User Tag List

View Poll Results: what is chanaynay's instinct variant?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • so/sx

16 80.00%
  • sx/so

4 20.00%
First 1234 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ^ I'm not sure how much I can elaborate, since it's mostly vibe. I guess part of it is how you prioritize the group. How you always want to include everyone. You've also related to pretty much every so/sx thing I've ever publicly talked about and mentioned you in (I think) -- and you even acknowledged in this thread that you have the typical warm-and-open-to-everyone first-come-first-serve so/sx demeanor. And your blog is more about your group than it is about merging/individuals.
    All valid points imo. But is my blog really like that? I thought, besides the crap random thoughts that aren't actual updates, a lot of posts in there are about dates and me whining about not having a special someone.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I think its important to remember things flower in your own way. A type is a base line.. It isn't meant to give you an overall picture.
    Yes, definitely! Although some see it like it's supposed to give you a picture...which is just no.

You really scream so/sx to me.. You're attractive, in general, but your warmth and inviting persona made even me feel at ease around you immediately when talking to you. It isn't an easy thing to achieve online. You're very supportive, and champion the things you have interest in.
    Thank you Krys.

I think the parts you worry about--not being as self-sacrificing, and being intense and bull headed about the things you take interest in--actually are complemented well with the sx tailing right behind there. The sexual side of things can explain a lot about your charms and charisma and your passion for KC and your friends.. but I would still say your social graces put you naturally above others. I'm sp/sx, and I think the sx part mellows out and opens up the primary instinct to preserve the self. In your case, I think it does the opposite.. and it protects you a bit from being more doormat-like or overly sacrificing.
    Ahh yes, that could totally be true. More of a healthy, sx-second fixation rather than an obsessive sx-first fixation. And the last statement, fwiw, I find myself more being protected from being a doormat than being protected from stepping over other people which could possibly be the case for sx/so? So in that sense, maybe so/sx would make more sense.

I think an important part is whether my main worry/obsession, whether I'll find a significant other or not, is more a social or sexual concern. My opinion is that it could be either one, depending on the person and what they want from that. Other than that, not much else really worries me. There's not much else I actively obsess over, besides my orientation towards other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I'm terrible at instinctual variants, but between Sx/So and So/Sx, I'd definitely say So/Sx based purely on my perception of you.
    Noted, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    so/sx
    Based off of any particular instances, or just my "vibe"/demeanor? Thanks for the input either way.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    yupp

I say so/sx like I said in vent. don't ask me why, just trust me, it's right
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I think an important part is whether my main worry/obsession, whether I'll find a significant other or not, is more a social or sexual concern. My opinion is that it could be either one, depending on the person and what they want from that. Other than that, not much else really worries me. There's not much else I actively obsess over, besides my orientation towards other people.
    I'd personally blame it on youth but it is important. I worry about this in two ways: more importantly, the fact that I know that life is better with an SO and they help me stabilize and grow as a person... and secondly, because I'm not going to be pretty and young forever.. there are more things to life than that, but I'd like to spend my youth enjoying and relishing in it. I have a feeling indulging in physical, carnal delights is not your top motivator.. I have a feeling you want someone there to support you--the way you support so many other people in your life.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Actually, with the info you posted above that has me leaning towards social 7. I'll bold what I related to:
    haha...just now seeing this. I think the reason people/Naranjo put in "not very sexual" is because you're combining gluttony and sexual dominance here <-which would probably lead to a lot of misconceptions and mistypes. It is an important piece really because *nymphomania* is not how these two come together. We're over-idealists...so we over-idealize romance, partner, sex...right along with everything else. We can't have sex with someone we're not over-idealizing haha (in love with.)

I was preoccupied with finding resources for you and never found out why this is occurring...why you're questioning this?

I hate saying this because as soon as I do someone will come and say he's a fricken 8 or some shit *eye roll*... but I was thinking of this just the other day...one of the best...albeit extreme examples of an ENFP 7w6 sx/so would be Che.

And I don't necessarily see you like this. Although I've seen SpongeBob typed as ENFP 7w6 sx/so as well and I agree haha.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I say so/sx like I said in vent. don't ask me why, just trust me, it's right
    Instinctual - I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I'd personally blame it on youth but it is important. I worry about this in two ways: more importantly, the fact that I know that life is better with an SO and they help me stabilize and grow as a person... and secondly, because I'm not going to be pretty and young forever.. there are more things to life than that, but I'd like to spend my youth enjoying and relishing in it. I have a feeling indulging in physical, carnal delights is not your top motivator.. I have a feeling you want someone there to support you--the way you support so many other people in your life.
    Bold is definitely one of my main reasons. I want to have as fun as possible with an SO, especially during the youthful years. So yes, youth is definitely a reason to blame it on! Also I think another reason, which is possibly socially motivated, is that I want to secure my place in the world. And with an SO and starting a family of my own, I see that as the ideal place to be.

For now I'm sticking with so/sx until someone convinces me otherwise. And I'm just gonna ignore Naranjo's social 7 description.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Starry
    Still want to be a sexual 7 @Elfboy ?
    never wanted to be one in the first place. I'd much rather be 8w7 or Sp 7 (Sexual 2 wouldn't be so bad either. they're cool as fuck lol)
    PS: I've seen that seminar btw
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Starry

never wanted to be one in the first place. I'd much rather be 8w7 or Sp 7 (Sexual 2 wouldn't be so bad either. they're cool as fuck lol)
    PS: I've seen that seminar btw
    Contribute to my thread dammit.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Contribute to my thread dammit.
    I have not read Naranjo's Sexual 7 description, but from what my friend tells me (who teaches seminars in the tradition of Naranjo in various hispanic countries) you seem to fit that description more than the Social 7 "Sacrifice" description)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ginkgo

so/sx