• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me on this journey to validate my type.

HeartBreaker

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
3w4
Sorry, I think I dramatized the title a bit..

Anyways, i'm not quite sure what to display for you, my audience, that will capture your interest. But I appreciate help.

Some people gave me an idea, possibilities of my type, on the welcoming thread I created which has fueled my desire to learn more. :D

So I am just gonna write down some things about "who I am," because the typical questionnaire is bland and unoriginal.

- I like changing my persona for different people, because I like to see their reactions. I know who I am, but I love playing different roles.

- I'm competitive.. not in an annoying over bearing way, but I also enjoy proving that I am not the average person and that I can be quite impressive. Also, it's A nice way to pass time.

- I am cynical of people, because I have seen how cruel people can be. But I don't tend to show most that side of me, or else they might not feel as welcome ;)

- I used to think I didn't like being the center of attention.. But now, I do! Like I said, I have this thing where I feel like I'm a performer, and others are my audience.

- I'm not sure if this is relevant to my personality type, but pretty much almost everyone I have met who has known me for A bit, has always told me I'm, "Extremely mature and ahead of other people my age."

Which I love, because I don't want to be like anyone else!

- Whenever I'm with others, I tend to be the one that always sticks out.. naturally. In a group of loud people, I'm the calm one. In a group of quiet people, I'm the loud one. This isn't intentional, I don't try..

- When I see A persona in someone that captures my interest, instead of adoring that person, I try and use their persona in my own interesting way.

- I don't want to like someone else more than they like me. That would make me too vulnerable, which would destroy my balance..

- Naturally, I'm an "honest" person. Sometimes too honest, and someone else always tells me, "Why did you DO that?!"
Lies won't help people progress...

- I also love..(Wow, the whole "love" word is being used a lot,) creating new things. Ideas, items, theories on how to solve things. In an original way, or course, :)

- While I do like being impressive, if someone does not like me, I won't care at all. I already know they are missing out so it isn't really my problem. I'm not going to go out of the way to impress, and I usually don't have to try that hard to be seen as different.

At my core, I'm actually very shy. I think I'm different, and I can easily start thinking about that in a pessimistic manner. I enjoy being smart and try hard to get praise from teachers, and it works.
I think about my future quite A bit, and while it may be unpredictable, I tend to plan out my future and do things that lead to a chain of events , so I have some predictability. I'm quite forgetful, possibly because I'm always so in my head, that I tune out my surroundings. I try to prevent this, but I don't think there's a cure for being A complete day dreamer.
It's getting long. I hope I didn't scare anyone away. Come one, come all, help fill this deep void of unknowingness.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Dunno. You seem hard to type. I would guess along the lines of enneagram type 4w3. Nice to meet you.

luna-iscariot

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well i know your definitely an N (thinking about the future, ideas, theories, originality, "being in your head and tuning out your surroundings" and "being a complete dreamer"). Also indicative of an intuitive is our tendency to hyperbolize or "dramatize" our speech; notice how you used the word love instead of like, and said "being a complete dreamer" instead of just a dreamer or kind of or sometimes. So now that we know your an intuitive, its deciding whether its introverted or extroverted intuition. I'm leaning towards Ni, because of the chameleon changing persona thing and the being told your wise or mature beyond your years.
I also got strong extroverted feeling (Fe), because of the " they might not feel as welcome" and " i hope i don't scare anyone away" comments, which shows you are aware and care about how other's are or might be feeling. so if your using Fe and Ni, your an ENFJ =) read up on that type as much as you can, especially the individual functions and see if it fits. if not, try INFJ =), we have all the same functions, just a bit of a different order. I hope i helped :D

HeartBreaker

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
3w4
Yess, another response!

Thank you, you did help a lot. :)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You sound a lot like my 20 year old ENFJ son.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

HeartBreaker

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
3w4
You sound a lot like my 20 year old ENFJ son.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Ah, thank you! I'm thinking INFJ right now, simply because I enjoy being alone more than being with people. :3

yeghor

Sorry, I think I dramatized the title a bit..

Anyways, i'm not quite sure what to display for you, my audience, that will capture your interest. But I appreciate help.

Some people gave me an idea, possibilities of my type, on the welcoming thread I created which has fueled my desire to learn more. :D

So I am just gonna write down some things about "who I am," because the typical questionnaire is bland and unoriginal.

- I like changing my persona for different people, because I like to see their reactions. I know who I am, but I love playing different roles.

- I'm competitive.. not in an annoying over bearing way, but I also enjoy proving that I am not the average person and that I can be quite impressive. Also, it's A nice way to pass time.

- I am cynical of people, because I have seen how cruel people can be. But I don't tend to show most that side of me, or else they might not feel as welcome ;)

- I used to think I didn't like being the center of attention.. But now, I do! Like I said, I have this thing where I feel like I'm a performer, and others are my audience.

- I'm not sure if this is relevant to my personality type, but pretty much almost everyone I have met who has known me for A bit, has always told me I'm, "Extremely mature and ahead of other people my age."

- Whenever I'm with others, I tend to be the one that always sticks out.. naturally. In a group of loud people, I'm the calm one. In a group of quiet people, I'm the loud one. This isn't intentional, I don't try..

- When I see A persona in someone that captures my interest, instead of adoring that person, I try and use their persona in my own interesting way.

- I don't want to like someone else more than they like me. That would make me too vulnerable, which would destroy my balance..

- Naturally, I'm an "honest" person. Sometimes too honest, and someone else always tells me, "Why did you DO that?!"
Lies won't help people progress...

- I also love..(Wow, the whole "love" word is being used a lot,) creating new things. Ideas, items, theories on how to solve things. In an original way, or course, :)

- While I do like being impressive, if someone does not like me, I won't care at all. I already know they are missing out so it isn't really my problem. I'm not going to go out of the way to impress, and I usually don't have to try that hard to be seen as different.

At my core, I'm actually very shy. I think I'm different, and I can easily start thinking about that in a pessimistic manner. I enjoy being smart and try hard to get praise from teachers, and it works.
I think about my future quite A bit, and while it may be unpredictable, I tend to plan out my future and do things that lead to a chain of events , so I have some predictability. I'm quite forgetful, possibly because I'm always so in my head, that I tune out my surroundings. I try to prevent this, but I don't think there's a cure for being A complete day dreamer.
It's getting long. I hope I didn't scare anyone away. Come one, come all, help fill this deep void of unknowingness.

ENFJ

yeghor

Yay, thank you for giving my your thoughts :)

Check this description:

https://sites.google.com/site/upatel8/personlitytype3

These make you sound like an enneagram 3...

- I like changing my persona for different people, because I like to see their reactions. I know who I am, but I love playing different roles...

- I'm competitive.. not in an annoying over bearing way, but I also enjoy proving that I am not the average person and that I can be quite impressive. Also, it's A nice way to pass time...

- I am cynical of people, because I have seen how cruel people can be. But I don't tend to show most that side of me, or else they might not feel as welcome...

- I used to think I didn't like being the center of attention.. But now, I do! Like I said, I have this thing where I feel like I'm a performer, and others are my audience...

Do this test too...

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

HeartBreaker

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
3w4
Check this description:

https://sites.google.com/site/upatel8/personlitytype3

These make you sound like an enneagram 3...

Do this test too...

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Okay..

they want to be liked and esteemed by others. They strive to be presentable and appropriate, not wanting to come across in ways that would be disapproved of

This I don't agree much with, actually. I want people to entertain me, but I'm not going to change parts of myself that others might "disapprove" of, since I could care less about their opinions if they don't like me.

While their adaptability can be an enormous asset, it can also be overdone, Threes unsure of who they are or what their own deepest values are.

This also. This is why I like time away from people, to center myself and make sure I'm still on track with my personal beliefs. I can pretend like I agree with that group of people, but nothing about me really changes on the inside..

But everything else is really accurate, I'm suprised I didn't find more that I couldn't relate to.

I think I'm A 3. :3

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Really? Wow, that's cool. It sounds like you have good insight.

Ha. As good as anybody I guess. After all, this is all subjective really. But yes, when you write something extensive you space it out and seprate each of your thoughts. Its really easy to spot when you've seen it 1000 times.

HeartBreaker

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
3w4
Ha. As good as anybody I guess. After all, this is all subjective really. But yes, when you write something extensive you space it out and seprate each of your thoughts. Its really easy to spot when you've seen it 1000 times.

That's pretty interesting, though, that you have seen it so much you where able to distinguish A pattern. You being able to notice makes sense, since you have seen it many times in the same kind of people.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I'm gonna be a partybreaker and say I think you're T. This role playing is not an F to me. You are nice to people but you don't really care for them. The way you talk about others it sounds to me like an T that is working on F. You say you're deepley shy and I think that must me then Fi. I also think you're I, cause you said you tune out surrounding often, but E would never do that often. E would always be slightly aware, even tuned out. Maybe you recently opened up more than you were, but that is not making you E. I agree on N, maybe that gives you better insight in others, rather than F. P vs J is hard for me to decide, but given overall impresion I would say J. So, as my sister, and you do remaind me of her,
to me you seem like INTJ.

I am also trying to figure out my type, so I would appreciate your opinion on my thread! :hi: