User Tag List

Page 127 of 701 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 7007

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

yeah that would be another possibility, invent a new system.

See that's why I hate this shit, physics is linear, psychology sucks.

I have come to develop an understanding of how Ni works within my special one and it really fits some sort of system.

But if you portray it onto you BW in this case Ni - Te makes absolutely no sense.

But maybe it does and we do underestimate the power of this connection. Your books and texts are at least well structured and organized to be read. Maybe Te has more abilities than a Ti user would be willing to admit.
    Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    But if you portray it onto you BW in this case Ni - Te makes absolutely no sense.
    Ni-Te never makes sense, unless it's simply defined as "How INTJs' brains work." That's why I scrapped it and made a new system.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

It is a hard thing yes.

But I wouldnt rule out the possibility that such things do no work.

My special one has Ni-Fe primary and she is a judgemental character. But you wont trust your eyes, how fast you can open her mind for new things, if you know better on things. And you wont trust your eyes also, how often that does not work

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

It is a hard thing yes.

But I wouldnt rule out the possibility that such things do no work.

My special one has Ni-Fe primary and she is a judgemental character. But you wont trust your eyes, how fast you can open her mind for new things, if you know better on things. And you wont trust your eyes also, how often that does not work
    Yes, INFJ. You admit she has a Judging nature. I propose that the "Ni" you see is moderate intuition input being constantly processed by dominant Feeling.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

not really and that's the thing. If I for example want to convince a dominant rational of a thing he sees as being dumb, it can take me years and I never succeed.

With her it can be the same thing or it can be not. Sometimes we talk like we were two entps and sometimes we dont. I cant pinpoint down what makes her tick that way.

The thing is, she can be totally judgemental in times. And then again she can be totally different.

And this whole thing changes haphazardly.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

not really and that's the thing. If I for example want to convince a dominant rational of a thing he sees as being dumb, it can take me years and I never succeed.

With her it can be the same thing or it can be not. Sometimes we talk like we were two entps and sometimes we dont. I cant pinpoint down what makes her tick that way.

The thing is, she can be totally judgemental in times. And then again she can be totally different.

I propose that this is called being Human. Additionally, Feeling Primaries may (or may not) concede logical arguments because they trust the rationality of the person they are interacting with, and realize it is not their greatest strength.

Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ

And now you know where I got my name.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    If you say I am a Thinking type and also I am an Introvert, it means that you use Thinking primarily in the realm of Introversion.

Introvert/Extrovert distinction is primarily concerned with showing how we derive energy. In the case of the Introvert, it is through solitary contemplation, in the case of the Extrovert, it is through interaction with the external world.

Thus, if we have the concept of a Thinker and an Introvert, we maintain that the Thinker in question is most easily inspired to think when he/she is alone. When we maintain that one is an Extroverted Thinker, we claim that one is most easily inspired to Think in activities which involve interaction with the external world.

Clearly, the concept of Introversion and Extroversion specifies direction of the functions. In order to claim that functions lack directions, this concept must be abrogated.
    Speaking to the bolded part: does this necessarily change the nature of the function itself? Does the mechanism of thinking change because of its direction? And if so, how? Which ways of thinking are extroverted, and which are introverted?

It seems to me that the only time the distinction can be clearly made is when, say, an INTJ uses logic and people call it Te because MBTI says that it is so. But when an INTP uses logic (and it could be the exact same 'logic'...there are not seperate 'logics' for Ti and Te, and those who claim that there are fail to define exactly what the difference is), people call it Ti because that's what the MBTI function theory says it is.

I think even you, BW, have experienced this confusion when people started calling you INTJ because your logic was somehow more "linear" than the supposedly mystical Ti logic.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I propose that this is called being Human. Additionally, Feeling Primaries may (or may not) concede logical arguments because they trust the rationality of the person they are interacting with, and realize it is not their greatest strength.
    I dont think that this can be explained that way.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

I dont think that this can be explained that way.
    CAN TOO! CAN TOO! lol.