User Tag List

First 4090130138139140141142150190240640 Last

Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 7139

  1. #1391
    Feline Member kelric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INtP
    Posts
    2,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    INFJ for Jen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I'll have to third that. Jen - INFJ
    Same... Jen = INFJ.

  2. #1392
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Uber and Señor Flak:

    ENTP
    Uber? why not. A very special one, but hey, there's no "ordinary" ENTPs. ENTPs often are extreme narcissists like Uber is, but they usually have a subtler or lighter way to show it because they focus it externally. Ne-Dom are often more scatterbrained than our beloved Uber, but again, who knows?

    But I disagree on Flak. I distinctively smell the foul stench of INTP's putridness in most of his writings.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  3. #1393
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    And meanwhile I think most of that stuff is crap, and is made up to make normal human behavior something to medicate into submission.


    You probably think this is crap because a lot of doctors find it easier to medicate than to find the true root of the problem (and thus, there are a high number of people on medication that don't actually have a physiological problem).

    However, denying that these physiological issues exist is like denying that there are any creatures that exist in the ocean because you can't see the overwhelming majority with your eyes above the water. You can't see the aquatic life below the sea; you also can't see the molecular physiology of the inside of someone's brain.
    But there are pieces of equipment that allow people to examine such things, and they've proven they exist. (100% proven. There is absolutely no dispute.) It's a physiological reality that there are incorrect levels of neurochemicals flowing around in some people. This is what causes problems in some people. (Some. Not everyone who is taking the medication. Because, again, it's easier to medicate someone than to go through the effort of finding the cause.)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  4. #1394
    Senior Member Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Jack Flak: INTJ

    MacGuffin, Rajah, and Edahn: xNTP (x denoting ambivert)

    Uberfuhrer: ISTJ

    Ivy: Destroyer of MBTI

  5. #1395
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    heh
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  6. #1396
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

    MacGuffin, Rajah, and Edahn: xNTP (x denoting ambivert)
    Not ambivert: it varies according to the amount of alcohol currently flowing in their veins.
    That's the x-factor.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  7. #1397
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    But I disagree on Flak. I distinctively smell the foul stench of INTP's putridness in most of his writings.
    When you have a higher post count, you may comment on Jack's writing.
    Until then, it is to be assumed that you're not on the forum often enough to make a clear analysis -- at least given Señor Flak's recent sign on.
    we fukin won boys

  8. #1398
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Jack Flak: INTJ

    MacGuffin, Rajah, and Edahn: xNTP (x denoting ambivert)

    Uberfuhrer: ISTJ

    Ivy: Destroyer of MBTI
    If Uber is not an INTJ, then I will my own hat... and then shit out a better hat.

  9. #1399
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Until then, it is to be assumed that you're not on the forum often enough to make a clear analysis -- at least given Señor Flak's recent sign on.
    You really think I genuinely tried to make "a clear analysis"?

    ----

    Anyway, concerning our dear beloved Uber, as far as I remember, he often complained to be a control-freak, I mean: to be obsessed by power and the desire to lead and/or control people. That's definitely NOT an ENTP trait. But maybe I'm wrong?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  10. #1400
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    ENTPs do what they want.

    It's a human kind of thing to desire power. If the human happens to be ENTP...
    we fukin won boys

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 06:52 PM
  2. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6982
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO