so im extremely new here but i thought i'd make this thread anyways because it seems like it'll be easier for people to get to know me through this because my intro was rather boring and i was eventually going to make this thread anyways so why not kill two birds with one stone?i saw this questionnaire on other "whats my type?" threads and i'd thought i'd use it
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
when i used to do mbti tests i fluctuated between every function,sometimes getting i sometimes e,ect.when i stopped taking tests because i figured they're all a load of bs i wasnt able to determine using cognitive functions.also while im very good at logical reasoning i also make some decisions based off of emotions and sacrifice things because they dont feel right (for example im a vegetarian purely because i dont like the thought of something dieing for me to eat)
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
i yearn for happiness and to live comfortably while doing what i like. i dont have a "i must succeed in everything i do" personality.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
the time i felt my finest was most likely the one time this winter it snowed outside my house(winter is my favorite season). i went outside enjoying the cold and i took my dog outside to experience snow for the first time because i got him in the spring of last year. it didnt last very long but i enjoyed walking around outside with all the fluffy whiteness :3.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
when im working really hard on something and taking school and work far too seriously, when you work so hard you dont have anytime to yourself.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
i generally think about how it affects my happiness and the happiness of others and how i feel about it.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
generally i like it when it turns out pleasing and the end result is what i was hoping for, if its a group project on something i like to feel that i contributed enough to make a nice impact on the project.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
a time when i had a lot of fun was when i was playing garrys mod dark-rp on steam with my friend and we just messed around for about five hours X3.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
generally when im learning something new i prefer to memorize but i also like to theorize as well.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
im not really organized in the slightest, everything is sort of a mess in every place i call my own .
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
i do quite a bit of both, i really dont place much emphasis on one way or another.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
i do both but i'd say i put more emphasis on everyone doing alright, i tend to have sense of duty in helping those that are less fortunate than i.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group
most of the time i tend to think before i act, and i prefer group communication if its a small group (say 2-4) of people that i know and are comfortable with.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
i like to know what im doing before jumping into things, that's one of the reasons i had a hard time writing an intro for myself as i wasnt sure how to do it it because most forums have a questionnaire to fill out however this forum didn't have one (that i seen anyways).
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
i would most likely ask if my friends want to come over after my show is finished to do stuff but if not then i'd most likely go and just record that episode for later.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
when im stressed out i get depressed and very serious, this of course isn't how i act normally.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
i dislike it when people have world views that disregard others and view them as unimportant.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
i like talking to others about interesting things going on in my life/around the world or about an interesting train of thought i had.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
i tend to pay least attention to things that i find boring or uninteresting and things that are time consuming, as important or not as they may be.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
my friends percieve me as being individual and carefree but also as lazy which isnt true, i can get work done when i want to.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
i generally go on the computer and doing just about anything that interests me at the time.
if you read through this i hope it wasnt too vague and i appreciate any responses in advance