User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    Okay, then you must agree with me. The modern world pays no attention to any of those three things. I have never had an opportunity to play those roles in a productive way. It just isn't wanted . . . We are really just as outdated as the SLE, ESTP. Only we don't go to prison. We just fade out of existence. I think our types are rare because we are on the verge of extinction. Historically I don't think we were rare.
    It may seem that in "modern society", when viewed from the inside, that INFJs are mostly insignificant, but if you look at the big picture, I think you'll find that INFJs have a greater influence on humanity than any other type. Just subtly.

May I ask how old you are?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    It may seem that in "modern society", when viewed from the inside, that INFJs are mostly insignificant, but if you look at the big picture, I think you'll find that INFJs have a greater influence on humanity than any other type. Just subtly.

May I ask how old you are?
    This will seriously undermine my credibility, but 20.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

This will seriously undermine my credibility, but 20.
    Status of credibility: Undermined

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I don't know whether I believe in Enneagram, but if I do, I think I'm a very unhealthy 3.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I don't know whether I believe in Enneagram, but if I do, I think I'm a very unhealthy 3.
    "Because I want to see myself as a force to be reckoned with"

Why do you want to be seen as powerful?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Because . . . That's the best way to get a stable job. I want to be in control of what is going on, rather than having to react to what gets thrown. I guess I want to be in control of things directly.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Because . . . That's the best way to get a stable job. I want to be in control of what is going on, rather than having to react to what gets thrown. I guess I want to be in control of things directly.
    “I will be secure if I can control the world around me.”

How much do you relate to this?

In what way do you relate to being an unhealthy three?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    “I will be secure if I can control the world around me.”

How much do you relate to this?

In what way do you relate to being an unhealthy three?
    Oh, I think I went with 3 mainly because it describes well a certain desire to succeed, to 'make good' at all costs. I can't remember all of it.

I relate quite a bit to the above statement. I want to be able to control the course of events. I don't want to be at the mercy of other people or random events. The reason for this is that I would lose the ability to maintain autonomy and even housing, as irrational as that may sound. At all costs I want a stable job out of college that I don't hate so that I can work my way up. I'd like to develop all kinds of different skills, but only if they will help me achieve my goal of first getting a stable position, and then finding a big mission to achieve.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Oh, I think I went with 3 mainly because it describes well a certain desire to succeed, to 'make good' at all costs. I can't remember all of it.

I relate quite a bit to the above statement. I want to be able to control the course of events. I don't want to be at the mercy of other people or random events. The reason for this is that I would lose the ability to maintain autonomy and even housing, as irrational as that may sound. At all costs I want a stable job out of college that I don't hate so that I can work my way up. I'd like to develop all kinds of different skills, but only if they will help me achieve my goal of first getting a stable position, and then finding a big mission to achieve.
    You don't exactly sound like an unhealthy three to me, that's normal three behavior.

How you describe wanting to control things in order to feel secure is eight behavior.

Maybe your tritype is 385 or something? Dunno.

I am not sure about your MBTI type. Sorry.

I am now drained.

Infinite Bubble

Well, purely from the limited info in this thread:

ExxJ (unlikely P-dom), type 3 (8 in there somewhere too), So/Sp or possibly the reverse.

No extensive analysis, grains of salt applicable here.