User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI?

I used to be really bad with always wanting to do the best that I could and I would beat myself up for anything less. However I have undergone a lot of work to suppress it due to a great mom who noticed it interfering with how I lived at an early age. I am a very messy person as in messy bedroom and folders but if I organize something I have to do it perfectly. I call it 'occasional CDO' which is just a pun on sometimes I look OCD with some things but I am not OCD. I tend tp be organized more with actions than tangible objects, if that makes sense. Also one of the fiew things that dystorys my nervs is doing something wrong when I should have done something more or better. WORST DAY AT COLLEGE EVER! I go to a work college and my job is in custodial. On the first day of work I get sent to clean the chapel. I had no idea where things were, I was lost, I did not get much done. I was nearly late just getting there! I started crying when I handed in my sheet that I had all of the things I did filled out on and I started crying. I hate crying. My supervisors thought I was some over-emotional cry baby! Way to make a first impression. They told me I got as much done as other first times did, but I was nearly late getting there, I had hardly done much on the sheet, uhhg! Failure at it's highest level. They tried to calm me with a story how a girl used the buffer on the floor and did not notice it was scratching up the entire floor and they had to fix it. You can bully me all you want I don't mind, give me a task I can't fulfill to my expectations I'll snap. Funnier lighter side of this issue is I scared my mom. I told her I was failing 3 classes! I had to calm her hysteria (Scared/worried, not angry) and explain I did not have F's Just only had C's.

I looked at ISFP, I do agree some things fit well (Introveted being the main connection, but that's obvious.) but there are things that just don't fit. I am very spontaneous and creative, but I love tradition and I need at least some kind of lose structure. I would rather have everything than nothing structured but I love the middle the best. I'm also not very reckless. I will take risk but I am a big rule follower. I do bend and occasionally break them but more often than not I stick to rules. I even lean more towards ISFJ than ISFP. I noticed the group types in ISFJ and ISFP are separate but INFJ and INFP are in the same. Maybe that's why it is harder to pick between these two. I can tell the difference in the S types pretty easily.

I'm positive I am an introvert and feeler, I can relate minimally to a senser but I relate almost wholly to a intuitive. It's this J vs P that's tossing me up. The functions are different but how they interact seem similar.
    My main toss up is how I am organized and unorganized. I have a structure, but I like things changeable. My rooms a mess but I keep my appointments and love love love my scheduled for classes. I don't know how I will transition into the 'real' world when that won't be there as strongly.
    I still run for the swing sets.
    The two best feelings in the world are
    one swinging with no hands
    two swinging straight up with your feet above your head.
    I believe falling in love will feel like swinging straight up with no hands, a supported falling sensation
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23...e9646a3979.jpg
    Now Just Let Go

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/ do this extended test...

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI?

Your Sociotype: EII-2Fi (INFj)

IEI (INFp): 84% as likely as EII.
    ESI (ISFj): 79% as likely as EII.
    IEE (ENFp): 71% as likely as EII.

I read all but the ENFp, because I am positive I am not Extroverted, I'm not anti-social in the least, but don't expect me to initiate a conversation unless it's with friends or I hear someone talking about an interesting topic. The ISFJ has some connections but theres obvious things I can point out that just don't fit nicely, but it is a tiny bit appealing.

I understand here that just because thet test gives me INFJ, does not mean that has to be the one I connect with the most. I still connect with most of the Ell description, but in this one I gravitate more towards the INFP description.
    I do like the INFJ(Ell), and I do understand people well sometimes but I read the INFP(EEl) on here and it is awesome. I do tend to get caught up in my own fantasies, I never really let it mess with reality but I love just hanging out in my mind. Which is why I love books. There are soooo many things I can imagine and make up, but a book add to me something I just would never have formed. At least not exactly, so it gives me even more not necessarily freedom but it's invigorating.

I will probably think on it a bit more, but this makes me lean more towards INFP than INFJ for the first time. (Not that the month or so I've been looking into it is all that long of a time frame, haha.)

lEl's - "They may perceive caring for one's body as a chore rather than a fulfilling activity." I'm irritated at the fact that I have to go eat right now. the Cafe limits the options to eat. I don't want to right now but know I'll get hungry later. Don't get me started on having to shower. (Yeah, I know, I'm gross.)

Thank you, if you know anything else to continue clarifying that would be helpful!!
    I believe falling in love will feel like swinging straight up with no hands, a supported falling sensation
    Now Just Let Go

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI?

Also, what is the 2Fi for? is it 2 introverted feeling, or what?
    Now Just Let Go

Quote Originally Posted by EvVieNiamhNyx View Post
    Also, what is the 2Fi for? is it 2 introverted feeling, or what?
    I got EII-0 so it says I am balanced or something... the number suffix, though I don't know how to interpret, may signify which of the first 2 functions of EII we are more focused on perhaps... So my 0 means I use Ne and Fi in EII more or less the same whereas 2Fi means you use Fi more than Ne?

The 0-3 numbering just denotes the strength of the subtype, with 0 being no discernible subtype, 1 being a weak subtype, 2-moderate, and 3-strong. The fact that it is a range of 0-3 (versus a range from 0-10, etc.) is arbitrary. Let me know if you have any further questions; I've been meaning to complete the page about subtypes.
    So it appears that EII has a Fi dominant and a dominant variant\subtype and 0-3 denotes the strength into the subtype, 3 being strongest...

Ethical intuitive Introvert EII (INFj, Fi-Ne): HUMANIST

Your Sociotype: EII-2Fi (INFj)

IEI (INFp): 84% as likely as EII.
    ESI (ISFj): 79% as likely as EII.
    IEE (ENFp): 71% as likely as EII.

I read all but the ENFp, because I am positive I am not Extroverted, I'm not anti-social in the least, but don't expect me to initiate a conversation unless it's with friends or I hear someone talking about an interesting topic. The ISFJ has some connections but theres obvious things I can point out that just don't fit nicely, but it is a tiny bit appealing.

I understand here that just because thet test gives me INFJ, does not mean that has to be the one I connect with the most. I still connect with most of the Ell description, but in this one I gravitate more towards the INFP description.
    I do like the INFJ(Ell), and I do understand people well sometimes but I read the INFP(EEl) on here and it is awesome. I do tend to get caught up in my own fantasies, I never really let it mess with reality but I love just hanging out in my mind. Which is why I love books. There are soooo many things I can imagine and make up, but a book add to me something I just would never have formed. At least not exactly, so it gives me even more not necessarily freedom but it's invigorating.

I will probably think on it a bit more, but this makes me lean more towards INFP than INFJ for the first time. (Not that the month or so I've been looking into it is all that long of a time frame, haha.)

lEl's - "They may perceive caring for one's body as a chore rather than a fulfilling activity." I'm irritated at the fact that I have to go eat right now. the Cafe limits the options to eat. I don't want to right now but know I'll get hungry later. Don't get me started on having to shower. (Yeah, I know, I'm gross.)

Thank you, if you know anything else to continue clarifying that would be helpful!!
    There's a commonly accepted knowledge that INFj in socionics = INFP in MBTI and INFp = INFJ in MBTI system... However, I think INFj=INFJ in MBTI and the same for INFp... So don't get confused if people reiterate to you that information...

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I got EII-0 so it says I am balanced or something... the number suffix, though I don't know how to interpret, may signify which of the first 2 functions of EII we are more focused on perhaps... So my 0 means I use Ne and Fi in EII more or less the same whereas 2Fi means you use Fi more than Ne?

So it appears that EII has a Fi dominant and a dominant variant\subtype and 0-3 denotes the strength into the subtype, 3 being strongest...
    Was that on the website you sent me to take the extended test at? What is the main difference between the EII and EEI? (I thought it was E's and L's... well....)
    Umm looking at your other post, what is the difference between MBTI and Socionics besides the types of questions?
    Now Just Let Go

Was that on the website you sent me to take the extended test at? What is the main difference between the EII and EEI? (I thought it was E's and L's... well....)

Umm looking at your other post, what is the difference between MBTI and Socionics besides the types of questions?
    I already gave the links within my previous post...

Read the descriptions in the site that you took the test... There isn't anything like EEI I guess...

MBTI and socionics are different simplified interpretations of Carl Jung's theories I guess, don't know the details, sorry...

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I already gave the links within my previous post...

Read the descriptions in the site that you took the test... There isn't anything like EEI I guess...

MBTI and socionics are different simplified interpretations of Carl Jung's theories I guess, don't know the details, sorry...
    IEI is what I probably meant not EEI. (In a rush, I don't know all the types stuff and tried to, failed to, recall it from memory.
    Now Just Let Go