User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: What's my type?

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    What makes you feel "high"? Gives you an ego-boost?

    Any movie, book or anime characters that you identify with?
    Compliments give me an ego boost and so does popularity. Once when I was in primary school, I won a spelling bee and it was in the papers, I became quite popular at school and that gave me a huge ego boost. :P
    Yes, I can identify a lot with Jo March from Little Women. The only differences would be that I am not as caring or family oriented as she is and I am definitely a lot more focused than she is. The ending really pissed me off because she didn't pursue her dream, and just dropped everything to get married and start a family But apart from that, we're very alike. I can also identify with Margot Verger from NBC's Hannibal.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
    yeah, you seem to be close to E and I. I have pretty high E, but close F and T so I know that is hard to decide.

    Do you feel need for other people in general and it is hard to be alone or do you prefer interacting with less people (smaller group of friends) and are fine with being alone? (consider only friends here, not love relationships)
    I don't mind being alone, but even then I find it very boring if I don't communicate with my friends through whatsapp or facebook. In school I find it hard to be alone(when I'm sitting far away from my friends), I get bored and I feel dead. When I shifted schools, I felt strange because I always had a large group of friends and being the new kid was a whole new experience. I felt lifeless and unlike myself. When I made friends, I felt like myself again, and after a while I didn't even miss the old school as I had a large group of friends again I like interacting with a large group of people.

  3. #23
    Member Agnes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accualiizdolan View Post
    I don't mind being alone, but even then I find it very boring if I don't communicate with my friends through whatsapp or facebook. In school I find it hard to be alone(when I'm sitting far away from my friends), I get bored and I feel dead. When I shifted schools, I felt strange because I always had a large group of friends and being the new kid was a whole new experience. I felt lifeless and unlike myself. When I made friends, I felt like myself again, and after a while I didn't even miss the old school as I had a large group of friends again I like interacting with a large group of people.
    I don't know maybe I'm really wrong, but I see you as introvert... call it a gut feeling. But it is true that you could easily be an extrovert. Anyway, either way, they are always gonna be close for you...

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Are there lazy ENTJs? Because I procrastinate a lot and I'm quite lazy. For example, before a test, I'll make a detailed scheduled for revising, but I fail to stick to it screw myself in the end x_x I start projects at the last minute unless I'm really interested in it. When I do start at the last minute though, I don't do things half assed and I work hard at it.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    If your enneagram typing is true, ENFJ...
    ENTJ.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #26
    Member Agnes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accualiizdolan View Post
    Are there lazy ENTJs? Because I procrastinate a lot and I'm quite lazy. For example, before a test, I'll make a detailed scheduled for revising, but I fail to stick to it screw myself in the end x_x I start projects at the last minute unless I'm really interested in it. When I do start at the last minute though, I don't do things half assed and I work hard at it.
    Worldpersonality.com - test your personality

    do this test, it helped me to confirm I'm ENTJ. And I actually got very high T over F (I was unsure about thoose)

    @LanaBanana you can also check the test, maybe it can help you too

  7. #27
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
    Worldpersonality.com - test your personality

    do this test, it helped me to confirm I'm ENTJ. And I actually got very high T over F (I was unsure about thoose)

    @LanaBanana you can also check the test, maybe it can help you too
    Whoa, just took this test and got INFJ for the first time.

  8. #28
    Member Agnes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Whoa, just took this test and got INFJ for the first time.
    Glad you also confirmed your type . I found the test accidentally and thought it's really good, cause I think you cannot really manipulate it as some other tests; you really don't know what you're gonna get. I tried to answer every question most truthfully and still got ENTJ. E.g. I even answered that I'm being thought of as a feeling person (my family and friends said that they think I'm more of a feeler than thinker).

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I took the quiz and I got ENTJ

    E/I : 65:45
    N/S: 82:18
    T/F: 100:0
    J/P: 70:30

  10. #30
    Member Agnes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accualiizdolan View Post
    I took the quiz and I got ENTJ

    E/I : 65:45
    N/S: 82:18
    T/F: 100:0
    J/P: 70:30
    if you're happy with the result I guess than that must be it!

Similar Threads

  1. So what's my type ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 11:58 PM
  2. So what is my type ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:27 AM
  3. What's My Type?
    By MuraKoji in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 09:07 AM
  4. Results are here. What's my type?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:46 AM
  5. What's my type,
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO