User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is my gut fix's wing?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll

7 58.33%

5 41.67%
First 45678 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Hmmm...

Interesting...

So wrt what I said about the 9-identity-giver and their instinctual stacking...

I think the things that tend to give me identity would be:

- my ideas/vision/ambition/goals tied with - significant other
    - my family and friends
    - my career (particularly as it relates to my ideas/vision/ambition/goals)
    Both 9s and 7s can have gluttonous tendencies, but I see 9s coping by repeating a singular task or habit, while 7s would have their fingers in far more cookie jars. Hell, they may even consume identical amounts, the difference would seem to be that 7s prefer a myriad of things to sustain momentum, while 9s prefer 1 or 2 things to maintain stasis.

That said, you fall more along the lines of 7.

But since we're discussing tritype, have you considered 6w7-8w9-3w4?

Even if that's totally off, it may bring more certainty about what you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I would relate more to 9 in this instance too.

But that's cause I'm counter gluttony. And 6-ness makes me feel lost.

That's why I denied that I had anything to do with 7 at all.

Edit: @Zarathustra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmWKFFCGBPc

Ironically go to 7 mins in to the video...I relate to the anti-pig he's talking about. Do you?
    Whoops...I'm missing posts sorry...

I think core 6s will relate strongly to 9. Counterphobia changes things in ways I don't understand though...and it either may make Z seem 8w7 or actually 8w7...idk

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    OMG. Do we type seekers really sound this annoying?
    Yes.

Socionics
    ILI

Wow

Fascinating...

Does the color come just from the letters in the name?

Or does it come (also?) from how the person behaves? like an aura?
    The Colors can be entire words like the word color, as if I'm looking at the whole, but if I consciously break down the word in my mind it separates into the color-letter distinctions, i.e. color. (This forum's pallet annoys me due to the fact most of the colors are "close" to the actual colors in my mind, so it's like the uncanny valley of colors)

Most of the people I know in real life's names come from the letters from their name, but their personalities can actual mellow or brighten tones. Interestingly, I know a couple people whose letter colors do not match their color association. For instance, I know a person whose name starts with a D and thus should be brown, but due to the extroversion and brightness of the person their color is orange. The best part is that the color associations are based out of my unconscious and thus can actually possess meaning that I do not know, but I've figured out a few such as purple auras (note, this is only if the person is based off their aura rather than their letters, which makes things interesting when I've deciphered aura colors and they match up with a person's letter, so I have no honest clue whether or not it is the letters or the personality) being people I am generally attracted to and Pink people being people I generally hate.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    OMG. Do we type seekers really sound this annoying?
    ATTENTION WHORING HAS NEVER FELT SO GOOOD!!!

ATTENTION WHORING HAS NEVER FELT SO GOOOD!!!

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    The Colors can be entire words like the word color, as if I'm looking at the whole, but if I consciously break down the word in my mind it separates into the color-letter distinctions, i.e. color. (This forum's pallet annoys me due to the fact most of the colors are "close" to the actual colors in my mind, so it's like the uncanny valley of colors)

Most of the people I know in real life's names come from the letters from their name, but their personalities can actual mellow or brighten tones. Interestingly, I know a couple people whose letter colors do not match their color association. For instance, I know a person whose name starts with a D and thus should be brown, but due to the extroversion and brightness of the person their color is orange. The best part is that the color associations are based out of my unconscious and thus can actually possess meaning that I do not know, but I've figured out a few such as purple auras (note, this is only if the person is based off their aura rather than their letters, which makes things interesting when I've deciphered aura colors and they match up with a person's letter, so I have no honest clue whether or not it is the letters or the personality) being people I am generally attracted to and Pink people being people I generally hate.
    Not to derail Z's ego stroke but it would be cool if you started a thread to tell members what colors you associate them with.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Both 9s and 7s can have gluttonous tendencies, but I see 9s coping by repeating a singular task or habit, while 7s would have their fingers in far more cookie jars. Hell, they may even consume identical amounts, the difference would seem to be that 7s prefer a myriad of things to sustain momentum, while 9s prefer 1 or 2 things to maintain stasis.

That said, you fall more along the lines of 7.

I was gunna say that makes me sound like an 8w9...

But since we're discussing tritype, have you considered 6w7-8w9-3w4?

Even if that's totally off, it may bring more certainty about what you really are.
    OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Not to derail Z's ego stroke but it would be cool if you started a thread to tell members what colors you associate them with.
    STOP DERAILING MY EGO STROKE!!!

Socionics
    ILI

I did that with the member association thread wherever it died off. This thread's already derailed enough anyhow.