First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Interestingly, I found tritype to be far easier than figuring out my main type. Why? for each instinct, there are only three choices. Given 3 choices, the correct choice is remarkably obvious.
    Assuming you are a 4 (4w3), I would pick these in your tritype

Rather than look up the Tritype junk profiles that are out there online, I looked at the book written by Fauvre. There are a few key words to describe the type. You need to pick two.

Knowledgeable
    Direct
    Accepting
    Discerning
    Inquisitive
    Innovative

If I were to pick two of those, it would be Accepting and Inquisitive, which is 469.

459 is knowledgeable and accepting. I think you are most certainly knowledgeable but if I had to choose between knowledgeable and inquisitive, I would say you are more inquisitive.

Also, your video is charming. Maybe I have said that before.

@Vasilisa if you think a different combination of two words fits, I'll look it up and let you know what it is.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

I just rewatched your video, and looked at some of your test results.

I see a LOT of type 9. There is no 8 or 1, there is no sense of perfectionism (1) or reacting to challenges aggressively (8). When you talk about what makes you angry, there is no sense of anger from you. It's more like reluctant dislike.

I see 5 more than 6, and no 7. There is an apparent need to understand things well. You don't complain about how it's so hard to trust people (6). You are shy, but it is not due to a lack of trust, but a lack of knowledge (5) and familiarity.

There are shades of both 3 and 4. You are definitely a feeling type, which also vibes with 2, but I don't see you helping people just so you feel better about yourself. Your test indicates a lot of 3 more than 4, and I would pay close attention to that if I were you. I noted previously that you don't appear to have the volatility of a 4. Trust me, 4s are volatile. 4s love drama. Yes, they're reclusive and don't reveal much of themselves, but when they finally get into situations, as much as they say over and over again (especially SP 4s) that they don't like drama, almost everything they do appears to result in drama in their lives. You are very introspective, and I might allow for 5w4 as part of your overall type, but not 4w5.

If you have 3 in your tritype, it's not a major part of your type. Nor do I see 4 as a major part of your type. I do see a ton of 9 and 5 (calmness plus rationality).

I'd need to know you much better to be sure, but 953 or 954 would make sense. I'm 953, and there are some good write-ups linked in my "type me" Enneagram thread (http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ad.php?t=42299). Other links include http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram...ml#post1808381 or here (guess who "oomi" is) http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram...ml#post2721080

Finally, I found this link to be very valuable, as I identified both as 5 and 9: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/me...p#.U1wiq_ldWGU
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I am interested in your thoughts and feedback about my enneagram type (well, even mbti and socionics would be welcome), but specifically tritype (for those that believe in it), but feedback on all facets is welcome.
    Based on your test results... you may be an 495...? Your visuals look like an ISFP... You don't have the hipstery INFP look but the colorful ISFP look...

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Well hello there beautiful fairy princess! I go with four from our midnight conversations of old . But honestly Cus I'm not a pro, infact i'm not even convinced of four but it seems to fit enough for it to be a serious consideration.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

This might be helpful

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I see 5 more than 6, and no 7. There is an apparent need to understand things well. You don't complain about how it's so hard to trust people (6). You are shy, but it is not due to a lack of trust, but a lack of knowledge (5) and familiarity.
    I think she is more about learning and inquisitiveness than understanding things well. The thing with an INFJ is they have tert Ti which can be mistaken for the 5. I'm a 6 and don't ever complain about how it is hard to trust people.

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Based on your test results... you may be an 495...? Your visuals look like an ISFP... You don't have the hipstery INFP look but the colorful ISFP look...
    @Vasilisa

On another note, if you are 935...(Si-Fe-Ti) you may then possibly be an ISFJ as well...

Are you too self-conscious and self-critical... apolegetic? Do you have a self-critical voice inside you...?

Are you a traditional person?

Have you always dressed this colorful or were your clothing style more reserved when you were younger?

If yes, your main enneagram type may be 9... rather than 4, 3 or 5...

Edit: Angela is ISTJ, Pam is ISFJ for comparison...

Ginkgo

I'm starting to see Vasilisa as a 9w1.

@Zarathustra @senza tema

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I'm starting to see Vasilisa as a 9w1.

@Zarathustra @senza tema

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I see a LOT of type 9. There is no 8 or 1, there is no sense of perfectionism (1) or reacting to challenges aggressively (8). When you talk about what makes you angry, there is no sense of anger from you. It's more like reluctant dislike.
    Yeah I saw the 9 thing too. I could even see 9 over 4.

Tri-type 639