User Tag List

Page 11 of 701 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

only bites when provoked Array
    MBTI
    INTJ

We communicate using Te, hence what you see there.

Based on your claim of your internal state, you may be one of us and not one of them.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

just personal opinions, folks:

betaswimmer: ENTJ
    blackmail: not ENTP. some kind of NF
    elfinchild (i think that's his/her name): not NT. some kind of NF
    nocapszy: ENTJ
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    We communicate using Te, hence what you see there.

Based on your claim of your internal state, you may be one of us and not one of them.
    INTPs communicate with Ti, but there is plenty of Ne in evidence at INTPc.

There wouldn't be any play at all otherwise.

I have to hunt for Ni at INTJf.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Except in my dealings with INTPs (and there's been a lot over the years at INTPc) you rarely get this.

This is why MBTI theory breaks down. INTPs are supposed to have rigid internal frameworks cause of Ti. Instead they have fuzzy ones, and pathologically refuse to limit/reject alternatives. You have to hit upon a deep principle to get any good pushback.
    Yes this is my point. INTP's are the most rigid when you talk about something they really care about, i.e. an idea they've invested a lot of time developing. But with most topics they don't really care enough about to put up much resistance and prefer to examine the idea from every angle before reaching a conclusion. With BlueWing most of his posts are responses to these long threads that he's started. So most of the things he talks about are ideas that he's invested quite a bit into. And he doesn't really budge at all.

INTJ's on the other hand appear more rigid than they really are. They can seem rigid even on things they don't really care about. In reality if you point out where they're wrong they usually change, but they might not realize that they have changed. They might even keep arguing with you not realizing that they are now arguing your points. INTJ's can budge quite a bit, but give the impression that they don't.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Senior Member Array Littlelostnf's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    I3) BlueWing is an INTP. In fact he's almost a caricature of an INTP since he has overdeveloped Ti and underdeveloped Ne. Here is the thing about INTP's. If they spend a lot of effort on developing an idea then they will not budge. Many INTP's will seem like they are listening and humor your arguments, but internally they are still rejecting your ideas regardless of how good they are.

INTJ's are a bit different. If you catch an INTJ in an argument, then they will switch their positions and often not realize that they switched. For an INTJ friend of mine whenever we'd point out what his argument should be, he'd reply "That's what I'm saying!" We'd then counter, "No that is the exact opposite of what you are saying." INTP's on the other hand never lose sight of their argument. That is why they are sometimes called "The Architect". INTP's build these rigid elaborate mental frameworks, and then they don't want to budge if they've put a lot of energy into one. BlueWing always sticks to his original argument and never budges regardless of how good a point you make. That is why he is INTP.
    Not much to say besides yup...Bluewing is indeed an INTP
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Array Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    just personal opinions, folks:
    nocapszy: ENTJ
    Interesting. You declined my original offer. I do wonder what changed your mind.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    INTPs communicate with Ti, but there is plenty of Ne in evidence at INTPc.
    You are incorrect, sir. Ti should not be the primary displayed trait, as it's not outward-facing. The real INTPs are like Martoon and Ferrus. The main thing I see at INTPc is Se, while the main thing you see at INTJf is Te.

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

Senior Member Array Littlelostnf's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ

You are incorrect, sir. Ti should not be the primary displayed trait, as it's not outward-facing. The real INTPs are like Martoon and Ferrus. The main thing I see at INTPc is Se, while the main thing you see at INTJf is Te.
    Challenge!
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INTJ

I should have included OMW, who is another prime example.

Welcome to Sunnyside Array Mondo's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Do you mean Ne or is this implying that INTPc is filled with a bunch of INTP-wannabe Artisans?
    I don't see why Artisans would want to be INTP's though.
    Artisans tend to do better with the opposite sex- at least in terms of Artisan males.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx