• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thank You, but you may stop helping now

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
nonononono. INFJ. neither you nor I are sensors. full stop. that is all. fin.

After reading that "in-the-head conversations" topic, I'm beginning to think Jen is right. We sensors do suck. :(

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
geez i feel awful now. :( still not showing you my bewbs.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
is your house dirty? can you walk to the kitchen without sidestepping or falling over? :laugh:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
is your house dirty? can you walk to the kitchen without sidestepping or falling over? :laugh:

i hate mess
i like things as simple as possible
by making them intricate

heart

heart on fire

INFJ actually do housework? :huh: Sure they think about it and moan about the mess...but actually doing it, well I am not sure I am really to believe this!

Where's Wandering when needed? :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
INFJ actually do housework? :huh: Sure they think about it and moan about the mess...but actually doing it, well I am not sure I am really to believe this!

Where's Wandering when needed? :D
my house is clean to an unsuspecting person such as yourself but there are a multitude of messes and half finished projects that i'm not showing you!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm no one to compare to because I'm questioning INFJ for myself these days.

But in comparison to other INFJ's on here, like Edahn was saying, you come across quite differently. Even the male INFJ's - I'm thinking wedekit, for example - quite different.

I'm not sure what type you would be, because you your posts are very brief. I don't have a terribly good feel for what you're really like, at all.

That's just me though.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?

This is the case. :)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm no one to compare to because I'm questioning INFJ for myself these days.

But in comparison to other INFJ's on here, like Edahn was saying, you come across quite differently. Even the male INFJ's - I'm thinking wedekit, for example - quite different.

I'm not sure what type you would be, because you your posts are very brief. I don't have a terribly good feel for what you're really like, at all.

That's just me though.
what other type would you be? I was talking to cafe today and realized something. before i got married i kept very much to myself and read a lot. my idea of fun was hanging out at the bookstore for hours reading and drinking coffee. once married things changed but i adjusted and still had a lot of time for myself. fast forward to today with three kids and i don't know whether i'm coming or going and feel forced into doing things i don't want to do. all of our children are extroverted and never seem to tire!

my point is depending on what's happening in your life, can your type change. Ivy's mentioned that when she scored ISFJ she wasn't in a happy place in her life. For me I am not able to spend lots of time being philosophical because i am always on the go, taking one kid here, picking up another there, etc. it's a wonder my brain functions at all.

heart

heart on fire
what other type would you be? I was talking to cafe today and realized something. before i got married i kept very much to myself and read a lot. my idea of fun was hanging out at the bookstore for hours reading and drinking coffee. once married things changed but i adjusted and still had a lot of time for myself. fast forward to today with three kids and i don't know whether i'm coming or going and feel forced into doing things i don't want to do. all of our children are extroverted and never seem to tire!

my point is depending on what's happening in your life, can your type change. Ivy's mentioned that when she scored ISFJ she wasn't in a happy place in her life. For me I am not able to spend lots of time philosophizing because i am always on the go, taking one kid here, picking up another there, etc. it's a wonder my brain functions at all.

I don't think a person changes type when this happens. I think they just get exahusted. :hug:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

my point is depending on what's happening in your life, can your type change. Ivy's mentioned that when she scored ISFJ she wasn't in a happy place in her life. For me I am not able to spend lots of time being philosophical because i am always on the go, taking one kid here, picking up another there, etc. it's a wonder my brain functions at all.

Yes, I think one can test differently based on their happiness level or stress level - that's for sure. Or even what they're focusing on in a certain phase in life. For example, in my early 20's, I still visualized myself as more of a rational/intellectual type, as I'd studied engineering intially and then biology in college, so post-college I viewed myself as the analytical sort - and tested NT as a result.

As for what type I'm contemplating now, well, INFP. Mostly because I wonder whether the Fe thing is something that's totally recent, and something I use to deal with social anxiety. And I'm *definitely* much 'floatier' than my real-life INFJ friends. I've never been goal-oriented, and have never really had a clue what I want to do with my life. Therefore I've always just kind of flowed, or waited things out til I gained more clarity. I don't know, other stuff. I type all about it in my blog. ;) Interaction styles - I don't really think I am chart-the-course, which is what INFJ supposedly is. And I think Fi is quite strong for me.

redacted

it's weird, i've read hundreds of your posts and i don't really have any idea what type you are.

i don't really get an INFJ vibe from you (i usually identify with INFJs more), but i wouldn't go as far as to say you are NOT an INFJ.

hmm.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
AvereX is very poetic and speaks in code language so of course it would be difficult to type him properly without knowing him irl. I still say the same thing (INFJ) and you're not always going to "relate" to persons who share your type. lots and lots of things to take into account.

redacted

^ i'm not saying that if i don't automatically relate to someone they're not an INFJ. i was just trying to explain that i didn't specifically pick up an INFJ vibe from him, and i usually do from other INFJs. i don't know if he'll find that piece of information useful, but he may take it into account.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
the only INFJ's here that I relate to/understand are Cafe, Eileen and (believe it or not) Athenian. And if you look at Lateralus's posts there are downright confrontational and controversial for an INFJ which isn't common behavior for our type. :whistling: Maybe there is a fifth dichotomy after all. :rolleyes:

redacted

i pretty much agree, there isn't necessarily that much personality in common between two members of the same type. you're an INFJ right? lol :)

but seriously, i think enneagram is a much better indicator of personality than MBTI.