User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type do you think I am? I am sorry..

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1w2

0 0%
  • 2w1

0 0%
  • 2w3

0 0%
  • 3w2

0 0%
  • 3w4

0 0%
  • 4w3

0 0%
  • 4w5

1 20.00%
  • 5w4

0 0%
  • 5w6

0 0%
  • 6w5

0 0%
  • 6w7

0 0%
  • 7w6

0 0%
  • 7w8

0 0%
  • 8w7

0 0%
  • 8w9

0 0%
  • 9w8

0 0%
  • 9w1

4 80.00%
  • 1w9

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    NF
    Question 9 indicates introversion, the interests expressed are those of the INFP type. The tritype is 4-5-9, not necessarily in that order except for 4 being the core type. The poster is also concerned with self-image much in the manner of the 4w3.

"And I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right, what I was taught as a christian and maybe some biased by being rejected." There is a contradiction there, it indicates both Fi ("I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right") and Fe ("what I was taught as a christian.") This indicates that the poster's values are a mixture of self- and other-determined.

Here is another contradiction that moves me to think 4w3: "...going to clubs, being alone..." These are both activities that the poster finds draining. So there is a possible push-pull relationship that indicates the complicated relationship with socializing in the personality of the 4w3.

"...less jealous, less lustful, less stupid, less weird, less inexpressive during emotional events and less seen as mentally ill or unworthy." Fours want to integrate to One.

Shall I go on?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Question 9 indicates introversion, the interests expressed are those of the INFP type. The tritype is 4-5-9, not necessarily in that order except for 4 being the core type. The poster is also concerned with self-image much in the manner of the 4w3.

"And I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right, what I was taught as a christian and maybe some biased by being rejected." There is a contradiction there, it indicates both Fi ("I try to determine my values based on what I feel is right") and Fe ("what I was taught as a christian.") This indicates that the poster's values are a mixture of self- and other-determined.
    Yeah there was a reason why I only said NF and didn't say specifically Fi or Fe I thought I saw Fi, Fe and Ni.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    Yeah there was a reason why I only said NF and didn't say specifically Fi or Fe I thought I saw Fi, Fe and Ni.
    I prefer a little "confusion" so to speak over those seeking their type who have obviously already read up on it extensively. Sometimes they come here with a self-description that sounds exactly like an enneagram type, then ask to be mbti typed based on it. But not in this case, thankfully.

The "energy" I get from the OP is of someone who is ambivalent to others, indicating INFP. If the "energy" was negative, I would say INFJ, all else being equal.

Edit - I did a little Googling and found that these guys think INFJ is the most misathropic mbti type. http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=67674

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

By the way, I accidentally voted 4w5, I meant 4w3. 9w1 voters are, I believe, basing their vote on INFP somehow correlating with the 9w1 type. That is lazy thinking.