• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help with figuring out my type?

Cannedelf

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hi, so I've done several MBTI tests online and I'm always swapping between both N/S and T/F type but I always get IxxP, I took a cognitive functions test at keys2cognition and these were my results:

Se: 31
Si: 37.9
Ne: 25.6
Ni: 20.6
Te: 27.9
Ti: 34.8
Fe: 21.6
Fi: 39.8

The test said I'm an ISFP and I read up on the type and I don't feel like it is me, I was wondering of you could help me out with the information I have given?

Some things about myself that maybe help:

I'm not very good with social situations because I worry I will say something stupid or the wrong thing and other people will dislike me for it. Though if I know a person well I tend to be very talkative with them if the topic interests me, and I do try to be friendly with people I probably just come across as socially awkward.

I'm indecisive as I don't wont other to judge me or to feel unhappy with a choice I have made and so I tend to over think even the smallest of situations. I'm very disorganization when I don't care for something but I like their to be order when doing something I enjoy. I have a habit of procrastinating though if its important I will get it done, eventually.

I tend to bottle up my emotions and try to seem calm and approachable but I can get irritated easily especially if someone disagrees with something I strongly believe in, however I wouldn't say I get angry and I don't tend to voice the annoyance unless I know the person well. Im really easy to excite, and I also worry about pretty much everything.

I love learning about things and I find facts fascinating, I really like informing others of things I have discovered. I think I have a good memory and can recall stories and information well. I'm quite good with coming up with ideas once I know something about the subject but I tend to move on to other things instead of following an idea through.

Sorry if I wrote to much, feel free to ask me more if you like :)

Cannedelf

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I took that test and it says that Im an SLI, from what I read I relate to this slightly but it pairs it with the ISTP type and I just dont see myself as an ISTP from what I have read about it and from my cognitive functions

luna-iscariot

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You sound like an ISFJ, whose functions are Si, Fe, Ti, and Ne respectively.
"More so than other types, ISFJs are extremely aware of their own internal feelings (hence the strong Fi score at keys2cognition), as well as other people's feelings ("not wanting other people to feel unhappy with a choice i have made"= Fe). They do not usually express their own feelings, keeping things inside." - you said "I tend to bottle up my emotions", which is also characteristic of Fe as you don't express your emotions out of fear it will create conflict, which is exactly what Fe tries to avoid.
You also said you find facts fascinating, as opposed to ideas, theories, possibilities, ect. which means your an S; you like tangible (five senses), literal, concrete facts and knowledge.
You definitely sound like an introvert (feeling socially awkward) and a feeler, as thinkers usually have a thick skin and aren't to concerned about other's judging them negatively because they can take it. So, ISFx and if you don't identify with ISFP, your probably an ISFJ :D who are awesome by the way lol my mom and a lot of my friends are ISFJ's. Hopefully this post was helpful, feel free to ask me any more questions if it was :)