Sorry, I think I dramatized the title a bit..
Anyways, i'm not quite sure what to display for you, my audience, that will capture your interest. But I appreciate help.
Some people gave me an idea, possibilities of my type, on the welcoming thread I created which has fueled my desire to learn more.
So I am just gonna write down some things about "who I am," because the typical questionnaire is bland and unoriginal.
- I like changing my persona for different people, because I like to see their reactions. I know who I am, but I love playing different roles.
- I'm competitive.. not in an annoying over bearing way, but I also enjoy proving that I am not the average person and that I can be quite impressive. Also, it's A nice way to pass time.
- I am cynical of people, because I have seen how cruel people can be. But I don't tend to show most that side of me, or else they might not feel as welcome
- I used to think I didn't like being the center of attention.. But now, I do! Like I said, I have this thing where I feel like I'm a performer, and others are my audience.
- I'm not sure if this is relevant to my personality type, but pretty much almost everyone I have met who has known me for A bit, has always told me I'm, "Extremely mature and ahead of other people my age."
Which I love, because I don't want to be like anyone else!
- Whenever I'm with others, I tend to be the one that always sticks out.. naturally. In a group of loud people, I'm the calm one. In a group of quiet people, I'm the loud one. This isn't intentional, I don't try..
- When I see A persona in someone that captures my interest, instead of adoring that person, I try and use their persona in my own interesting way.
- I don't want to like someone else more than they like me. That would make me too vulnerable, which would destroy my balance..
- Naturally, I'm an "honest" person. Sometimes too honest, and someone else always tells me, "Why did you DO that?!"
Lies won't help people progress...
- I also love..(Wow, the whole "love" word is being used a lot,) creating new things. Ideas, items, theories on how to solve things. In an original way, or course,
- While I do like being impressive, if someone does not like me, I won't care at all. I already know they are missing out so it isn't really my problem. I'm not going to go out of the way to impress, and I usually don't have to try that hard to be seen as different.
At my core, I'm actually very shy. I think I'm different, and I can easily start thinking about that in a pessimistic manner. I enjoy being smart and try hard to get praise from teachers, and it works.
I think about my future quite A bit, and while it may be unpredictable, I tend to plan out my future and do things that lead to a chain of events , so I have some predictability. I'm quite forgetful, possibly because I'm always so in my head, that I tune out my surroundings. I try to prevent this, but I don't think there's a cure for being A complete day dreamer.
It's getting long. I hope I didn't scare anyone away. Come one, come all, help fill this deep void of unknowingness.