1)What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
When I take the tests, I get different results. Commonly, ISFP, ISFJ, INFP. And since I don't trust my own mind, I'm asking for some help.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Peace. As little conflict as possible. Lot's of comfort, lots of beautiful things. Simplicity, fun, and my family and friends around and healthy and happy.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Yeah, that would be any time I'm cracking jokes and cracking people up!
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Anytime I hurt people I love. Those moments when I let words fly that I don't even mean. Then I brood about it, and beat myself up. Also, how darn fearful I can be, especially of emotional risks.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
The large part is how I feel. And of course, I like approval of those I care about. But mostly, it's how I feel.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
The big thing is me finally getting started on it! But once I do, I'm like a dog with a bone, I have such tunnel vision! I want it done right. Perfectly. Oh yeah, I want control of the outcome!
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
One of my favorite memories is of the hayrides some friends from church held at their house. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire, sang some songs, then went on the hayride. Such fun!
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I don't learn quickly, but once I do, I won't forget. And I'm VERY hands on. Show me how, and let me try it for myself.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
If we were to measure it on a scale of one to ten, I'd land around seven. I love to put things in order, yet my room can get SO messy! Once again, it boils down to putting things off. I love to "play" (write, watch TV) and work gets put off.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? I'm an information girl. I research or ask people in the know.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I can be a care taker. I once made a sandwich for a coworker, and I worry when people are sick. HOWEVER, I'm supper stubborn. I firmly believe in being myself. I won't do something just because it's "the thing" to do.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I'm like super shy. NORMALLY, I think before I speak. And I'm funny about groups. If I am comfortable, I can be the most vocal, even making everyone laugh. But if I'm not comfortable,I hang back, and am very quiet.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm mainly a look before you leap girl. I worry about safety. However, when an emergency arises, I'm cool as a cucumber. I guess I do feel actions speak louder then words. I'm the type that will give people a gift "just because" I love to give people little surprises. I actually get grossed out by a bunch of mushy, gushy words. I find it very uncomfortable.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I dunno. If it's Downton Abbey, forget it! I'm going nowhere! Other then that, it depends on my mood, which friends, and what they wanted to do. I love to go out, but I'm really a homebody.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
It ain't pretty! Firstly, I withdraw. And over think things. And then, I get tempermental. I'll blow up-with words-say stuff I don't mean...yikes!
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Really super loud people, who are loud just to be loud. Mean people. (they suck)
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
The latest gossip, the news, what we're watching on TV. My friend's kids, my dog, celebrities
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I honestly don't know.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends don't believe I'm shy. They see me as really confident. (HA!) Shy as I really am, my boss calls me the "PR" person! They believe I keep a super tidy home. No. It's not filthy, but there's stuff laying around that needs put away. I suppose my friends would never say I super active. I'm not. I like to take it easy and live in peace.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
My perfect day would be: Sleep till about ten, grab some breakfast and goof around on line for a while. Go shopping and grab a quick lunch with a friend. Come home, chill a while, then walk in the country with my dog and my mom. Grab a starbucks or an iced tea and watch my favorite TV shows. Write for a while, then go to bed.