones[/MENTION] but from what little I've seen from him, he certainly seems more extraverted.

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Have you ever considered ENTP?

Yes and I concluded I'm definitely not ENTP. lol

I've been through a lot of possibilities but I really doubt ENTP.

My ex and friend are both very convinced I'm an INTP and although I seem to be an INTP I was curious to know what others think of the possibility of me being mistyped. To eliminate doubts or create more, I really should keep my word and make a video to see if anyone can see from my actions what I am.

Starry

Yes and I concluded I'm definitely not ENTP. lol

I've been through a lot of possibilities but I really doubt ENTP.

My ex and friend are both very convinced I'm an INTP and although I seem to be an INTP I was curious to know what others think of the possibility of me being mistyped. To eliminate doubts or create more, I really should keep my word and make a video to see if anyone can see from my actions what I am.

Do you test INTP? I do agree with phobik that you seem extraordinarily 'laid-back' for an INTP.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*sits here to watch the drama of a new person telling everyone else what they are and being oblivious to funny things unfold*

:popc1:

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To whom it may concern (*cough, cough*):

iro·ny
noun \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
plural iro·nies
Definition of IRONY
: a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony
a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance