• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused Over Gut Fix Wing...

What is my gut fix's wing?

• Total voters

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
He asked if I was a dude... (which I appreciated so much!)

:laugh:

Ok, you have an issue [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]

ETA: wait, [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], was this when you had that dude avatar (luke wilsonish lookin' dude or whatevs)?

Alea_iacta_est

Yeah I do. Maybe it's because I'm so unbiased that I don't place gender stereotypes on people.

Then again, I have to always tell myself consciously that [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] is a guy.

I'm just going to blame this all on my synesthesia which associates random shit with you guys; yeah, that sounds reasonable. You are all being judged silently by my unconscious.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Yeah I do. Maybe it's because I'm so unbiased that I don't place gender stereotypes on people.

Niiice humble brag!

Then again, I have to always tell myself consciously that [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] is a guy.

That one is not your fault

I'm just going to blame this all on my synesthesia which associates random shit with you guys; yeah, that sounds reasonable. You are all being judged silently by my unconscious.

What's my synesthetic response?

------*waits in utter terror*

Starry

ETA: wait, [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], was this when you had that dude avatar (luke wilsonish lookin' dude or whatevs)?

aka when I was trying to get people to think I was a dude? No. Which is why it really meant something. I consider it a compliment because of the various qualities we assign to males and females. I think he called me composed and resolute? (whatever it was he's somehow been fooled)

Alea_iacta_est

No worries.

You're batting .250.

That's almost average in baseball

How does this work exactly?

/ allowed to derail his own typing thread

I see your name in the environment regularly (usually), and I see your name in black with my mind's eye, and if I'm tired enough or consciously putting effort to it, I can indirectly see the color black around (more accurate term would be through) your name in the environment (also known as projection synesthesia).

I have a few forms, Grapheme Color Synesthesia is the most prominent, with me scoring almost 2 SD+ for it on an actually battery (average being of course having no synesthesia, and the higher up being able to pinpoint the exact color several different times on a color palette almost perfectly at different times).

Specifically, your color is Black swirled with sage green. I have some more complicated actual scenes for some people, which I demonstrated in a member association thread a few weeks back with actual detailed scenes for people.

The actual thing. I don't agree with the "common" color alphabet. A looks much better in green than red.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
aka when I was trying to get people to think I was a dude? No. Which is why it really meant something. I consider it a compliment because of the various qualities we assign to males and females. I think he called me composed and resolute? (whatever it was he's somehow been fooled)

Oh, there's some truth to that

Not saying there's not stuff that's the absolute opposite (cuz i'm certain there is)

But you do have this particular quality about you that's very different than most ENFPs

And "composed and resolute" are definitely some words that do a good job pointing to it

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I see your name in the environment regularly (usually), and I see your name in black with my mind's eye, and if I'm tired enough or consciously putting effort to it, I can indirectly see the color black around (more accurate term would be through) your name in the environment (also known as projection synesthesia).

I have a few forms, Grapheme Color Synesthesia is the most prominent, with me scoring almost 2 SD+ for it on an actually battery (average being of course having no synesthesia, and the higher up being able to pinpoint the exact color several different times on a color palette almost perfectly at different times).

Specifically, your color is Black swirled with sage green.

Wow

Fascinating...

Does the color come just from the letters in the name?

Or does it come (also?) from how the person behaves? like an aura?

G

Ginkgo

Hmmm...

Interesting...

So wrt what I said about the 9-identity-giver and their instinctual stacking...

I think the things that tend to give me identity would be:

- my ideas/vision/ambition/goals tied with - significant other
- my family and friends
- my career (particularly as it relates to my ideas/vision/ambition/goals)

Both 9s and 7s can have gluttonous tendencies, but I see 9s coping by repeating a singular task or habit, while 7s would have their fingers in far more cookie jars. Hell, they may even consume identical amounts, the difference would seem to be that 7s prefer a myriad of things to sustain momentum, while 9s prefer 1 or 2 things to maintain stasis.

That said, you fall more along the lines of 7.

But since we're discussing tritype, have you considered 6w7-8w9-3w4?

Even if that's totally off, it may bring more certainty about what you really are.

Starry

I would relate more to 9 in this instance too.

But that's cause I'm counter gluttony. And 6-ness makes me feel lost.

That's why I denied that I had anything to do with 7 at all.

Edit: [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmWKFFCGBPc

Ironically go to 7 mins in to the video...I relate to the anti-pig he's talking about. Do you?

Whoops...I'm missing posts sorry...

I think core 6s will relate strongly to 9. Counterphobia changes things in ways I don't understand though...and it either may make Z seem 8w7 or actually 8w7...idk

Alea_iacta_est

Wow

Fascinating...

Does the color come just from the letters in the name?

Or does it come (also?) from how the person behaves? like an aura?

The Colors can be entire words like the word color, as if I'm looking at the whole, but if I consciously break down the word in my mind it separates into the color-letter distinctions, i.e. color. (This forum's pallet annoys me due to the fact most of the colors are "close" to the actual colors in my mind, so it's like the uncanny valley of colors)

Most of the people I know in real life's names come from the letters from their name, but their personalities can actual mellow or brighten tones. Interestingly, I know a couple people whose letter colors do not match their color association. For instance, I know a person whose name starts with a D and thus should be brown, but due to the extroversion and brightness of the person their color is orange. The best part is that the color associations are based out of my unconscious and thus can actually possess meaning that I do not know, but I've figured out a few such as purple auras (note, this is only if the person is based off their aura rather than their letters, which makes things interesting when I've deciphered aura colors and they match up with a person's letter, so I have no honest clue whether or not it is the letters or the personality) being people I am generally attracted to and Pink people being people I generally hate.

G

Ginkgo

The Colors can be entire words like the word color, as if I'm looking at the whole, but if I consciously break down the word in my mind it separates into the color-letter distinctions, i.e. color. (This forum's pallet annoys me due to the fact most of the colors are "close" to the actual colors in my mind, so it's like the uncanny valley of colors)

Most of the people I know in real life's names come from the letters from their name, but their personalities can actual mellow or brighten tones. Interestingly, I know a couple people whose letter colors do not match their color association. For instance, I know a person whose name starts with a D and thus should be brown, but due to the extroversion and brightness of the person their color is orange. The best part is that the color associations are based out of my unconscious and thus can actually possess meaning that I do not know, but I've figured out a few such as purple auras (note, this is only if the person is based off their aura rather than their letters, which makes things interesting when I've deciphered aura colors and they match up with a person's letter, so I have no honest clue whether or not it is the letters or the personality) being people I am generally attracted to and Pink people being people I generally hate.

Not to derail Z's ego stroke but it would be cool if you started a thread to tell members what colors you associate them with.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Both 9s and 7s can have gluttonous tendencies, but I see 9s coping by repeating a singular task or habit, while 7s would have their fingers in far more cookie jars. Hell, they may even consume identical amounts, the difference would seem to be that 7s prefer a myriad of things to sustain momentum, while 9s prefer 1 or 2 things to maintain stasis.

That said, you fall more along the lines of 7.

I was gunna say that makes me sound like an 8w9...

But since we're discussing tritype, have you considered 6w7-8w9-3w4?

Even if that's totally off, it may bring more certainty about what you really are.

OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS

Alea_iacta_est

Not to derail Z's ego stroke but it would be cool if you started a thread to tell members what colors you associate them with.

I did that with the member association thread wherever it died off. This thread's already derailed enough anyhow.