• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Type Has Been Called Into Question

yeghor

btw if you take an extraverted type, such as ESTP, it's Ni-inferior in MBTI, but Fi-PoLR in socionics.

Thanks...I didn't know that...

ESTp still sounds like Mbti ESTP yet PoLR=MBTI inferior doesn't seem to hold true for extraverted socionics types as you say....

Still, ESTp seems to have INFj dominant function as inferior and vice versa...[emoji47] ?

You mentioned smt about socionics and mbti function descriptiıns being different and I failed to notice it...

Can socionics Fi infact be Mbti Ni?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Hi there [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]: I have recently read a number of your posts in other threads, and you feel like an Fe dom to me. Right now, I would type you as ExFJ, and feel some core enneagram 1 motivations in you. Will share more as it comes.

Nice to meet you!

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Still, ESTp seems to have INFj dominant function as inferior and vice versa...[emoji47] ?

Not sure what you're trying to call inferior function in socionics.

You mentioned smt about socionics and mbti function descriptiıns being different and I failed to notice it...

Can socionics Fi infact be Mbti Ni?

It's not a one-to-one relationship no.

Noon

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] How familiar are you with Beebe's 8 function model? PoLR and Trickster match better than PoLR and Inferior - which is ultimately aspirational.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] How familiar are you with Beebe's 8 function model? PoLR and Senex match better than PoLR and Inferior - which is ultimately aspirational.

No PoLR would be more like Trickster or Demon. It's supposed to match up with Trickster but I think it's more like Demon in socionics :p Though I didn't delve too deep in Beebe so that's just a superficial interpretation of mine that it's more Demon.

The Inferior is the suggestive function in socionics and yes it's very much emphasized in socionics that it's aspirational.

Noon

Trickster is what I meant to write. You caught me before my edit :ninja:

yeghor

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] How familiar are you with Beebe's 8 function model? PoLR and Senex match better than PoLR and Inferior - which is ultimately aspirational.

How does it match?

Noon

:laugh: I see slow edit was very slow.

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] The Trickster is basically the same function as the tertiary, in the opposite attitude e.g. for ITJs it's Fe, for IFJs it's Te, and so on. I've noticed you believe IEI is mbti INFP and EII is mbti INFJ, but if you try to correlate socionics order with Beebe's model, it being commonly inverse does make sense.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] ok who called it into question?

I think hes just a more blunt, business like ENFJ than some people are used to. In general, men come off (no pun intended) harder than women do. Se tert. males often seem Se dom and Te tert. males often seem Te dom. He fits ENFJ very well in my eyes. He's just less contemplative and more determined than a lot of people on here.

á´…eparted

passages
Hard ok who called it into question?

I think hes just a more blunt, business like ENFJ than some people are used to. In general, men come off (no pun intended) harder than women do. Se tert. males often seem Se dom and Te tert. males often seem Te dom. He fits ENFJ very well in my eyes. He's just less contemplative and more determined than a lot of people on here.

Yeghor did mostly very frequently and wouldn't drop it, so I wanted to put it on spot to settle it. I also had several suggestions about enneagram from Elfboy and EJCC that I felt were noteworthy and I pulled a double duty and explored that here some as well.

I appear colder in text. When I speak/present myself I use a lot of vocal inntonation and body language to convey my point more clearly, which can create a warmer sense sometimes. But yes, I am much more blunt/business like that the stereotypical example of what an Fe dom is like. The key though is I may be blunt, but I am very tactful about how I go about that. I am also quite contemplative, just not as much as I have been in years past, and I generally just don't talk about it much. Not much of a point in doing so. I do have some Se qualities for sure, but I don't think I'd ever be mistaken for a Se dom. I'm way too orderly/rule bound for that. :alttongue:

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Yeghor did mostly very frequently and wouldn't drop it, so I wanted to put it on spot to settle it. I also had several suggestions about enneagram from Elfboy and EJCC that I felt were noteworthy and I pulled a double duty and explored that here some as well.

I appear colder in text. When I speak/present myself I use a lot of vocal inntonation and body language to convey my point more clearly, which can create a warmer sense sometimes. But yes, I am much more blunt/business like that the stereotypical example of what an Fe dom is like. The key though is I may be blunt, but I am very tactful about how I go about that. I am also quite contemplative, just not as much as I have been in years past, and I generally just don't talk about it much. Not much of a point in doing so. I do have some Se qualities for sure, but I don't think I'd ever be mistaken for a Se dom. I'm way too orderly/rule bound for that. :alttongue:

Yeah. Its pretty stupid how many people get thrown off by ENFJs. I mean jesus, watch Tony Robbins, look at the guy who owns virgin mobile. They're all brilliant and they're intellectual as fuck. Some people just have the bias that F doms are stupid, or that they can't see any facts at all because they're such feelers. People need to get passed that. Thats not even what the F/T thing is about. An ISFP can be way smarter/successful than an INTJ. If you think like that, F you.