User Tag List

First 8910

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

@Hard ok who called it into question?

I think hes just a more blunt, business like ENFJ than some people are used to. In general, men come off (no pun intended) harder than women do. Se tert. males often seem Se dom and Te tert. males often seem Te dom. He fits ENFJ very well in my eyes. He's just less contemplative and more determined than a lot of people on here.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    Hard ok who called it into question?

I think hes just a more blunt, business like ENFJ than some people are used to. In general, men come off (no pun intended) harder than women do. Se tert. males often seem Se dom and Te tert. males often seem Te dom. He fits ENFJ very well in my eyes. He's just less contemplative and more determined than a lot of people on here.
    Yeghor did mostly very frequently and wouldn't drop it, so I wanted to put it on spot to settle it. I also had several suggestions about enneagram from Elfboy and EJCC that I felt were noteworthy and I pulled a double duty and explored that here some as well.

I appear colder in text. When I speak/present myself I use a lot of vocal inntonation and body language to convey my point more clearly, which can create a warmer sense sometimes. But yes, I am much more blunt/business like that the stereotypical example of what an Fe dom is like. The key though is I may be blunt, but I am very tactful about how I go about that. I am also quite contemplative, just not as much as I have been in years past, and I generally just don't talk about it much. Not much of a point in doing so. I do have some Se qualities for sure, but I don't think I'd ever be mistaken for a Se dom. I'm way too orderly/rule bound for that.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Yeghor did mostly very frequently and wouldn't drop it, so I wanted to put it on spot to settle it. I also had several suggestions about enneagram from Elfboy and EJCC that I felt were noteworthy and I pulled a double duty and explored that here some as well.

I appear colder in text. When I speak/present myself I use a lot of vocal inntonation and body language to convey my point more clearly, which can create a warmer sense sometimes. But yes, I am much more blunt/business like that the stereotypical example of what an Fe dom is like. The key though is I may be blunt, but I am very tactful about how I go about that. I am also quite contemplative, just not as much as I have been in years past, and I generally just don't talk about it much. Not much of a point in doing so. I do have some Se qualities for sure, but I don't think I'd ever be mistaken for a Se dom. I'm way too orderly/rule bound for that.
    Yeah. Its pretty stupid how many people get thrown off by ENFJs. I mean jesus, watch Tony Robbins, look at the guy who owns virgin mobile. They're all brilliant and they're intellectual as fuck. Some people just have the bias that F doms are stupid, or that they can't see any facts at all because they're such feelers. People need to get passed that. Thats not even what the F/T thing is about. An ISFP can be way smarter/successful than an INTJ. If you think like that, F you.