User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 62

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    Ah... and why's that related to you having security / desiring security?
    makes ya feel good. Feeling good is emotional security.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    Man fuck Ti doms on second thought. Apparently they are a lot of douchebags from what I've been reading. Matter of fact, I now don't like the sound having an inferior feeling or thinking function. The former makes me see myself a graceless prick and the latter would have me constantly questioning my intelligence, or at least how much I truly value it. Someone teach me how to be anything other than EXTJ, IXTP, EXFJ, or IXFP please. Dead serious here. It would really make my poor little ego healthier.
    Ti-dom doesn't equal douchebag. I do see you having quite some emphasis on Fe though. I don't know if it's refined or not... I'm not the best judge of that. Honestly I don't know your type but your questionnaire had me thinking enneagram 3 and some Fe/Ti type. Sp-dom. This is all I can say.

  3. #43
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Oh hey look another one of my kind and he's an asshole. Finally, I was getting sick of these wussy istps.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    makes ya feel good. Feeling good is emotional security.
    OK well I have no idea what you're talking about there. Someone else can analyse this.

  5. #45
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    We all must bear our cross, dearie. We perceiving doms and inferiors are no pic-nic either


    Edit: ^ LOL. That was epic.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #46
    Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    Man fuck Ti doms on second thought. Apparently they are a lot of douchebags from what I've been reading. Matter of fact, I now don't like the sound having an inferior feeling or thinking function. The former makes me see myself a graceless prick and the latter would have me constantly questioning my intelligence, or at least how much I truly value it. Someone teach me how to be anything other than EXTJ, IXTP, EXFJ, or IXFP please. Dead serious here. It would really make my poor little ego healthier.
    You gotta remember that this is a subjective science your dealing with man, meaning, its never gonna be perfect, and everyone will always have their own opinion (disclaimer: some MUCH dumber than others). The whole T dom, F dom what ever stuff is offputting at first, but it really doesn't mean as much as it seems. There are bilionare F doms and billionaire T doms. The best way I've found to think of the F/T, is how you navigate yourself through the world.

    So you could think, do I navigate primarily using my senses, intuition, logic, or relationships (F)? Then think how you navigate secondarily.
    This will give you a good type indication.

    But, when youre done even so, there will still be small discrepencies. This is why we like enneagram. The enneagram explains the parts of the personality that the type may not clarify.

    Example: Ron Swanson - ISTP 8w9 - A badass who is clearly logical, yet is still very chill in his own way (the enneagram 9 is peacekeeper).

    I'm gonna lay off the information overload now, lol. I don't wanna confuse you, I know I would be confused right now if I had just started lol.


    EDIT: Now that I think of it, attitude is mostly enneagram.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    OK well I have no idea what you're talking about there. Someone else can analyse this.
    Having your heart in the right place, as I explained, makes you feel good by giving you some kind of inner peace/ sense of doing good deeds in the world, which translates into emotional security, which is obviously related to my yearning for security. Nothing not to understand there, unless you're a mental defective. These are the kinds of basic moral lessons society expects you to grasp in kindergarten. The fact that you would have "no idea what I'm taking about" baffles me.

  8. #48
    Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    Having your heart in the right place, as I explained, makes you feel good by giving you some kind of inner peace/ sense of doing good deeds in the world, which translates into emotional security, which is obviously related to my yearning for security. Nothing not to understand there, unless you're a mental defective. These are the kinds of basic moral lessons society expects you to grasp in kindergarten. The fact that you would have "no idea what I'm taking about" baffles me.
    There are a few morons on this site

  9. #49
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    Good question! Basically, it means having unconditional respect for women, children, men 65 and older, and animals. It means harming only those who have harmed the before-mentioned groups and/or your loved ones and being generous to those who are homeless, suicidal, autistic, etc. It's waking up in the morning and symbolically crossing your chest the way those Catholics do even if you are faithless, to show some kind of humility toward the universe. That sort of thing.
    looooool

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    looooool
    Funny? How?

Similar Threads

  1. The most interesting comic book villains
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 09:38 AM
  2. Which academic fields tend to have the most interesting people?
    By xisnotx in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 05:37 AM
  3. What type gets banned/punished the most?
    By Argus in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 08:15 AM
  4. [MBTItm] HEIST!!: Which Type Selections Would Makeup The Most Effective Team To Rob A Bank?
    By Winds of Thor in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO