• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am me, but just how do I find out who I am?

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Myers-Briggs
INFJ-personality
Edit:
I=78% N=38% F=50% J=1%
Edit:
MBTI:
INFJ,INFP,ISFJ
enmeagram-4w5
Socionics- EII(INFj)
IEI (INFp): 89% as likely EII.
IEE (ENFp): 85%
SEI (ISFp): 77%."

SX/SP?
A year or a few years ago I made a sticky note with my MBTI, INFJ, I read up on it a bit, enjoyed it, left it at that. Now I am in college and I somehow got deep into trying to find out who I am, and even more so this semester because I have a intro to psychology class. Now I am starting to wonder just who am I? I typed as INFJ before I knew anything, but now I am worried, what if I just want to be INFJ because they are so 'special, rare, unique" I also got a E4 (Which recently I have been told is rare.) What if I am only seeing in the test who I want to be, and not who I am? But then I think, I got those before I knew about them, but I also Re-took them and received other possibilities. Such as I identify strongly with INFP as well. I also like the ISFJ type, I identify with many fictional ISFJ types, but I don't heavily lean towards it as my own personality (there are bits that fit and others that just don't)..
I do feel that I want to be special, but I don't want that to misguide me, but then I read the E4 type and it seems to be a characteristic that they do enjoy being individualistic. I don't do funky hairs styles or extreme things though. I strongly believe in "I'm unique!.... Just like every body else." I got INFj on Socionics as well, yet it seems to describe more reasons why I feel like I may be an INFP rather than confirming INFJ.(I am so confused about that!)

How do I go forward with as little biased as possible? Maybe I just hate categories so much that even fitting in to a unique one sounds off putting so I try to shove my self in an in-between mixture one?
I don't care and yet I am also overly concerned with what other people think of me. I am who I am, and I won't let others change that but I do like to consider who they are as well and show them respect.
A reason why I am debating on J v P is My organization. I am scattered, and organized. I will plan things out, but leave room for random stuff. I will post pone things if there is time and I can fit more in, but I take deadlines seriously! I feel late if I am less than 5 minuets early. 5 minuets is my staple. I prefer 10, and I would rather be 30 minuets early than 1 minuet late. Yet, I am often late, well not often at all but it does happens. (Remember I count my self late sometimes if I am 'just on time' and fewer times I am actually late) I love organization, yet I am a messy. I will clean someone else's house in a jiffy, but my own space is a disaster. My closet is arranged by type, fabric, color. but I will take forever to take my clean clothes out of the hamper to put up and thus throw dirty clothes on the floor. I can see why I am confused between J/P but I can't solve why. (I have no idea where the random ISFJ came from, I have no Ideas what the S is, or what the functions for ISFJ are.) I know the functions are completely reversed on the two INFJ INFP yet I feel so strongly for both. I mostly identify with INFJ - minus organization and I mainly only identify with INFP with disorganized and head in the clouds/fantasy life.
When it comes to rules, I can not at all force myself to curse. I tried, I really tried but I could not. I have a really weird and strong sense of morality. I am adventurous and will bend rules as far as I can, and break some I don't personally agree with, but I will never break rules that go with my moral. (I'll hop a fence and explore the woods behind the college, but I would not borrow with out permission a bike to ride on. (Uhhg, my friends wanted to ride bikes so just 'borrowed' some.... no asking at all. They tried to get me to and I compromised by calling a friend and asking to borrow his bike.)

I highly doubt this factors in but I am extremely jumpy. I jump and flinch when there is a loud and or sudden noise or sometimes even just a movement. I also jump when some people touch me. Most people at college think I am touch avoident and skittish. I even fall down sometimes I get so scared and my heart just starts to go wild. Yet I love to cuddle. Mainly with family, trusted people, old people, little kids and animals. (Sooo all but people my age group 15-35) I think it may be a trust issue or something. But I will run and hug all the old people at church and give piggy back rides to kids. yet if a person at colleges touches me I freak out, to the point of being accused of faking it (By the most awesome honest girl in the world! (Brutally so sometimes.) She has said "At first I thought you were faking it." and said now she thinks it's actually a problem because I guess I'm consistent or something that made her decide otherwise, if you could say that, hah. Ex. There was an old lady in the cafeteria who came up behind me and placed her hands in my pockets and wiggled them around, I did not jump at all! I did not even see her at first! Yet a fellow college student places their hand on my shoulder to calm me down and I freak and fall out of my chair. I think this tendency has led me to be much more introverted than maybe I would be if it were not a character flaw of mine. Though I'd probably be introverted in general either way. Some people say I'm out going and talkative, others think I am shy and mute. (Obviously most people vary and are more talkative around those they know!!)
I get along with others fairly easily if they give me a chance, and I can also, but rarely, have people who I don't get along with at all. (I say I hate every one, but I just hate every one I don't know, because even If I hate characteristics about a person if I meet and talk to them I can't hate them because I can always see why they may be that way, not meaning I agree or would be in their situation, or see the stupid humanity in them, so I hate to get to know people because it makes me stop hating them. /: ) I like the INFJ counselor sterotype because I feel that's what I have been all my life. Even a girl who bullied me came to me with her problems once (Well, her complaints and gossip really, when her tag along friend and her had a fight, later she thanked me for not repeating what she said. Not that I had anyone to tell anyways.)
I have also vastly been alone in my peer group. Older people love me and call me an old soul and mature and unlike other teenagers. Younger people love me because I can be very fun loving and exiting wile still keeping things safe and get down to their level.
Some time I worry excessively if I am Mentally Handicapped. I feel as if people (mainly my age group/generation) treat me in a way they treat MH people. I also enjoy MH peoples company more that so called 'normal' people sometimes, thought I do sometime have a lack of patience and understanding with MH people I feel close to them. Gosh I love autistic kids, they are just so pure! But I also fear if I am one, what am I missing out on and lacking, what do I not see that's wrong with me that's obvious to others? I always get asked "What's wrong with you?" My neutral face looks frowny, or just unhappy, so people ask me that with the idea I am sad or angry or not enjoying myself. Most of the time however its when I jump, or freak out or just do something that's 'me' I get asked "What's wrong with you?" I hate that question, but I know there are so many answers to it, and I fear what the answers to it that I am unaware of are. I settle this fear the more and more I find out about who I am. I love feeling unique, but I also want to feel real or normal..... in the Nobody's normal kind of way.
I know this is long, and probably not of much use to anyone, and I left out so much just because I do not know how to covey what I mean at all. I hope someone reads this and can help me find another bit of me so I can continue putting my endless puzzle together.
(Sorry for poor grammer/spelling/ bad wording, I love writing, but in technical terms I am no good at it lol.)

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The catch is once you find out who you are (in typology), you are only captured in one frame and not in motion. It's just like a camera, it tells us what it sees but there is so much more than what meets the eye - that is in motion or time and character; therefore only revealing the slightest hint as to who we are. What a cue ball of a personality system you might think; something bald of information and predictable. It gets hit, then hits other balls and sinks in the holes occasionally like the usual one. The game is that you have decided to take part in it and it will only give you a fractal of helpful information. What's the point then? The point is to not define yourself (at least at first). Let your being influence your self-analysis firstly, and what I mean is that you should just be you and not worry what you are, and then come back and tell us what you do, why you work for the company you work for, why you're interested in your tertiary studies, or not and what your typical day is like. I'm already thinking what your type is but I still need more information before I make a fool of myself! Typology isn't really any good when you're 'deciding on types' and not 'figuring out who you really are'. You still probably will not fit into one type, but you will give us a clearer picture of what you are most like and so you will have that result you may or might not be looking for.

Sorry if that wasn't useful, I think you should just post more information if you're willing to. The more you post, the more we have to work with (and maybe, the better chances are you will settle with a type) :D

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what else to post about me. I'm not all too interesting and I don't do much that stands out from others. I know I am weird and unlike most other people, but I always feel that every one must be that way. We notice all of our differences with people and types and stereotypes. Or does not everyone do that? I don't know what to include about me that is part of my personality. I mean every thing is a part, but I can't possibly convey everything, especially not through typing. How do I convey the simple parts of my character? I have trouble separating them. I can't figure out how to work with the frames and the motions picture. I just recently started looking into this, so maybe it will become clearer. I enjoy finding bits that I relate to because it creates a safe or conformable blanket for me to use.

L

LadyLazarus

I'm not going to lie and say I read all that, I apologize.

If you truly want to find your type I suggest reading up on the cognitive functions:

INFP cognitive functions: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/16types/INFP.cfm

INFJ cognitive functions:http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/16Types/INFJ.cfm

ISFJ cognitive functions:http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/16Types/ISFJ.cfm

Read the descriptions of each of their functions and decide which set of functions you relate to best.

Here's a quiz on cognitive functions(maybe it'll work for you, it wasn't accurate for me, I got INFP from it so it's not 100% accurate.) :http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

As for enneagram, I suggest looking into the enneagram fears and disintegration/integration points.

The key to all this, finding your true self, is being honest with yourself, think; does this encompass the bad and the ugly as well as the good?

Best of luck.

yeghor

"Myers-Briggs
INFJ-personality
Edit:
I=78% N=38% F=50% J=1%
Edit:
MBTI:
INFJ,INFP,ISFJ
enmeagram-4w5
Socionics- EII(INFj)
IEI (INFp): 89% as likely EII.
IEE (ENFp): 85%
SEI (ISFp): 77%."

Name one or two movie, novel or anime characters that you identify yourself with... And describe what traits of the character seem appealing to you...

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I found this question thing some people do, I will try it to see if it maybe sheds some more light.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Well, I love the description of the type I identify with INFJ it well, it describes me. I come into conflic when I look at another type and see I have similarities within it that may oppose the type I already thought I was. Such as I guess INFJ's are neat and orderly, while yes I like rules, order and over all togetherness I also like INFP traits such as freedom, spontaneity, and I very much enjoy my fantasy worlds. I also notice that I am very disorganized, my room is a mess and I tend to forget things such as homework. (Why I always check the assignments due page.) I order my money from small bills to big bills, small bills on the out side. Yet I also hide some randomly to where even I have a hard time finding it, it makes for great surprises when I find it when I thought I might not have any more.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
This is what I am looking for. I strive to better under stand myself I know is at least one thing. But I feel as if there is so much more to it, way more than me. I know I feel odd, and completely unlike anyone else. Then I think that I must be over analyzing it and am probably normal, that it's normal to want to be and to feel different or weird. I just what to find what I want. Why? Well, why indeed. Why.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
---

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Probably feeling fake. Being not who I am, or others telling me I am someone else who I don't feel I am. Also being shut down when I try to reach out the few times I do.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I defiantly go by my feelings. I will think of the pro-cons and stuff but I will go with what I feel is right. I am not the best at using analytically reasoning. Even with practical things like math I try to guess till I am right or do the simplest, longest way.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like 2nd in command. I want to drive things forward and get them done, but I don't want the responsibility to do so. I want to do things and I don't mind some recognition but I don't want all the responsibility or praise to be on me. I know it's bad not to want responsibility but I just don't like it. So I am responsible, but I don't want it to be expected of me..? if that makes sense. I want to help the leader. Any one watch Kuroko no Basket? I love Kuroko, I want to be the shadow to help the light shine brighter!

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I actually had a great thought then it smashed because it was a good time, but now it is also painful. I don't think I can do much more with this at the moment so next. I do have a lot of good times though.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Theorize defiantly. I had the highest score in my First Responders class, but I was the least likly person in there that you would want to same your live. I knew it in theory and I could do it in hands on just not as well, 90% of the people in that class could dance circles around me the the field. Such as my dad had the lowest test grand and still cant tell you what bone is what or why this happens, but he can identify what he needs to and will be more likely to save your life than I ever will. I love to think on things but I don't always do to much with it beyond test application or discussions.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I connect every thing together, nothing is random that I do or say. It has a patter or organization. However I get accused of being random or absurd. (Now I do say absurd things on purpose because it's fun. Oh gosh, the potato will never leave me.) My room is an organized disaster. Clothes when put up are by type, fabric, color but if not put away the clean ones are in the hamper because I left them there after washing and thus dirty ones are on the floor. Papers.. they are all there in the place I will need them to be to find them... buut so are anything else similar to them. I plan things but I will change or add things in as time passes. I like loose schedules, things are fixed but change is possible. I'll forget to eat, but hardly ever forget to set my alarms.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I am still a little unclear. I probably look into the principles, though I think looking for fact and information would be better It's not necessarily what I prefer to do.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I hate making someone feel left out, though I do not mind being left out. I love arguing and debating but not to an extent where bitterness comes up. I like it when two ideas can be different yet the people can get along. Me and my bestie are vastly different and disagree on a ton of stuff, but we accept that and we will argue in a light hearted way.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak, but I don't always filter my first thought deeply. So I will think, but I will often say the first thing that comes to my mind. Sometimes I say something out loud that I am thinking and I just want to grab it and shove it back into my mouth. Other times I think way to long on something and never say it when I really should have much earlier. One on One! I value group discussion but I get so much more from one on one. I like to see the same person in each situation because I can see how they are with me vs how they are with others, but I am more likely to judge a person based on how they are with just me.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Could you tell me? I am very protective of others and will immediately, with minimal thought, jump to help. When it comes to decision making ehhh I am a last minuet but on time person. I like to look before I leap, but that's not always what I do. Words speak, actions show. One is no substitute for the other.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends, here at college it is easily convenient to go with friends, so I would choose that. At home however it would be more effort to go than I'd be willing to do. Favorite show does not really effect the situation it either way.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I. Stress. Out. I shut down sometimes. Its bad, I will usualy still get things done, but I feel as if I go on autopilot and am just ignoring the world. I also get very cynical! I criticize others then I criticize myself for being critical. Such as I have a habit of gossiping about gossipers then I hate myself for nearly doing the same thing.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
The "I'm right, your wrong, even if you show me otherwise" type. I also have issues with negative gossipers. I don't mind saying facts and them being negative, that's fine, but those who take that and over emphasize it I have a hard time dealing with. But honestly I can't stay hating people, if I get to know them a slight book I go from hating them to hating -this about them. I usually follow up a complaint with a positive or possible fix. I also have been know to 'defend' my 'enemies' which my dad jokes with me a lot about.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Anime! I also love deep conversations. I go to a christian college right now and I entered into a conversation about how to perceive homosexuals. I only had one 100% never been Bi/gay or claimed they were friend all through out high school, I respect them and defend them like no tomorrow. It was interesting to here others opinions that went to this super conservative school. They were not gay bashing at all. I also love light hearted conversation and listen to smart people ramble on about thing they are interested in. I also love talking with people about their problems and or just their life.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
tss, I am supposed to know that?!

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I don't have many friends, so that makes this a bit hard... I think they probably see me as shy-ish and fun loving. I've had a range on an really good acquaintance calling me heartless to my family calling me to emotional so I don't know what my friends think, maybe just somewhere in the middle. I think the perceive me as an goody-two-shoes always follow the rules never do anything wrong. I might just be over critical but I do have times where I disobey or break/bend the rules. It really depends on how I feel about it.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Reading, watching anime, swimming, swinging, having fun with a small group of friends.

Does this help a bit? Also, feel free to ask me other questions!

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Name one or two movie, novel or anime characters that you identify yourself with... And describe what traits of the character seem appealing to you...

Ohhh, grrr so much love.

I know he's a guy but He's on my mind because I have recently thought about him but Kuroko from kuroko no Basket. I like his lack of presence, yet that he is vastly important overall. How he wants to be the shadow for the light. And although he is not outgoing he is not anti social. I show more emotions than he does but I still identify with him soooo much.

Mei Tachibana and Sawako from Say I love you and Kimi no Todoke respectively I love Mei's out look and how she adjust it. She has a dead set opinion but it can be changed reasonably through experience why'll still being true to herself. And more recently I have been opening up to people so I started re-watching kimi ni todoke and I connect with Sawako's journey. (Instead of being scary to others I am easily scared and skittish.) And her honesty, I love it and hope I can be just as honest. Though unlike Sawako I get along with animals and babies very well.

Alea_iacta_est

All I can gather from skimming your questionnaire is Fi > Fe, some possible evidence for Ne > Ni as well, but nothing really solid.

IxFP, I estimate INFP.

Though, there is some counter-evidence for Fe depending on interpretation.

yeghor

[MENTION=21332]EvVieNiamhNyx[/MENTION]

I think you may be an ISFP... INFJ and ISFJ have very strong super-egos... They feel that they always have to perform "perfectly"... may berate themselves for smallest mistakes... and are extremely self-conscious... Do you do that?

Check these descriptions for ISFP...

http://www.16personalities.com/isfp-personality

http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/personality/types/isfp/overview/

If they don't sound satisfactory, check INFJ, INFP and ISFJ descriptions on those pages...

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to be really bad with always wanting to do the best that I could and I would beat myself up for anything less. However I have undergone a lot of work to suppress it due to a great mom who noticed it interfering with how I lived at an early age. I am a very messy person as in messy bedroom and folders but if I organize something I have to do it perfectly. I call it 'occasional CDO' which is just a pun on sometimes I look OCD with some things but I am not OCD. I tend tp be organized more with actions than tangible objects, if that makes sense. Also one of the fiew things that dystorys my nervs is doing something wrong when I should have done something more or better. WORST DAY AT COLLEGE EVER! I go to a work college and my job is in custodial. On the first day of work I get sent to clean the chapel. I had no idea where things were, I was lost, I did not get much done. I was nearly late just getting there! I started crying when I handed in my sheet that I had all of the things I did filled out on and I started crying. I hate crying. My supervisors thought I was some over-emotional cry baby! Way to make a first impression. They told me I got as much done as other first times did, but I was nearly late getting there, I had hardly done much on the sheet, uhhg! Failure at it's highest level. They tried to calm me with a story how a girl used the buffer on the floor and did not notice it was scratching up the entire floor and they had to fix it. You can bully me all you want I don't mind, give me a task I can't fulfill to my expectations I'll snap. Funnier lighter side of this issue is I scared my mom. I told her I was failing 3 classes! I had to calm her hysteria (Scared/worried, not angry) and explain I did not have F's Just only had C's.

I looked at ISFP, I do agree some things fit well (Introveted being the main connection, but that's obvious.) but there are things that just don't fit. I am very spontaneous and creative, but I love tradition and I need at least some kind of lose structure. I would rather have everything than nothing structured but I love the middle the best. I'm also not very reckless. I will take risk but I am a big rule follower. I do bend and occasionally break them but more often than not I stick to rules. I even lean more towards ISFJ than ISFP. I noticed the group types in ISFJ and ISFP are separate but INFJ and INFP are in the same. Maybe that's why it is harder to pick between these two. I can tell the difference in the S types pretty easily.

I'm positive I am an introvert and feeler, I can relate minimally to a senser but I relate almost wholly to a intuitive. It's this J vs P that's tossing me up. The functions are different but how they interact seem similar.
My main toss up is how I am organized and unorganized. I have a structure, but I like things changeable. My rooms a mess but I keep my appointments and love love love my scheduled for classes. I don't know how I will transition into the 'real' world when that won't be there as strongly.

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Sociotype: EII-2Fi (INFj)

IEI (INFp): 84% as likely as EII.
ESI (ISFj): 79% as likely as EII.
IEE (ENFp): 71% as likely as EII.

I read all but the ENFp, because I am positive I am not Extroverted, I'm not anti-social in the least, but don't expect me to initiate a conversation unless it's with friends or I hear someone talking about an interesting topic. The ISFJ has some connections but theres obvious things I can point out that just don't fit nicely, but it is a tiny bit appealing.

I understand here that just because thet test gives me INFJ, does not mean that has to be the one I connect with the most. I still connect with most of the Ell description, but in this one I gravitate more towards the INFP description.
I do like the INFJ(Ell), and I do understand people well sometimes but I read the INFP(EEl) on here and it is awesome. I do tend to get caught up in my own fantasies, I never really let it mess with reality but I love just hanging out in my mind. Which is why I love books. There are soooo many things I can imagine and make up, but a book add to me something I just would never have formed. At least not exactly, so it gives me even more not necessarily freedom but it's invigorating.

I will probably think on it a bit more, but this makes me lean more towards INFP than INFJ for the first time. (Not that the month or so I've been looking into it is all that long of a time frame, haha.)

lEl's - "They may perceive caring for one's body as a chore rather than a fulfilling activity." I'm irritated at the fact that I have to go eat right now. the Cafe limits the options to eat. I don't want to right now but know I'll get hungry later. Don't get me started on having to shower. (Yeah, I know, I'm gross.)

Thank you, if you know anything else to continue clarifying that would be helpful!!

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, what is the 2Fi for? is it 2 introverted feeling, or what?

yeghor

Also, what is the 2Fi for? is it 2 introverted feeling, or what?

I got EII-0 so it says I am balanced or something... the number suffix, though I don't know how to interpret, may signify which of the first 2 functions of EII we are more focused on perhaps... So my 0 means I use Ne and Fi in EII more or less the same whereas 2Fi means you use Fi more than Ne?

The 0-3 numbering just denotes the strength of the subtype, with 0 being no discernible subtype, 1 being a weak subtype, 2-moderate, and 3-strong. The fact that it is a range of 0-3 (versus a range from 0-10, etc.) is arbitrary. Let me know if you have any further questions; I've been meaning to complete the page about subtypes.

So it appears that EII has a Fi dominant and a dominant variant\subtype and 0-3 denotes the strength into the subtype, 3 being strongest...

Ethical intuitive Introvert EII (INFj, Fi-Ne): HUMANIST

yeghor

Your Sociotype: EII-2Fi (INFj)

IEI (INFp): 84% as likely as EII.
ESI (ISFj): 79% as likely as EII.
IEE (ENFp): 71% as likely as EII.

I read all but the ENFp, because I am positive I am not Extroverted, I'm not anti-social in the least, but don't expect me to initiate a conversation unless it's with friends or I hear someone talking about an interesting topic. The ISFJ has some connections but theres obvious things I can point out that just don't fit nicely, but it is a tiny bit appealing.

I understand here that just because thet test gives me INFJ, does not mean that has to be the one I connect with the most. I still connect with most of the Ell description, but in this one I gravitate more towards the INFP description.
I do like the INFJ(Ell), and I do understand people well sometimes but I read the INFP(EEl) on here and it is awesome. I do tend to get caught up in my own fantasies, I never really let it mess with reality but I love just hanging out in my mind. Which is why I love books. There are soooo many things I can imagine and make up, but a book add to me something I just would never have formed. At least not exactly, so it gives me even more not necessarily freedom but it's invigorating.

I will probably think on it a bit more, but this makes me lean more towards INFP than INFJ for the first time. (Not that the month or so I've been looking into it is all that long of a time frame, haha.)

lEl's - "They may perceive caring for one's body as a chore rather than a fulfilling activity." I'm irritated at the fact that I have to go eat right now. the Cafe limits the options to eat. I don't want to right now but know I'll get hungry later. Don't get me started on having to shower. (Yeah, I know, I'm gross.)

Thank you, if you know anything else to continue clarifying that would be helpful!!

There's a commonly accepted knowledge that INFj in socionics = INFP in MBTI and INFp = INFJ in MBTI system... However, I think INFj=INFJ in MBTI and the same for INFp... So don't get confused if people reiterate to you that information...

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got EII-0 so it says I am balanced or something... the number suffix, though I don't know how to interpret, may signify which of the first 2 functions of EII we are more focused on perhaps... So my 0 means I use Ne and Fi in EII more or less the same whereas 2Fi means you use Fi more than Ne?

So it appears that EII has a Fi dominant and a dominant variant\subtype and 0-3 denotes the strength into the subtype, 3 being strongest...

Was that on the website you sent me to take the extended test at? What is the main difference between the EII and EEI? (I thought it was E's and L's... well....)
Umm looking at your other post, what is the difference between MBTI and Socionics besides the types of questions?

yeghor

Was that on the website you sent me to take the extended test at? What is the main difference between the EII and EEI? (I thought it was E's and L's... well....)

Umm looking at your other post, what is the difference between MBTI and Socionics besides the types of questions?

I already gave the links within my previous post...

Read the descriptions in the site that you took the test... There isn't anything like EEI I guess...

MBTI and socionics are different simplified interpretations of Carl Jung's theories I guess, don't know the details, sorry...

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I already gave the links within my previous post...

Read the descriptions in the site that you took the test... There isn't anything like EEI I guess...

MBTI and socionics are different simplified interpretations of Carl Jung's theories I guess, don't know the details, sorry...

IEI is what I probably meant not EEI. (In a rush, I don't know all the types stuff and tried to, failed to, recall it from memory.