• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know if it's all that many ISFPs or just the ones who populate the Internet and get into type theory, ya know?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think people underestimate Fi in respect to interest in personality theory. MBTI is like every Fi-dom's dream come true; in a way, it validates your feelings/viewpoint. The most common S type on MBTI forums seems to be ISFPs. I also think a decent amount of INFPs online are actually ISFP.

It's been suggested by various MBTI authors that developing iNtuition is important for a Fi-dom to find adequate ways to express their feelings, so that could be why some ISFPs seem to have high Ni.

KDude

why do so many ISFPs have their Ni on steroids?

If I'm ISFP, I would say whatever Ni I have is a result of introversion. That's my theory at least.. that a lot of Fi or Ti in IFPs and ITPs would go hand in hand with other introspective functions: Si and Ni. Same with IFJ/ITJ and their Ti/Fi. ISFJs may not use Ti like an INTP, but some can be meticulous researchers, fact finders, and may sift through a lot of material and bring up many reliable points in their presentations or something. And it's probably natural for INTJs to speak of some Fi, like Edgar does.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thirded!

Not that I'm biased or anything... :whistling:

Fourth'd. :) There's a noticeable, patented 'vibe' that comes along with being an ESTP, and it's hard to miss. But as always, this is one person's opinion.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I'm ISFP, I would say whatever Ni I have is a result of introversion. That's my theory at least.. that a lot of Fi or Ti in IFPs and ITPs would go hand in hand with other introspective functions: Si and Ni. Same with IFJ/ITJ and their Ti/Fi. ISFJs may not use Ti like an INTP, but some can be meticulous researchers, fact finders, and may sift through a lot of material and bring up many reliable points in their presentations or something. And it's probably natural for INTJs to speak of some Fi, like Edgar does.

True about ISFJs; I definitely see what I think is tert Ti in my ISFJ mom. She's very capable of making a logical argument, but it's usually in the interests of a feeling.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't even know you superficially. I'd say we're barely even acquainted, and yet I'm unsurprised to hear you say that you play by your own rules.

[video=vimeo;6531262]Nobody's rules...[/video]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lunarmoon posts a LOT like Provoker.

I think they are both mistyped.

I think there is a possibility that Provoker is not INTJ. Satine suggested the same.

Also, JTG1984 is most likely an ISTJ E1w9 with high Fi. He sure as hell ain't no ISFP.

I mean he could be ISFJ over-relying on Ti, but he's definitely ISxJ.