User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Does Socionics correspond with MBTI?
    ❝—-I just want the weak who do get swept along with the flow to be considered human, too.❞

;Annie Leonhardt

Quote Originally Posted by adieux View Post
    Does Socionics correspond with MBTI?
    Yes it does...

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by adieux View Post
    Hmm, interesting! Would it be alright if you elaborated on that, please?
    Yes. Some people act like or get the impression that Fe dom/auxs are some type of stupid zombie that can only be nice and smile at people with they're Fe and have 0 idea of what thinking or facts are. Fe dom/aux really just means that you easily get along with normal people and carry on conversations often. In general, F just means that you are people oriented. It does not mean that you are stupid/less intellectually endowed, or that you have trouble reasoning basic things.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    Yes. Some people act like or get the impression that Fe dom/auxs are some type of stupid zombie that can only be nice and smile at people with they're Fe and have 0 idea of what thinking or facts are. Fe dom/aux really just means that you easily get along with normal people and carry on conversations often. In general, F just means that you are people oriented. It does not mean that you are stupid/less intellectually endowed, or that you have trouble reasoning basic things.
    I've seen a correlation between the energy sources of Ti versus of Fe. Ti is energized by intellectual ideas, but weakened by social interactions. Fe is energized by social interactions, but weakened by intellectual ideas. And just as there is social anxiety, there is also something called "math anxiety." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_anxiety
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I've seen a correlation between the energy sources of Ti versus of Fe. Ti is energized by intellectual ideas, but weakened by social interactions. Fe is energized by social interactions, but weakened by intellectual ideas. And just as there is social anxiety, there is also something called "math anxiety." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_anxiety
    That makes sense. My only problem is that you said Ti is energized by intellectual ideas. "Intellectual" is a subjective term, just like "smart". A better way of phrasing it would be mechanical or business oriented.

@adieux Dont get dragged into socionics, its just mbti on meth.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    That makes sense. My only problem is that you said Ti is energized by intellectual ideas. "Intellectual" is a subjective term, just like "smart". A better way of phrasing it would be mechanical or business oriented.

@adieux Dont get dragged into socionics, its just mbti on meth.
    "Intellectual" is a broad term that covers a lot of mental territory. I intend it in either the ISTP or INTP sense. ISTP is more mechanical and maybe business oriented. INTP is not mechanically inclined in the physical sense.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”