• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

May I please be typed? MBTI/enneagram I have a questionaire

Which type do you think I am? I am sorry..

• 1w2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 1w9

• Total voters

bohemian

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4?
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions?

I am 21, I recently moved out five months, I was assaulted in a graphic way almost three months ago, I am taking prednisone, have ADD that am taking medication on, I have PTSD, and I am socially awkward.

2.You are with a group of people in a car going to a different town to see your favorite artist and suddenly the car breaks down for no reason in the middle of nowhere what are your initial thoughts? How do you outwardly react?

I would probably mentally worried that we would be stranded and I would ponder what happen. Outwardly I am unsure but I might suggest calling someone out of trying to be calm or I would behave very neurotic.

3.You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the after party that was announced. How do you feel about the party? What do you do?

It would depend on how much I knew about the party in advance and what it is about. Typically I do not like going to parties as it seems boring to me and also that I do not drink. I would go only to probably find a potential relationship but other than that I would not like to go.

4.On the way back your friends are talking. A friend makes a clam that clashes with your belief. What is your inner thoughts and what do you say?

I would be internally very offended but it also would depend on their overall intentions.. If they did not mean to be impolite I would try to politely inform them that I was offended in a subtle way but if they meant to be rude and impolite I would be less reluctant to tell them that I was offended/I would become sarcastic and very indignant. Usually I am indirect and too kind but if it bothers me enough I will be direct particularly if thy are being threatening for no reason and are.hypocritical but that is usually passive to people I fear sadly...

5.What would you do if you actually saw or experienced something that clashed against your beliefs?

I would feel highly distraught. I would either walk away in disgust trying not to express my views, attempt to understand it on a mild level, reflect/discuss it with others on what I feel about it without confronting the individual, try to talk things over , stay away from them out of fear of being like them, or (rarely) criticize the person if it something that deeply provokes me, if it involves directly someone that I know/myself or if I do not like the person and know that they are not good.

6.What are some of your most important values? how did you determine them how do they change?

I personally believe in honesty, being polite, not hurting others for no reason, not conforming to a label, not doing illegal supplements, not smoking and drinking, not behaving arrogantly, not mocking someone, that all communities should unite as one, being respectful to your parents, not cursing out your family members, not slandering others with discriminatory or prejudice remarks, being true to your religion, being loyal, being intelligent, always trying not to offend others and not trying to be unique as I believe that what makes us normal is that we are different and we should not try to be different as we already are different. I also believe that communities segregate us and sometimes makes oppression worse. And I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right, what I was taught as a christian and maybe some biased by being rejected. I suppose values could be changed by experiencing it or realize that it contradicts something that I did not know about. Its hard for me to adapt to situation where I become the insults that others have called me or if I went against them, I would be deeply guilty

7. A, What about your personality distinguish you from everyone? B, if you could change one thing what would it be?
A: My kindness, interest in poetry/arts, my desire to analyze and think about thing and also being a romantic? B I would like to be less silly at times, more competent, less jealous, less lustful, less stupid, less weird, less inexpressive during emotional events and less seen as mentally ill or unworthy.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

Usually I tend to have in intuition about others and I tend to guess things about them and I actually am right which at times have scared people or I tend to keep my suspicion about others or about how events MAY turn out to myself. Coincidentally I usually am accurate but not always. They tend to be triggered either in dreams or based on how how someone looks or act and sometimes it is just a spontaneous guess.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

A. talking to someone that I am interested in, writing, drawing, thinking, reading thinking, going to art based events, relaxing, and I suppose making sense out of things or obtaining a muse. Mainly because I like to connect things and make my own interpretation of something and analyzing it. B. Talking to someone on the phone over a long period of time when it feels one sided and very loud, going to clubs, being alone, constantly moving around,

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Anger because I know that if I express my dislike towards someone that it will cause conflict and I know that I cannot physically defend myself, being overemotional so that I can fully understand something, expressing trauma out of fear that I will change or be corrupted, being critical because I have been told that I was too judgmental and as I prefer to be polite I wanted to fix that, and my sexuality/personal views on communities for the same reason why I prefer not to be openly critical as well to avoid becoming arrogant.

Last edited:

Alea_iacta_est

Fi dominant. Question 6 reinforces this heavily.

I can't tell intuitive preference, but I am mostly sure that you are intuitive based solely on this questionnaire. Seems Ne oriented (latter part of your answer in question 8 and question 9), however, but Ni indulgence wouldn't be that surprising even with the intuitive preference being extroverted due to a theory I've been compiling in my head about the senex (6th function) being a function that can seem to embody ones' qualities but not actually be publicized or valued, but that's for another time.

I assert INFP.

I can't ascertain any particular enneatype due to the nature of this specific questionnaire, which is based primarily on determining MBTI type.

EDIT: On second thought, I completely skipped over your Question 10 answer, which seemed quite 9-ish. Probably 9w1 with the repression of anger.

L

LadyLazarus

Title/ poll title= extremely 9-ish, does not wish to be obtrusive.

bohemian

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4?
Title/ poll title= extremely 9-ish, does not wish to be obtrusive.

Um the reason why I name the title such was more of a way not to annoy and I said sorry in the poll title because with all respect and nothing personal I sort of got a tad impatient and made the poll instead. But i do try my best not to offend others just so I will no upset anyone and me learning from my immaturity/ignorance as a youth.

Edit also thank you by the way.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um the reason why I name the title such was more of a way not to annoy and I said sorry in the poll title because with all respect and nothing personal I sort of got a tad impatient and made the poll instead. But i do try my best not to offend others just so I will no upset anyone and me learning from my immaturity/ignorance as a youth.

Definitely a 9 ;)

L

LadyLazarus

marquee%20number%20-%209.jpg

yeghor

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions?

I am 21, I recently moved out five months, I was assaulted in a graphic way almost three months ago, I am taking prednisone, have ADD that am taking medication on, I have PTSD, and I am socially awkward.

Get well soon...

2.You are with a group of people in a car going to a different town to see your favorite artist and suddenly the car breaks down for no reason in the middle of nowhere what are your initial thoughts? How do you outwardly react?

I would probably mentally worried that we would be stranded and I would ponder what happen. Outwardly I am unsure but I might suggest calling someone out of trying to be calm or I would behave very neurotic. Neuroticism may originate from an overactive nervous system so either N or F...

3.You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the after party that was announced. How do you feel about the party? What do you do?

It would depend on how much I knew about the party in advance and what it is about. Typically I do not like going to parties as it seems boring to me and also that I do not drink. I would go only to probably find a potential relationship but other than that I would not like to go.

Introvert...

4.On the way back your friends are talking. A friend makes a clam that clashes with your belief. What is your inner thoughts and what do you say?

I would be internally very offended but it also would depend on their overall intentions.. If they did not mean to be impolite I would try to politely inform them that I was offended in a subtle way but if they meant to be rude and impolite I would be less reluctant to tell them that I was offended/I would become sarcastic and very indignant. Usually I am indirect and too kind but if it bothers me enough I will be direct particularly if thy are being threatening for no reason and are.hypocritical but that is usually passive to people I fear sadly...

Probably a J type rather than a P...

5.What would you do if you actually saw or experienced something that clashed against your beliefs?

I would feel highly distraught. I would either walk away in disgust trying not to express my views, attempt to understand it on a mild level, reflect/discuss it with others on what I feel about it without confronting the individual, try to talk things over , stay away from them out of fear of being like them, or (rarely) criticize the person if it something that deeply provokes me, if it involves directly someone that I know/myself or if I do not like the person and know that they are not good.

???

6.What are some of your most important values? how did you determine them how do they change?

I personally believe in honesty, being polite, not hurting others for no reason, not conforming to a label, not doing illegal supplements, not smoking and drinking, not behaving arrogantly, not mocking someone, that all communities should unite as one, being respectful to your parents, not cursing out your family members, not slandering others with discriminatory or prejudice remarks, being true to your religion, being loyal, being intelligent, always trying not to offend others and not trying to be unique as I believe that what makes us normal is that we are different and we should not try to be different as we already are different. I also believe that communities segregate us and sometimes makes oppression worse. And I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right, what I was taught as a christian and maybe some biased by being rejected. I suppose values could be changed by experiencing it or realize that it contradicts something that I did not know about. Its hard for me to adapt to situation where I become the insults that others have called me or if I went against them, I would be deeply guilty

IxFJ...

7. A, What about your personality distinguish you from everyone? B, if you could change one thing what would it be?
A: My kindness, interest in poetry/arts, my desire to analyze and think about thing and also being a romantic? B I would like to be less silly at times, more competent, less jealous, less lustful, less stupid, less weird, less inexpressive during emotional events and less seen as mentally ill or unworthy.

INFJ?

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

Usually I tend to have in intuition about others and I tend to guess things about them and I actually am right which at times have scared people or I tend to keep my suspicion about others or about how events MAY turn out to myself. Coincidentally I usually am accurate but not always. They tend to be triggered either in dreams or based on how how someone looks or act and sometimes it is just a spontaneous guess.

INFJ?

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

A. talking to someone that I am interested in, writing, drawing, thinking, reading thinking, going to art based events, relaxing, and I suppose making sense out of things or obtaining a muse. Mainly because I like to connect things and make my own interpretation of something and analyzing it. B. Talking to someone on the phone over a long period of time when it feels one sided and very loud, going to clubs, being alone, constantly moving around,

INFJ?

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Anger because I know that if I express my dislike towards someone that it will cause conflict and I know that I cannot physically defend myself, being overemotional so that I can fully understand something, expressing trauma out of fear that I will change or be corrupted, being critical because I have been told that I was too judgmental and as I prefer to be polite I wanted to fix that, and my sexuality/personal views on communities for the same reason why I prefer not to be openly critical as well to avoid becoming arrogant.

INFJ?

You may be an IxFJ... Perhaps an INFJ...

Do this test as well...

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Question 9 indicates introversion, the interests expressed are those of the INFP type. The tritype is 4-5-9, not necessarily in that order except for 4 being the core type. The poster is also concerned with self-image much in the manner of the 4w3.

"And I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right, what I was taught as a christian and maybe some biased by being rejected." There is a contradiction there, it indicates both Fi ("I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right") and Fe ("what I was taught as a christian.") This indicates that the poster's values are a mixture of self- and other-determined.

Here is another contradiction that moves me to think 4w3: "...going to clubs, being alone..." These are both activities that the poster finds draining. So there is a possible push-pull relationship that indicates the complicated relationship with socializing in the personality of the 4w3.

"...less jealous, less lustful, less stupid, less weird, less inexpressive during emotional events and less seen as mentally ill or unworthy." Fours want to integrate to One.

Shall I go on?

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question 9 indicates introversion, the interests expressed are those of the INFP type. The tritype is 4-5-9, not necessarily in that order except for 4 being the core type. The poster is also concerned with self-image much in the manner of the 4w3.

"And I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right, what I was taught as a christian and maybe some biased by being rejected." There is a contradiction there, it indicates both Fi ("I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right") and Fe ("what I was taught as a christian.") This indicates that the poster's values are a mixture of self- and other-determined.

Yeah there was a reason why I only said NF and didn't say specifically Fi or Fe :) I thought I saw Fi, Fe and Ni.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah there was a reason why I only said NF and didn't say specifically Fi or Fe :) I thought I saw Fi, Fe and Ni.

I prefer a little "confusion" so to speak over those seeking their type who have obviously already read up on it extensively. Sometimes they come here with a self-description that sounds exactly like an enneagram type, then ask to be mbti typed based on it. But not in this case, thankfully.

The "energy" I get from the OP is of someone who is ambivalent to others, indicating INFP. If the "energy" was negative, I would say INFJ, all else being equal.

Edit - I did a little Googling and found that these guys think INFJ is the most misathropic mbti type. http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=67674

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By the way, I accidentally voted 4w5, I meant 4w3. 9w1 voters are, I believe, basing their vote on INFP somehow correlating with the 9w1 type. That is lazy thinking.