• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused Over Gut Fix Wing...

What is my gut fix's wing?

• Total voters

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I've been really stressing out lately, due to not being able to figure out the wing on my gut fix.

I'm not even a gut type, so this isn't actually my primary wing, but I'm losing a lot of sleep over this.

Please, if you can do so, help tell me who I am, so I can go on living my life in a truly authentic manner.

Thank you
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
8w7

Why do you relate to 9?

Starry

Oh Zara. I think my neighbors might have heard me laugh when I just saw this haha. I don't know how someone meets a bff online but I somehow stumbled upon you haha. Okay I'm still kinda laughing...I need a moment to compile a serious response...

edit: I think I'm going to argue 7

Starry

8w7

Why do you relate to 9?

^Oh this is good. What of 9 do you relate to? Any place where I can squeeze a little more 'Head Type' into your map...this is what I want to do...but yah explain why there's even a question here...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Please vote.

Why do you relate to 9?

Well, I think there's a large part of me, like, that 8 part of me, that is actually very chill.

It's like my old avatar:

WHITE_BUFFALO.jpg

The 8 side of me doesn't really want destruction. It wants peace.

And that's the distinction, imo, between 8w7 and 8w9.

8w7s are just chaos and maelstrom.

8w9s are like bad ass old man warrior chief.

I know people probably think I'm more like the former, cuz of, well, threads like these, et al.

I do have a certain chaos & destruction side to me, but, in a lot of ways, that's all just playful.

The deeper side of me, the realer side, is a peace-loving side, and I think that's reflected in 8w9.

This is why I've chosen to just go with double-wing for a long time now, cuz I see both sides.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Oh, and I should mention, and as I'm sure as you all already know: this is all made more difficult by the fact that my core type (6) integrates into 9...

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Concrete example:

Just by looking at the pics of all your books in that beta quadra thread Z. The amount of energy you put into growth. But the energy is scattered. You said you're reading 15 books at one time....

(I relate to that a lot. I have about that same amount of books I'm reading right now...but the energy in which I do so is way more scattered than a 9.)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Concrete example:

Just by looking at the pics of all your books in that beta quadra thread Z. The amount of energy you put into growth. But the energy is scattered. You said you're reading 15 books at one time....

(I relate to that a lot. I have about that same amount of books I'm reading right now...but the energy in which I do so is way more scattered than a 9.)

Hmmm...

Interesting thought

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Please vote.

Well, I think there's a large part of me, like, that 8 part of me, that is actually very chill.

It's like my old avatar:

WHITE_BUFFALO.jpg

The 8 side of me doesn't really want destruction. It wants peace.

And that's the distinction, imo, between 8w7 and 8w9.

8w7s are just chaos and maelstrom.

8w9s are like bad ass old man warrior chief.

I know people probably think I'm more like the former, cuz of, well, threads like these, et al.

I do have a certain chaos & destruction side to me, but, in a lot of ways, that's all just playful.

The deeper side of me, the realer side, is a peace-loving side, and I think that's reflected in 8w9.

This is why I've chosen to just go with double-wing for a long time now, cuz I see both sides.

Yea, I get what you mean with the chill part. Cause I'm always striving for zen.

Thing is...I think you come off less chill than a nine.

An 8w7 imo is proactively looking to make things positive.

And an 8w9 imo is less proactive about this...almost like it's already what they know...they don't overtly show that they want this kind of stuff....they seem like they're more on "stand by", until interference is needed.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Yea, I get what you mean with the chill part. Cause I'm always striving for zen.

Thing is...I think you come off less chill than a nine.

An 8w7 imo is proactively looking to make things positive.

And an 8w9 imo is less proactive about this...almost like it's already what they know...they don't overtly show that they want this kind of stuff....they seem like they're more on "stand by", until interference is needed.

Damn... that's another good explanation...

*haha got 10 users up in this beast!*

Starry

Oh, and I should mention, and as I'm sure as you all already know: this is all made more difficult by the fact that my core type (6) integrates into 9...

I know you want peace... I sometimes feel it's the individuals with what appears to be 'destructive streaks' that want it even moreso...

I don't think a 'desire for peace' necessarily points to 9.

Do you fear deprivation or fragmentation?

edit: I quoted the wrong thing somehow...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I know you want peace... I sometimes feel it's the individuals with what appears to be 'destructive streaks' that want it even moreso...

I don't think a 'desire for peace' necessarily points to 9.

Here's the thing: that peace desired is both internal and external.

An example of two more old avatars:

Chakra1.jpg

Alex_Grey-Oversoul.jpg

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you liek to party hard you are w7. If you like to eat nandos and watch animal planet u r a w9.

jujing by ur avatar selection i hav dcidd u R a 8w5. wate no, 8s disintegrate to a 5, so that makes u a 8w2....no those avis are not 8w2 they are m0r3 cool and hip so u r 2+2= 4 8w4. i hav dcided u r 8w4.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

[MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION]

Why not just 6w7 core type then?

:laugh:

I think it was like yesterday... I was wondering why you had yourself typed as a 6w5. lol I figured you knew why though. So I didn't question it. But the more I see you post, the more I don't think 5. We don't have to discuss that though if you don't wanna lol.

Also, Re: about your deepness: when [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] pointed out how I had some relation to 7's (a long ass time ago) I was like "What? I'm way deeper than any 7 I know." I had a really hard time with that part. But my opinion of 7 is almost completely opposite now. Either way both 9 and 7 are part of the optomistic triad....giving off the impression that 9,7, and 2's are less deep than the others.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
[MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]

You all have voted

Could you please provide an explanation?

I clearly need some attention focused my way

Starry

Oy vey...

What does each of these mean??

What does Oy vey mean? (do one of those 'let me get that for you')

7 fear being deprived or held back from in some way (pain) from enjoying a positive, gluttonous life.
9 fear being separated from what ever it is that is providing an identity to them (once separated they feel fragmented/not whole)