• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thank You, but you may stop helping now

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
mine is 3x4. i'm not that familiar with enneagram so what does mine mean?

redacted

*****The Feeling Triad (2,3,4):
People in this triad haves issues with their feelings and identity that stem from a shame-based rejection of their own authentic self in favor of a personality they believe will be more acceptable. 2s suppress their needs to maintain a loving self-image and seek out specific responses from others to validate that they are loved. 4s look inwards at their feelings and imagination seeking to find stable sense of self based on how they are unlike or different others. 3s are in the middle and therefore maintain their self-image externally by striving to have qualities they think others want in them, and internally by engaging in inner dialogue and their imagination about the people they want to become.

*Type 2, Ego-Flattery:
Seeking to be worthy of love in other’s eyes, they suppress their own needs in order to take care of others’ needs. Can be empathetic, altruistic, compassionate, giving, loving, highly generous, selfless, giving unconditional love to self and others . Can deteriorate into “please pleasing”, “martyr-like” behavior, “loving to get love”, guilt-tripping, manipulation, “needing to be needed”, and an inability to recognize or acknowledge their own flaws.

*Type 3, Ego-Vanity:
Equating their value for their achievements rather then for who they are, they seek to excel in whatever they do and set aside their true feelings to adapt to what will give them positive regard from others. Can be outstanding, ambitious, inspiring, “human ideals”, successful, leaders, charming, highly competent, and can use their talents for the benefit of others. Can deteriorate into image-consciousness, “style over substance”, exhibitionism, deceitfulness, narcissism, and “doing whatever it takes” to get ahead.

*Type 4, Ego-Melancholy:
Seeking inwardly for a firm sense of identity and significance, they over identify with their emotional states and imagination and emphasizing their “uniqueness” or difference from other people. Can be sensitive, self-aware, creative, intuitive, compassionate, and emotionally strong. Can deteriorate into self-absorption, moodiness, self-consciousness, being temperamental, internalizing everything to intensify feelings, hypersensitivity, impracticality, melancholy, self-inhibition, depression, and self-destruction.

(taken from the facebook group)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the INFP arguments are quite convincing
and yet, with the support of my research, my posts and literary works convey otherwise
my feelings are much more objective and analytical than a clean cut " fuck you "
i have much too much Fe for such a scene

and i pride myself on aplomb and poise.
I say INFJ, too
i have yet to ever raise my voice in fervor or any kind of passion
unless having " fun " or encouraging someone else.

sorry it took so long to respond, i had to take a walk, read a little about something irrevelveant in order to achieve an objective solution-which according to a link i looked at before i left(thanks Si)
says that trait is an NFJ trait

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
:laugh: at the title change.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
^ ditto. now if i had only said that in my "type me" thread i could have avoided all sorts of nasty things. averex has damage control abilities!