• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused Over Gut Fix Wing...

What is my gut fix's wing?

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been really stressing out lately, due to not being able to figure out the wing on my gut fix.
I'm not even a gut type, so this isn't actually my primary wing, but I'm losing a lot of sleep over this.
Please, if you can do so, help tell me who I am, so I can go on living my life in a truly authentic manner.
Thank you
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

having heard you on Skype, you're pretty calm for an 8w7 fixed Sx 6, so I'm going with 8w9

B

brainheart

[MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]

You all have voted

Could you please provide an explanation?

I clearly need some attention focused my way

Why hello, 6w7!

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Somebody get [MENTION=21198]infinity-[/MENTION] to say something about Socionics here. Let's get this over with. XD

Zarathustra wasn't really being 8 when arguing with me so I'm sorry I can't help here.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
F: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9
M: 2, 7, 9
K: I'm a lover, not a hater

F: sx/sp, sx/so, so/sx, sp/sx
M: sx/sp (maybe sx/so or so/sx)
K: I'd let the sp/so's and so/sp's go bore themselves to death by having sex/getting married to each other

I'm sorry [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] but this ^ seems really 7.

I think 6w7, 8w9, 3w4. And that's why I was waiting to vote :(

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'm sorry [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] but this ^ seems really 7.

I think 6w7, 8w9, 3w4. And that's why I was waiting to vote :(

:laugh:

Well...

there's a thread for that, if you want to:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36458

I actually liked [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION]'s recommendation of 6w7 8w9 3w4, but I just don't think it holds up to scrutiny.

It's similar to [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION]'s suggestion that I'm actually an ENTP who's just obsessed with/enamored by INTJ values and traits (the only type, other than ENTJ, that's even possible for me, and one, which, from the get-go, I recognized as such [cuz, if you know me, I'm clearly an N-dom, and thus not an ENTJ]), but, the fact of the matter is, with that one as well, it just doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

I have remarkably consistent test results across pretty much every kind of personality test I've ever taken, and every test I've taken has given me 6w5 (and sx/so, and 683 [I may have once gotten 613, but the test's error there was obvious {scoring "cares about right and wrong" as an e1 (1IS) trait, when e6s (6SS) care just as much, if not more, about right and wrong (i.e., the Systemic dimension)}, and I might've even just been screwing around with the test's parameters when I got it]).

Anyway, here are my first enneagram test results, which I hadn't looked back on til today in a really long time, but pretty much break me down more-or-less perfectly:

(I took the short test from similarminds.com)

Results:

Type 1 Perfectionism
|||||||||||| 42%​
Type 2 Helpfulness
|||||||||| 34%​
Type 3 Image Focus
|||||||||||||||| 70%​
Type 4 Hypersensitivity
|| 10%​
Type 5 Detachment
|||||||||||||||| 70%​
Type 6 Anxiety
|||||||||||||||||| 78%​
Type 7 Adventurousnes
|||||||||||||| 54%​
Type 8 Aggressiveness
|||||||||||||||||| 78%​
Type 9 Calmness
|||||||||||||| 54%​

type score type behavior motivation
6 19 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
8 19 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
3 17 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
5 17 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
7 13 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
9 13 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
1 10 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
2 8 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
4 2 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.

Your main type is Type 6
6.gif

Your variant is sexual
sxsosp.gif

6 and 8 are tied (at 19), and are my two highest, and 3 and 5 are tied (at 17), and are my next highest, and then 7 and 9 are tied (at 13), and are my next highest.

I mean, those results are fucking amazing.

I didn't know jack shit about the enneagram at that time, so it's not like I had any idea what I was doing.

That's just how the results came out.

And they pretty clearly point to 6w5, 683, and, really, 6w5 8dw 3w, oh, interesting, they actually point to 3w2.

Hmm... well, the 6w5 I think is pretty clear from those results, and it's hilarious that they even point to the 8dw.

I've considered that I might have a 2 fix (my dad is actually a 1w2), but I've actually considered 4 > 3.

And I would never consider 2 > either 4 or 3, so I always just figured 3w4 or maybe 4w3 or 4w5.

That test might also just have e4 questions that I especially did not like.

:thinking: