I have been wondering for a while now and just wondered whether these answers to this questionnaire would help
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I feel that I have got it down to some type of Ne user but am unsure of what other functions I may be using
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to do something interesting that will help make peoples lives a better place and that people will remember me as have done something good for the world preferably on a large scale but wouldn't mind if I just help a few people and I also want to deepen my knowledge about the world and see all that it has to offer
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I felt that I was at my finest when I am engaged in a debate and we are both assertive but not angry because we are subjecting our ideas to analysis and we may learn something new either in the debate or later
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When someone makes fun of me especially if it is aimed at my intelligence which is probably my basis of my personality
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I probably tend to consider whether it is worth it to me personally most then what I feel about it and then maybe what other people feel if it is important
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I am normally put into a role where I am made to come up with the ideas for the project or the story if applicable then generally just let other people deal with the actually implementation of the project although I do feel I need a control of the outcome in that it will get done correctly
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
The time I probably had the most fun was when I was visiting the east coast of the USA ( I'm from the UK) just visiting the places where the american revolution took place see where they stood and trying to imagine what it was like for them when they did this I'm an americaphile ,if that's a word
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When I want to learn something new I probably like to learn something about from a book or wikipedia then just sit there and daydream about telling this information to someone else and how I would explain it
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I am pretty punctual with lots of things but am rather messy and forgetful about a lot of things and am often left to do things at the last moment such as work or making decisions
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I not entirely sure if someone is not being included in the group I generally try to bring them into the conversation but I hate doing things just causing you're expected to do them which makes me clash with my parents sometimes
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I probably speak before thinking slightly more this sometimes causing probably with me talking too fast and having to repeat my self or saying something I didn't mean to say and I generally prefer group discussions as it allows more ideas into the mix
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm probably a mix if I'm nearby I will want to jump in a do it quickly but if I have to go places and do more generally I will consider my options much more
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favourite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends on the activity if it is just a party which i find boring then probably no if it is something more exciting maybe
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
It really depends if I just a bit stressed out I probably act pretty normal if if some thing major I might go on a rant to someone else about the thing I got angry about
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I mostly dislike people who have no motivation to do anything or learn about anything that's hard e.g. this guy I know who's dream is to buy a house and that's it and if you try to engage in matters that are maybe a bit more intellectual he get bored and may insult you
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I generally like talking to people about their political and religious view because I like to debate through with them and see thins from their perspective it's all the better if they have interesting ones that are out there instead of just run of the mill things such as " politicians are all liars that why I don't vote" which annoys me to no end as anyone can say that if they back it up with a more in depth analysis I am much happier with why they are disillusioned with politics
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I probably pay the least attention in my life to social rituals due to the fact they often get in the way on more important things that need to said
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I think my friends perceive me as a kinda goofy guy who has a serious side sometimes due to the fact that I am always telling terrible puns in the midst of conversation and laughing at themself and make a fool of myself but then switch to discussing serious issues of the day sometimes I feel that they overestimate my sensitivity due to fact that the can all make jokes about me but sometimes they can hurt my feelings
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
If I have unlimited resources and can teleport then I would like to see the famous landmarks of the world and see how different people live
If I don't have unlimited resources and it's just a day on my own I might do some things like go find someone to discuss things with read an interesting book and play video games
Anyway thanks for reading