• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me anonymously?

What type am I?

• INTJ

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • INTP

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • INFP

• ISTP

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I thought you didn't like politics. :thinking:

Oooh, INFJ's making a comeback.

why can't i just run people over with a train. that doesn't make it political. it just means they're extra squishy.mostly because they're on the computer and eating lots of chips

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
why can't i just run people over with a train. that doesn't make it political. it just means they're extra squishy.mostly because they're on the computer and eating lots of chips

Being run over by a rogue train sounds terrifying. You have my full support.

(omitting my vote)

9 votes for Ti/Fe, 2 for Te/Fi.
6 votes for Ni/Se, 5 for Ne/Si.

Hmm.

Last edited:

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Just gonna drop this in here.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.7)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************** (22.3)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************** (39.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************************** (40.4)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.5)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.5)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.​

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or ISTP

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You don't seem INTP to me. They come across like cats to me, in their writing. You don't come across that way.

You seem INTJish. Ish. I could be wrong; you haven't given us a lot of data.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
You don't seem INTP to me. They come across like cats to me, in their writing. You don't come across that way.

You seem INTJish. Ish. I could be wrong; you haven't given us a lot of data.

What animal do I write like then?

It's true, I haven't made much of a splash here. Maybe I'll do another video questionnaire some time when I'm more with it.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What animal do I write like then?

It's true, I haven't made much of a splash here. Maybe I'll do another video questionnaire some time when I'm more with it.

None that I can think of. I don't have animals for each type; just cats for INTPs. I'm not sure why. I think it's the detached sense of humor and the calmness.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
None that I can think of. I don't have animals for each type; just cats for INTPs. I'm not sure why. I think it's the detached sense of humor and the calmness.

Shucks. I can see the INTP/cat comparison. Now I feel compelled to find my voice's avatar in the animal kingdom... tentative jellyfish.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just gonna drop this in here.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.7)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************** (22.3)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************** (39.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************************** (40.4)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.5)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.5)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.​

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or ISTP

hmm...

i don't hate INTJ for you. you say you feel pretty sure of your type?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP

I am :notype:

hmm...

i don't hate INTJ for you. you say you feel pretty sure of your type?

Nah, not very sure. I wouldn't be surprised if I settled on any of the INs, ISTP, or ENTP. I think the results I posted showed lower Ne than I actually exhibit. Based on my understanding of the functions, though, INTJ does feel most comfortable.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
:laugh: Update:

7 for IP, 7 for IJ (1 for EJ, 1 for EP).
4 for F, 12 for T.
10 for Ni/Se, 6 for Ne/Si.
12 for Ti/Fe, 4 for Te/Fi.

If the majority nailed the axes, ISTP?

R

Riva

That's interesting. I don't know if my mind is organized enough to be considered Ti dominant. :unsure:

I cast the only vote for INTJ...

I think intjs are able to compartmentalize their lives and thoughts.

Isn't that being organized?

Nicodemus

It occurs to me that I never posted in this thread although I voted many moons ago. I think both INTJ and INFJ make sense for you. There is, however, an air of pleasantness about you that nudged me toward INFJ.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
It occurs to me that I never posted in this thread although I voted many moons ago. I think both INTJ and INFJ make sense for you. There is, however, an air of pleasantness about you that nudged me toward INFJ.

Thanks for the explanation. :) I regretted making the poll anonymous pretty quickly, but I thought no one would vote otherwise... T/F feels sort of arbitrary, since I identify with both Ji's and have probably underdeveloped both Je's.

I'm still strongly considering IxTP. Really delving into my past I can make an argument for Ti Hero (and it would explain the weakness of my Fe/Te).