User Tag List

First 55595103104105106107115155205605 Last

Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 7026

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I haven't read that many of Nocapszy's posts, but... he might be a little dorky internet punk but at least his posts are entertaining. If I see that he's made a post in a thread I'll make a point to read it.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Ironically, these are the reasons I like him.
    It's a shame how girls these days always go for the wrong guy.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Ironically, these are the reasons I like him.
    FWIW, I like him too.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

TIME THE FUCK OUT.

Y'all need to chill with the insults and fluff. The Mitzy-related posts were moved to here. The insults will be deleted.

Edit: link provided.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    He's extremely rude. He is arrogant to the point of counter-productivity and ignorance, often presuming himself to be the best authority possible on anything, with a real distaste for hearing that he is wrong. He seems to have essentially no constructive aim to his arguments. He has a huge tendency to use different forms of ad hominem fallacy. And lastly, he likes to ignore points, and ask questions and then not make use of the answers. A fundamental part of his arguing style is to simply act like you never said any of the things that proved him wrong, even if you quote them over and over again.
    The thing I like about magic is he cooperates. Most of the above is why I'm convinced he's INFJ.

Actually magic, the ad hominem thing is just an aside. I always make damn sure prove that I'm right then mock people.

Calling me ignorant is actually ignorant in and of itself. I think my rudeness has somehow blinded you. You can't not take things personally which blocks you from seeing what I actually have to offer (constructive in your idea of what constructive is or not).

This seems to be a pattern here -- you're not the only one.

As or whether I use the answers to my questions the "right way" (good Ni btw) I deliberately phrase my questions in a way such that whoever I'm asking will inadvertently prove themselves wrong.

That is, I ask a question which appears to be an inquiry of onething, when it is in fact looking for something only related. The idea is to divert attention away from the original argument because in that frame, my quarry often knows what and what not to say to keep their point alive.
    Unfortunately for them, I can see the deception, and counter it by distracting them from the original context and then trace it back essentially having them do all the dirty work in proving themselves wrong.

Its nothing but shortsighted, or short tempered to not see how I do this.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    An example of the Ne and Si axis is being aware of the limits (which Si is aware of) and innovating within them.

Se and Ni axis would probably be in the form of intuitively acting on physical impulses. The unconscious Ni perhaps is what enables Se to be optimistic, and thus carefree, about the consequences.

Si and Ne axis sees things that are new and different (Ne) and seeks to maintain them according to internal proper forms and standards (Si).
    I read your previous post, concerning the work together of Ni and Se and it was great.

But on this one I wanted to add:

Perceiving functions are irrational functions and work passively, so they are hardly a standard to measure the limits within a given situation. Although it is true that Ne can fantasize about relations of objects and bend in that process the physical structure of the object, what then is to be regulated by Si.

But I think, the Si as the lowest function in the enxp is more inclined to internalize the world around him and personalize with things or people. The regulator of Ne, I would say is the Ti or Fi in that case. For Ti sees what follows a linear logic, while Fi sees how there actions affect a theory in its whole or how it changes the different bounds a theory is made of.

I think the Si in the entp to manifest in an awestruck nature. Like for example, "you choosed me, to hold the speech ? Oh I am flattered, I would have never thought that" or "I will never go on airplanes, they are bad" or "You are right, a sane human being does not do such things"..

Altogether a Ni-Se axis is an object of making you a world-loathing egomaniac, who in the worst case changes things, so they fit his idea of it.

While a Ne-Si axis can slowly make you go nuts. And in the end when you figure out that you have to come slower on Ne you start focussing on Si, making you even more nuts, because it is under-developed and it makes you think cars have a soul

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

YourLocalJesus - XSFJ. Don't take it as an insult, I've just seen your strengths and think they align better with this type.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Edahn, don't take offense but you are a total ISFP, will you please come out of the closest already, please?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    NeTi

I'm totally an ISFJ. What do you say to that?
    The enemy's gate is down.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Edahn, don't take offense but you are a total ISFP, will you please come out of the closest already, please?
    I I could see. F I could see. P I can definitely see. But S?