• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm confused.

LegendaryMe

Enneagram
5w6
A few weeks ago, I found out about mbti types. It interested me, I tested my self, got the istp type, tested again (Just to make sure), got the istp again. I did a boatload of research on mbti types and just generally never questioned me being an istp. I told my friends that I tested as an istp. Some surprised. Now, a few days later, my best friend said he thinks I'm better suited towards the intj type. After hearing this, I decided I needed to gain more knowledge about intjs and istps so I could differentiate my self between them and choose. After a boatload of research... I'm still confused, they're very similar which is what is giving me such a hard time between picking one of them. I created this account to ask the "experts" what really is the differences between istps and intjs. If there is any information that I need to know which can help me further in this endless pursuit of my type.

yeghor

A few weeks ago, I found out about mbti types. It interested me, I tested my self, got the istp type, tested again (Just to make sure), got the istp again. I did a boatload of research on mbti types and just generally never questioned me being an istp. I told my friends that I tested as an istp. Some surprised. Now, a few days later, my best friend said he thinks I'm better suited towards the intj type. After hearing this, I decided I needed to gain more knowledge about intjs and istps so I could differentiate my self between them and choose. After a boatload of research... I'm still confused, they're very similar which is what is giving me such a hard time between picking one of them. I created this account to ask the "experts" what really is the differences between istps and intjs. If there is any information that I need to know which can help me further in this endless pursuit of my type.

http://similarminds.com/test.html

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/