User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: What's my type?

Quote Originally Posted by accualiizdolan View Post
    Thanks accu... The thing is enneagram 2-3-4 are defined as the "heart" fix... (I believe) they are related to the F function specifically... So you score so high on 3 and 4, which must mean that you are some kind of a Fe or Fi-dom type in MBTI, i.e., ExFJ or IxFP...

If you can't see yourself high in "F" function, then another possibility is that there's something off in your enneagram results...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

I think you are more E. You like crowd as long you have some control over them.
    I have a few questions?
    How you spend your free time? How often you hang out with friends?

ENFJ...
    he's not F. Not a chance. He analyse his emotions and actions.

My mother on the other hand, will wonder from shop to shop, sometimes without buying anything, and this irritates the hell out of me.
    I have this same with my mother. Personal hell...

You a very NTJ.
    I bet on ENTJ.

Enneagram
    3w4

I enjoy watching films, frequenting sites like IMDb(I'm a huge movie buff) and playing the piano. I also enjoy reading about subjects of interest online(history or psychology for example). I rarely hang out with my friends because I'm lazy and they usually hang out at malls which are quite far away from my housing area, and my mother is terrible at roads so she refuses to send me( I haven't taken my licence yet). I don't like asking friends for a lift because it feels like I'm freeloading.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Thanks accu... The thing is enneagram 2-3-4 are defined as the "heart" fix... (I believe) they are related to the F function specifically... So you score so high on 3 and 4, which must mean that you are some kind of a Fe or Fi-dom type in MBTI, i.e., ExFJ or IxFP...

If you can't see yourself high in "F" function, then another possibility is that there's something off in your enneagram results...
    No. That's not how it works. There are PLENTY of individuals who are 2, 3 or 4 that are T types. As I said, enneagram does not preclude certain MBTI types.

What's likely the case, is that both metrics are sound. They are independent.

Further, based on what he's described so far there is WAY more evidence to suggest T, and it's fairly clear that it is Te. I see ENTJ as the best fit at this point.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

Thank you for replying. What are some ways to distinguish introversion from extroversion?
    I think in my personal opinion extroversion needs people; craves people to engage with them in any way; opens up easily to others. Is genuinely excited by people.
    Introversion would be more fearful, or reserved or distant when with people. Harder to open up.
    When I say people I mean more of groups than close friends you individually connect to.

EDIT:
    E - more aware of surroundings and others, less of themselves
    I - more aware of themselves, less aware of surroundings and others

Enneagram
    3w4

Ahhh, I see. Well, when I'm having a one on one conversation with stranger, it's harder for me to open up and I'm more distant but when I'm in a group I find it easier to open up. When I'm on my own, I find it difficult to approach strangers. If I am with my friends however, I find this quite easy. I'm always one of the first people to make friends with the new kid in class. As for opening up, when it comes to personal problems, I never tell anyone(not even my close friends). When it comes to other things however, I am a very open person. I can easily tell things about myself to people whom I've just met.

Enneagram
    3w4

I'm quite detached from my surroundings. That's why sometimes I don't hear people calling my name, etc because I'm living in my own world. Could this be due to weak Se?

I'm quite detached from my surroundings. That's why sometimes I don't hear people calling my name, etc because I'm living in my own world. Could this be due to weak Se?
    What makes you feel "high"? Gives you an ego-boost?

Any movie, book or anime characters that you identify with?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

Ahhh, I see. Well, when I'm having a one on one conversation with stranger, it's harder for me to open up and I'm more distant but when I'm in a group I find it easier to open up. When I'm on my own, I find it difficult to approach strangers. If I am with my friends however, I find this quite easy. I'm always one of the first people to make friends with the new kid in class. As for opening up, when it comes to personal problems, I never tell anyone(not even my close friends). When it comes to other things however, I am a very open person. I can easily tell things about myself to people whom I've just met.
    yeah, you seem to be close to E and I. I have pretty high E, but close F and T so I know that is hard to decide.

Do you feel need for other people in general and it is hard to be alone or do you prefer interacting with less people (smaller group of friends) and are fine with being alone? (consider only friends here, not love relationships)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Enneagram does not lead to a specefic MBTI type, and visa versa.
    And physical apperence has nothing to do with type either.
    I can't deal with this shit either.

No. That's not how it works. There are PLENTY of individuals who are 2, 3 or 4 that are T types. As I said, enneagram does not preclude certain MBTI types.

What's likely the case, is that both metrics are sound. They are independent.

Further, based on what he's described so far there is WAY more evidence to suggest T, and it's fairly clear that it is Te. I see ENTJ as the best fit at this point.
    Yes to all of it.

I'm an INTJ type 3 and the only other types I could honestly mistype are 2 and 4, I'm a clear Heart type and a very strong T.

Definitely agree on the ENTJ guess. Te is the one function that jumps out of your posts.