User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Oh wow Vasilisa...this is a challenging one for me. Prior to having looked through all the links you provided I would have said (rather confidently really) 4w5 1w2 6w5.

After looking at all the links though...and seeing that you repeatedly score fairly high on 3 & 9 <-this only becomes confusing for me when I see how low you repeatedly score on 6. IOW I think a good number of INFJ 4w5s & 9w1s are actually 6w5s (for example Phantonym, a very clear INFJ 6w5, scored as a core 9 on a test you linked to where you also scored as a core 9.) With high 3 & 9...I would probably just switch it around 6w5 1w2 4w5...and call it day...but with you I can't.

The dilemma I'm in here is that I've always seen 1 & 2 in you...i see it and hear it...even again tonight reading through all your words. But oh crap... you can't be 1 & 2 if you're 3 & 9.

So here's where I'm at...

4w5 9w1 6w5 The Seeker sp/so or so/sp (<-I guess I could also see you as 459 but in spite of being, yes, somewhat withdrawn... you have a very humanistic side to you. I've seen you come alive and take just stands in ways that has a very '6-like-humanity' vibe to it.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    4w5 9w1 6w5 The Seeker sp/so or so/sp (<-I guess I could also see you as 459 but in spite of being, yes, somewhat withdrawn... you have a very humanistic side to you. I've seen you come alive and take just stands in ways that has a very '6-like-humanity' vibe to it.)
    I'm going with this tritype for you too Vas, except instead of sx-last I agree with your current typing as so/sx.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Riva

I think you are a 4 6 9.

Didn't get a chance to watch the video blogs though i have seen the one you posted in the video blog thread a while back.

I am typing you from our vent interactions that have always aways been shaky.

In the image triad you are def a 4.

In the gut triad (i think thats the name) you could be a e1 but as senza said your self criticism is more of a e4 thing than a e1 aspect. Yes e4 like senza said are capable of it.

Also e9s like to avoid conflict which is somewhat of an issue for someone like me who likes to communicate the issues and move on (though i might also be a e9 in my tritype which is weird).

E9s especially 9w8s i find a bit scary (esp if a feeler) because they suddenly get mad though at most times chill. It's like they need to keep the peace and when disturbed they lash out suddenly and due to them being feelers at most times having a peaceful traits can put people off. I myself it like this but i think due to being an extrovert and quite apparent feeling and anger my emotions don't come off as something different.

I think this e9 trait is why the two of us have so many issues. You need to keep the peace even when blood is spilled whereas i not wanting it to happen again needs to confront people on it. This aspect of me probably annoys you.

In the head triad (i think that's what it is called) is the harde......

Edit - i'll type the rest later. Got a bit busy at work.

Edit - back. I'm trying to type you from my knowledge and not have other's opinions change mine. (I did the mistake of reading some of senza's well written post).

You definitely have an e5 vbe. You seem to face EVERYTHING in a e5 manner: tthat observe from a far, see how things work and then take part. However at the same time you also have the external security e6 aspect too. So maybe i am seeing a lot of e5 because of the w5 from both e6 and e4. Given the choices between 6 and 5 i will go with 6 because e5s have that be detached obsrrver thing whereas you are definitely engaging.

So i think 4w5 6w5 9w8 is you.

I am probably 9w8 in my tritype too because i get fucking disgusted when i am disturbed (which i seenin you when the two of us have issues). I am probably 7w8 which makes me want to not have any bad blood any further so lets solve this here and now aspect to me. Also i tend to choose my battles rather than ignore them which probably makes me 7w8 > 9w8. I thought i was an 9 for a while but senza tema convinced i am not in less than 3 mins .

I'm going with 4w5 9w1 6w5 too, because @Starry.

No, seriously, I think her explanation is very good.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I'm going with 4w5 9w1 6w5 too, because @Starry.

No, seriously, I think her explanation is very good.
    Makes sense. The 6 fix would also fall more in line with the primary social instinct (which Vas seems more confident about).

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^ From what I've observed wrt to you, Vas, so far, that seems about right.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

4w3 1w9 5w4

I did not think about this too much, and I looked at nobody else's opinion for input.

I simply looked at one test result: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1990444

Alternate immediate considerations:
    4w5 > 4w3
    9w1 > 1w9
    5w6 or 6w5 > 5w4

I know that gives you a good number to wrangle with, but I'm pretty confident it's within that band

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Ok, upon looking at others', and looking back at my own:

4w5 9w1 5w6 or 4w5 9w1 6w5 seem like the likeliest candidates

Why do you think you scored so high on 3 in that test result I posted, tho?

Z and I have been talking about you via visitor message and I figured it would be good to share the general impressions I had with you as well. If anything I said rubs you the wrong way, I'm sorry.

Anyway.

IME, people who aren't very self revealing are that way partly because they don't want to reveal what they dislike about themselves and partly because they don't even know what to reveal.

For me, the stuff you post is like a lovely shifting kaleidoscope of images and ideas and words but what you like and who you are are two different things and it's really hard to tell which is which when you've invested too much time in the cultivation of the latter. You're a bit similar to Stansmith and me in this regard though I think both of you have more thematic unity than I do (and you much more than Stan.)

You know how twitter folks sometimes post in their bios that retweets =/= endorsements? For me, that's kind of how I see the stuff you post and it's the reason I can't really make up my mind. I don't know what's just a retweet and what's an endorsement because your personal involvement/feelings are concealed, even though the personal tone--the Vasilisa flavor--is very much there.

Uh. Anyway, I've convinced myself that you're strongly 9-fixed and it might possibly be your core type?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

And I subconsciously planted it in senza's brain that your core type might be 9...