0 0%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Road To Self-Discovery Commences!

Senior Member Array Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Enigma View Post
    Alright. I'm inclined towards ENTP now. However, at the moment, I want to know what the principal distinction between ENTP and INTP is. Why would you say that I'm an Ne-dom rather than a Ti-dom? Incidentally, I think I'm more of an introvert, but I guess being a cognitive introvert is different?
    Irrationality vs Rationality (inb4 stop with Socionics categories; double inb4 this applies equally well to JCF and is simply the product of lead judging functions and perception functions). You seem like the type to readily take into account new information and adjust your own view of things according to the reception of that information rather than to carefully scrutinize external data in an attempt to see if it lines up with your point of view of how the world works or how things make sense to you.

ENTPs can oftentimes be highly introverted, and I would think doubly so with an ENTp-Ti Socionics type, which possesses a much more serious, laid-back demeanor.

Wandering... Array Emperor Enigma's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Irrationality vs Rationality (inb4 stop with Socionics categories; double inb4 this applies equally well to JCF and is simply the product of lead judging functions and perception functions). You seem like the type to readily take into account new information and adjust your own view of things according to the reception of that information rather than to carefully scrutinize external data in an attempt to see if it lines up with your point of view of how the world works or how things make sense to you.

ENTPs can oftentimes be highly introverted, and I would think doubly so with an ENTp-Ti Socionics type, which possesses a much more serious, laid-back demeanor.
    Hmmm... definitely. A friend once compared me to a sponge because I just take in information and judge it later. People have also called me gullible. ENTP does seem plausible now.
    Thanks for your help!