First 2979119127128129130131139179229629 Last

Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 7100

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Jack once again you are incorrect with your assumptions. I am not social at all but you wouldn't know that since you do not know me. Getting together several times a year with a group of people (some of who are friends irl) hardly constitutes extroversion. I only have a few close friends (by choice) and when I do go out it's straight there and straight back home again. I met my husband and bff online and avoid people most of the time. What you see isn't always what you get.

If we're being honest I believe you know referring to me a sensor irritates me. It's a practically effortless way to get at me (any moron who can read knows this) and you've chosen to use it this several times now.

I am now finished with the what type is Jen conversation as Rajah was 100% correct in stating several months ago how little it really matters. I'm rarely around here much anymore and it appears you've found yourself an audience so enjoy. Also best wishes on your journey of reaching 10,000 posts by Christmas.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I am now finished with the what type is Jen conversation as Rajah was 100% correct in stating several months ago how little it really matters.
    haha. Yeah you've made that perfectly clear with this post.

Btw, most introverts are much better than you at hiding the fact that something upsets them.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    haha. Yeah you've made that perfectly clear with this post.

Btw, most introverts are much better than you at hiding the fact that something upsets them.
    Aren't you and Jack room mates or dating? That was brought up recently but the link wasn't clear.

I am 39 years old most of which was spent feeling alone and unhappy prior to meeting my husband and getting away from my overbearing ISFJ mother so now instead of internalizing everything, I now often say like it is. To me that's not extroversion. Again there's more to most people than what's on the surface.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Ha!

Before clicking, I thought, "well, at least over here it probably won't amount to people calling people they don't like sensors."

Live and learn.
    innit?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Jen: ESFJ, certainty: moderate to high. xSFJ, certainty: very high.

Extreme Feeling Judgment dominance of psyche, so obviously Feeling Primary. This leaves ESFJ, ISFJ, ENFJ, and INFJ.

Intuition is sidelined...The lack of Intuition implies Sensing, and her motivation and style is like that of Sensors and SJs as a rule. Which leaves ESFJ and ISFJ.

The importance of sociability, at least in intent, implies Extroversion, which leaves us with ESFJ.
    She doesn't lack intuition or introversion as much as she has gotten over the high-self-monitoring many IXFX women engage in. It comes from getting sick of people and their stupid judgments based on trivial things -- women, especially mothers, are subjected to a lot of that kind of thing -- and eventually you realize you're doing pretty darn well and they can take a flying leap if they don't like it. Still stings, but you aren't going to let it rule you.

You talk about her motivation -- what do you perceive her motivation to be?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    She doesn't lack intuition or introversion as much as she has gotten over the high-self-monitoring many IXFX women engage in. It comes from getting sick of people and their stupid judgments based on trivial things -- women, especially mothers, are subjected to a lot of that kind of thing -- and eventually you realize you're doing pretty darn well and they can take a flying leap if they don't like it. Still stings, but you aren't going to let it rule you.

It's most definitely interesting to watch Monseigneur Flak dissect a person's psyche. The flailing and floundering are what I enjoy the most.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quick, what's the type most proficient with BS?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Quick, what's the type most proficient with BS?
    ENTP.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    ENTP.
    ENTP's a plenty, then!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post

Her motivation, academically speaking, is similar to what I've stated. It's primarily to pass judgment based on emotional criteria working in tandem with the obvious. Picking up on intents and nuances is not a strength, so there is likely a preference for the concrete. Additionally, creating the type of social environment she prefers is very important. Very ESFJ trait (Though ISFJ to a lesser extent). Intertype dynamics are a factor here, as the INTP wants nothing to do with the "ESFJ environment." There is an almost palpaple repulsion. Slightly less so for the ISFJ environment, which is why this type is also a possibility.

However. If not xSFJ, something has gone wrong psychologically, because Intuition is functioning improperly. Hypothetically, this could explain the perverse dominance of Feeling in the psyche, to the partial exclusion of the Support function, whether it be Intution or Sensing. The Thinking function has been denied connection with a Perceiving function.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: