• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Have a go at me.

(Not like that. Well, unless you want to and are gentle.)

punch you? yeah I wouldn't want that either. and what's i gentle punch? a nice tap with the fist?

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9

Still ENFP :) There might be a faint chance of ENTJ, as you seem quite high Te at times, but it doesn't really seem that likely. More probably it's just a strong tertiary rather than a primary.

Have a go at me.

(Not like that. Well, unless you want to and are gentle.)

I'll do you, if you do me too. :smile:

*Coughs* When you two have finished having fun togther over there, I have some typing to do:

Fluffywolf is an ENFP, as he knows perfectly well. Put it back to how it was Fluffy, you're still not fooling anyone! Fluffy by name, fluffy by ENFP-ness... :tongue:

Dali... Hmmm... ISFJ or ISTJ might be possibilites, you seem quite Si at times. I'll still stick with ISFP though.

You may resume :)

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I'm starting to wonder why that wolf really wanted to get close to the sheep now! :devil:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Mr. Mine.

What's your type?

Ni user, definitely, methinks.

Other than that, I'm lost.

You seem Fi, too, which is interesting. :)

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Mr. Mine.

What's your type?

Ni user, definitely, methinks.

Other than that, I'm lost.

You seem Fi, too, which is interesting. :)

SS, you are as ENFP as it gets.

Mr. Mine = Ni for sure. I'm leaning more towards Fe than Fi though lately. INFJ perhaps.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
SS, you are as ENFP as it gets.
And, you, m'dear, are very much so an ENTP.

Rawr!!!! :smooch:

Yeah, this thread fails for those of us who are archetypal archetypes. :workout:

I don't give that much credence to typology, but I do know that I am an ENFP, through and through. :)

:workout: <--- so ridiculous.

:workout:

Three more, for good measure. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are so many NPs on this site who are SPs, particularly a lot of the "ENPs" here. It makes a lot of the information posted not really reliable.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are so many NPs on this site who are SPs, particularly a lot of the "ENPs" here. It makes a lot of the information posted not really reliable.

sometimes i wonder about that meeself

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sometimes i wonder about that meeself

I dunno, you don't really seem that revealing in your posts. You have sort of an aloof persona, so it's kinda hard to say (9w1 ;)). But from talking to you on vent I'm not so sure about S for you. INFP 9w1 seems like a pretty good fit for you, maybe sp/so? Lots of IS_Ps are 9's so I can see where someone might think that (and people get confused over that too).

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Examples? :popc1:

I'd give you a few if I had more time to dig through some posts, but some people that come to mind are Aleksei who I think is an ESTP.

Whenever I see an ENFP post I usually assume the poster is an ESFP honestly. There are just so many ESFPs on here who tested ENFP and who went with it because they are "idealistic" or have a "quick mind" (which makes them think that they are Ne dominant, but they are actually type 7's who naturally have quick minds).

jenocyde IIRC said she was thinking she might be an ESTP at one point. I have a lot of respect for you jeno, not meaning to call you out in a negative way at all. But it's hard to tell with older ENPs, since they have a lot of life experience they can come off as practical like an ESP.

Oh yeah there are a few ENTJs on here who are ESTPs.

All just from memory. :cheese:

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd give you a few if I had more time to dig through some posts, but some people that come to mind are Aleksei who I think is an ESTP.

Whenever I see an ENFP post I usually assume the poster is an ESFP honestly. There are just so many ESFPs on here who tested ENFP and who went with it because they are "idealistic" or have a "quick mind" (which makes them think that they are Ne dominant, but they are actually type 7's who naturally have quick minds).

:yes: I agree completely.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well... everyone knows that Sensors can't be smart or mentally quick! :tongue:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I want to be INFP archetype. Yeah? :workout:
My N is the strongest preference, couldn't possibly be S.
How do you tell the difference between ESFPs and ENFPs on the forum? Huh, *goes to observe* :coffee: I'd think N vs S is the hardest to distinguish.