• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFP - ENFP <- That is a great link for differentiating ENFPs and ESFPs. And I think you pointed out some good points here, some I've been trying to explain to a lot of people. Most SP descriptions suck. That's why I think a lot of SPs mistype themselves as a NP when they take the test.

The main way that I identify type and work within type is using the cognitive functions as ways to describe them. Have you checked into that? You seem to understand ENFPs and ESFPs in really general terms.

RATS. That site doesn't have anything for ENTP vs. ESTP.

I'll do the BALCONY TEST. If jump off and belly flop on top of a Mercedes Benz and end up on an MTV late night show, I'm ESTP.

If I find myself in a gold beamed paradise with 72 virgin midgets, I'm obviously an ENTP. Obviously. :coffee:

KDude

Astronaut medicine? Never tried it. The best one for me is Zopiclon.

No side-effects, but it leaves a "strange" taste the day after.

That's what I'm taking. Well, not exaxtly. Maybe it's a difference medicine. it's call Zaleplon. Not Zopiclon. Zaleplon,Zopliclon..eh, no difference !!! :rolleyes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
RATS. That site doesn't have anything for ENTP vs. ESTP.

Perhaps I'll jump out the balcony. If I survive and crash on top of a Mercedes Benz and end up on an MTV late night show, I'm ESTP.

If I find myself in a gold beamed paradise with 72 virgin men, I'm obviously an ENTP. Obviously. :coffee:

Maybe you should check out the interaction styles on that site? ESTP and ENTP have two different ones. You seem to be a bit more "rough" than the ENTPs I've known.

Also, here is a site by the same people about temperament, it's really good and it might help you- 4temperaments.com -- Understanding Temperament Theory

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always found that most of the ESTP descriptions suck quite heartily... though when you understand the ways that the functions work and interact, ESTPs are quite awesome :cool:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
That's what I'm taking. Well, not exaxtly. Maybe it's a difference medicine. it's call Zaleplon. Not Zopiclon. Zaleplon,Zopliclon..eh, no difference !!! :rolleyes:

No, it´s a different drug.

Benzodiazepines and dopamines have horrible side-effects.

Rozerem is another good drug.

gromit

likes this
On a personal level, because I deeply value both integrity and self-awareness, it frustrates me when people cannot be honest to themselves while taking an anonymous self-assessment test! :wtf:

I can see how that could be the case. I don't think it's that people are deliberately putting an insincere answer, but that they perceive themselves a particular way. A lot of the time (but certainly not always) it seems to have to do with negative self-image.

KDude

No, it´s a different drug.

Benzodiazepines and dopamines have horrible side-effects.

Rozerem is another good drug.

im rather high and keep editing my posts.. cant spell or get grammar right now.

but i can't sleep X(

this doesnt seem a good buzz for guys working in space.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe you should check out the interaction styles on that site? ESTP and ENTP have two different ones. You seem to be a bit more "rough" than the ENTPs I've known.

Also, here is a site by the same people about temperament, it's really good and it might help you- 4temperaments.com -- Understanding Temperament Theory

Rough? I'm as gentle as a spiky and explosive lamb. I also suspected that I may also be an ENFP. That's THREE different temperaments I could be. (SJ is completely ruled out)

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
im rather high and keep editing my posts.. cant spell or get grammar right now.

but i can't sleep X(

this doesnt seem a good buzz for guys working in space.

For sure it doesn´t.

I hope that they didn´t cost you as twice as the regular sleeping pills because they are said to be used by astronauts. ;)

Little_Sticks

On a personal level, because I deeply value both integrity and self-awareness, it frustrates me when people cannot be honest to themselves while taking an anonymous self-assessment test! :wtf:

Oh, for the record, because someone quoted this above and it reminded me of something, prolonged doses of mild to moderate Depersonalization will really fuck up a person's understanding of them-self and the world around them and leave them wondering if they really care about anything. It's not always so simple. There are varying psychological degrees of how a person engages the world and the more apathetic in this regard, the more questioning of everything and one starts to wonder if it is even really possible to truly give-a-shit about anything. So consider yourself lucky, I suppose.

K. I'm done. Have a nice day. It was a pleasure. If Satan calls about breach of soul contract, tell him I'll get back to him when I'm dead, and hold all other calls until I have finished my routine 5-hour Tuesday masturbation session.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP - ENFP <- That is a great link for differentiating ENFPs and ESFPs. And I think you pointed out some good points here, some I've been trying to explain to a lot of people. Most SP descriptions suck. That's why I think a lot of SPs mistype themselves as a NP when they take the test.

The main way that I identify type and work within type is using the cognitive functions as ways to describe them. Have you checked into that? You seem to understand ENFPs and ESFPs in really general terms.

My knowledge for the moment is incredibly general but i do have the feeling i know my own type to be correct. Looking at the link you posted i'd still lean very much toward ENFP but it was quite brief. I don't rule it out (i tend not to rule out many things in life until i have a eureka moment) but i am still left with a sense of knowing. I will gather info regarding the cognitive functions as time goes by and as i learn from various sources.
Thanks for the link