User Tag List

View Poll Results: what is chanaynay's instinct variant?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • so/sx

16 80.00%
  • sx/so

4 20.00%
First 34567 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    TE NEVER SLEEPS!

This sounds really scary for some reason. Probably because it reminds me of The Ring.

Carry on...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    This sounds really scary for some reason. Probably because it reminds me of The Ring.

Carry on...
    Nothing to be afraid of. There's nothing subtle, gradual, or ominous about a Te rampage.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

TE NEVER SLEEPS!

haha

No it doesn't. It really, really doesn't. Alert too that one... but direct and succinct making it easier to understand than the mystical realm of mind-reading and magical signs that must be performed so everyone knows who's good... other half of my personal equation. (Oh Mom...you're hard to enjoy but I <3 you.)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    haha

No it doesn't. It really, really doesn't. Alert too that one... but direct and succinct making it easier to understand than the mystical realm of mind-reading and magical signs that must be performed so everyone knows who's good... other half of my personal equation. (Oh Mom...you're hard to enjoy but I <3 you.)
    Oh man -- pardon me for saying this, but FUCK MAGICAL SIGNS AND MIND READING. As you know, I have an NFJ parent too, so I understand! (I think I have it luckier than you in this regard though, since the NFJs in my life usually keep me around precisely because I don't speak that language well. I'm like a vacation or something, for them )

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Oh man -- pardon me for saying this, but FUCK MAGICAL SIGNS AND MIND READING. As you know, I have an NFJ parent too, so I understand! (I think I have it luckier than you in this regard though, since the NFJs in my life usually keep me around precisely because I don't speak that language well. I'm like a vacation or something, for them )
    My subconscious tells me you are Hermione Granger (that was your avatar when I got here) so it's strange reading this, like Hermione is cursing about magical signs. Maybe that happens after the series ended.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    My subconscious tells me you are Hermione Granger (that was your avatar when I got here) so it's strange reading this, like Hermione is cursing about magical signs. Maybe that happens after the series ended.
    You know how she hated Professor Trelawney's class! She'd rather be reading Hogwarts: A History. Or learning PRACTICAL magic skills. Not looking for the Grim in her tea leaves.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

You know how she hated Professor Trelawney's class! She'd rather be reading Hogwarts: A History. Or learning PRACTICAL magic skills. Not looking for the Grim in her tea leaves.
    Haha! I wouldn't have thought of it, but that fits right into the series!

This made me laugh and has me wanting to tell you that in a different thread...I had to regretfully inform by way of secret ENFP disclosure code the "artist formerly known as Chanaynay" that my Mom for no known (or I'm assuming rational) reason has recently come to despise Beyonce haha omg. And Beyonce has been around for years with no seemingly ill effect on my Mom...but all of a sudden. Just a couple of weeks ago some story/news clip was featuring her and my Mom was like visibly bothered and saying things under her breath...and I was like whoa Mom what happened between you and Beyonce ? haha But no comprehensible explanation was provided.

You and I both know exactly what happened though. Beyonce fucked-up one of the magical signs that was suppose to demonstrate to my Mom at the precise moment my Mom needed/requested it via telepathy... that she was a good person.

In other news...My family started to suspect Eminem was an INTJ when my Dad took a liking to him...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm not sure if your father was part of your life...but I know what it's like to have an ENFJ Mom. Granted, for me, being raised by two completely insane iNtuitives comes with a whole different set of challenges...but there's no mystery in my mind as to how my parents created an ENFP 7. EVERYTHING was handled for me...prior to me even knowing it needed to be done. I wasn't tested in the same ways other normal developing young people are. All I had to do was think, dream, remain cheerful (personal preference..."let the laying Fe & Te lie" is what I always say) and have *fun*
    This is exactly how my childhood went Starry. My mom basically handled everything for me so I never really had to worry about anything. I just had to know what I wanted and how to have fun, and then keep up the positivity for the ride.

How much of you is still buried due to similar circumstance? I really don't know... but I feel something's there. Instincts are a challenge to determine until all cards are on the table and I sense you have one more card to play.
    Interesting, I wonder what card it is though that I'm withholding. /tried pulling an @Amargith even though I have no idea what card you're talking about

You and I both know exactly what happened though. Beyonce fucked-up one of the magical signs that was suppose to demonstrate to my Mom at the precise moment my Mom needed/requested it via telepathy... that she was a good person.
    Is your ENFJ mom also a 2 like mine?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You still working your way up to the ?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”