User Tag List

First 3383123131132133134135143183233633 Last

Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 7139

MBTI
    intp

Interesting - I just checked the rest of the thread and it appears some of the very people decrying the concept of typing other people counter to what the typee typed himself/herself felt no qualms about engaging in a bit of it themselves.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

LOL!!!

Quit being a complete and utter jackass and I will quit "antagonizing" you, as you say. K?
    Technically, you're being a little impolite. Do you see the error in your diplomatic strategy?

MBTI
    INTP

LOL!!!

Quit being a complete and utter jackass and I will quit "antagonizing" you, as you say. K?
    another little interjection.

I find it rather amusing that any conflict, argument, or debate that you engage in requires the opposing individual to be a "jackass" or other similar personal terms. In the end it always seems as if you are the one who cries foul the most though when you sense even a hint of personal involvment.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You are typed accurately. Being a Sensor implies lack of Intuition use, which leads you to believe others aren't more perceptive.
    I'll be sure to let the professionals here know right away. They will be relieved that some amateur on a forum who doesn't know me at all was able to derive my type with such accuracy after I stated it next to every post I make, despite following up with a nonsensical comment on Ss, despite their uncertainty after interviewing me and giving me the formal test. They will no doubt be contacting you shortly to roll your new innovative gut-feeling at-a-distance system into the new curriculum. I assume they will also be doing away with the self-typing mechanism in the ethics part, given that it is no longer required, given the high accuracy of the above system. :rolli:

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Technically, you're being a little impolite. Do you see the error in your diplomatic strategy?
    With you, I am no longer trying to be diplomatic, you insulted ptgatsby, along with all sensors stating this, "Being a Sensor implies lack of Intuition use, which leads you to believe others aren't more perceptive."

And then you inadvertently insulted hap and all judging primaries (according your system) stating, "Note that it remains the Judging Primaries who deny the ability to be objective."

I don't have a diplomatic strategy, I treat most people with respect, you however, have lost my respect.

I like you when you are being fluffy and funny, (it's what you do best), but when you attempt to get serious, for some reason you tend to become an [eager, wide-eyed puppy dog].

Last edited by Ivy; 11-04-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: removed insult
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Banned
    MBTI
    type

May I have permission to speak to CC the way she speaks to me? This is not a serious question. Believe it or not, I don't want to make her cry.

Sometimes it's very hard to suppress my unreal ability to be mean, CC. Be grateful.

ptgatsby: While we may disagree, I appreciate your proficiency with sarcasm. CC could learn something from you.

MBTI
    INTP

With you, I am no longer trying to be diplomatic, you insulted ptgatsby, along with all sensors stating this, "Being a Sensor implies lack of Intuition use, which leads you to believe others aren't more perceptive."

And then you inadvertently insulted hap and all judging primaries (according your system) stating, "Note that it remains the Judging Primaries who deny the ability to be objective."

I don't have a diplomatic strategy, I treat most people with respect, you however, have lost my respect.

I like you when you are being fluffy and funny, (it's what you do best), but when you attempt to get serious, for some reason you tend to become an emotionally hyper-sensitive, asshole.

This post is VERY funny.

That is all I have to say.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I like you when you are being fluffy and funny, (it's what you do best), but when you attempt to get serious, for some reason you tend to become an emotionally hyper-sensitive, mean asshole.

Smiley? Why, might I ask?
    If you didn't mean all this, then don't say it.
    Don't say it and then smiley it.

May I have permission to speak to CC the way she speaks to me? This is not a serious question. Believe it or not, I don't want to make her cry.

Sometimes it's very hard to suppress my unreal ability to be mean, CC. Be grateful.
    Do you both need a thread of your own to make up?
    Considering how clumsy I've been recently with new threads, it could take awhile... so don't make me do it, for your own sanity.

*still debating on what should get moved NOW*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Darling, please, I implore you...

BRING IT ON!!!

There is absolutely NOTHING you can say that would make me cry, because only people I actually *respect* have the ability to do that, k?
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Smiley? Why, might I ask?
    If you didn't mean all this, then don't say it.
    Don't say it and then smiley it.
    I meant all of it.

Noticed how I used instead if , though, in retrospect, I probably should have used, :rolli:
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles