Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

Sp is the most common instinctual variant (probably 50% of population or higher), tho.
    Really???

That's interesting if its true.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    Pull your head out of your ass! I would say I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I wouldn't want bolster your ego by making you think you've stumped me with your ever so complex "INFJ" observations, so instead I will attempt to respond to your convoluted mess of a post...with questions.

How am I acting like i'm doing anyone a favor? Perhaps it was when I said 17 questions is sufficient?

Hmm...nope. That was a way letting readers know that I don't think any further ones would be necessary for illustrating my type, no favors asked. Or was it when I said "Now type away"? Surely not. Surely a playful, pretty obscure request is in no way, shape, or form asking for favors.

I don't know how to be more blunt here. You really made no real sense there. Btw, I think getting butturt for no good reason and displaying a trivial gif of a fucking Kardashian as a result of it is so far from something an authentic INFJ would ever do it's borderline comical.

Edit: Okay, "now type away" is technically asking for a favor, but not in any sort of entitled fashion and certainly does not warrant vulgar insults.
    Fixed. =)

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Banned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Exactly...
    Whaddaya mean "hints"? I thought my type has been confirmed. And yeah..siblings. Fighting. Cute. And I hate to be a scrooge or something but it's pretty obnoxious when you reply with nothing relevant to arguments brought up in my post, unless of course that's your way of letting me know I'm right after all? Maybe? (All referring to a message you sent me in some realm apart from this thread that I, for the life of me, can't figure out how to respond to outside this thread, so sorry if that's not to be done here).

Or was it when I said "Now type away"?
    That was it. You see it as making use of a free service this forum offers to its users, he sees it as asking complete strangers for a special favor.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Even the title can be interpreted as an insult to its users, if it were deliberately misread.

Basically, my first gut reaction was 'and what makes you think you're interesting enough for us to go through a wall of text and for you to then take your free 'typing' and leave since this forum isn't interesting in any other way to you' as well, but I realised that it was likely just an honest observation and even likely a compliment of sorts. Given the Fe inferior, the rest of the post was in much the same vein - blunt, honest and to the point.

Iow, OP, you went straight for what you wanted - like a true STP. Unfortunately, that kind of 'straightness' when not properly formulated (aka using Fe), can come off as entitled and pedantic. The rest of your posts however gave away that you're just a straight shooter focused on a goal and that the perceived entitlement was just that - perceived.

All yeghor was doing is pointing out that your formulations might need work in order to not give off such a vibe. As he is an Fe-user, it is likely to bug him more than others who are less focused on such matters. Up to you to decide what you do with the feedback and if it is in fact an area you'd want to work on in order to smoothen interpersonal relationships in the future.

Oh - and welcome to TypeC
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Ftr, I felt there was nothing problematic about the OP and that @yeghor's gif was petty, disproportional, unwarranted, made no sense, and was ill-advised.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

That's a fine analysis, but question: how is yearning for security in all contexts of life such an odd thing to say? Seems a pretty common desire to me.
    It doesn't seem odd to me but it's not a desire that everyone has, not really one of my desires either. You're probably sp-dom. If you ever decide to delve into enneagram... why aren't you interested in it right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Even the title can be interpreted as an insult to its users, if it were deliberately misread.

Basically, my first gut reaction was 'and what makes you think you're interesting enough for us to go through a wall of text and for you to then take your free 'typing' and leave since this forum isn't interesting in any other way to you' as well, but I realised that it was likely just an honest observation and even likely a compliment of sorts. Given the Fe inferior, the rest of the post was in much the same vein - blunt, honest and to the point.
    Well that former interpretation, that's what I call unnecessary reading between the lines. :P

I would agree with the second interpretation though. That's how I immediately saw it, I guess I just didn't assume anything F-ish and that's why.

Basically I think about it this way, if there's a forum where people like to analyse other people's types then it shouldn't be an issue to make such requests. Or if it's really an issue, then just shut down the whole forum section. See, that doesn't sound likely

Btw I like your overall analysis (the parts not quoted as well).

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    It doesn't seem odd to me but it's not a desire that everyone has, not really one of my desires either. You're probably sp-dom. If you ever decide to delve into enneagram... why aren't you interested in it right now?

Well that former interpretation, that's what I call unnecessary reading between the lines. :P

I would agree with the second interpretation though. That's how I immediately saw it, I guess I just didn't assume anything F-ish and that's why.

Basically I think about it this way, if there's a forum where people like to analyse other people's types then it shouldn't be an issue to make such requests. Or if it's really an issue, then just shut down the whole forum section. See, that doesn't sound likely

Why, thank you.

Keep in mind your way of viewing the world aint the only one. You may not read between the lines or consider it a waste of your time, but the subtle innuendo, nuance and wording that can be used to wield social and emotional power should not be underestimated. Eloquency is a weapon. This area of expertise is a chessboard all onto its own. And for those mastering that realm, your view on that matter is going to be...shall we say, cute?

Add to that the limitations to speech here due to the lack of access to body language, verbal cues and intonations and well...these kind of miscommunications happen. There is an art to wording things in a way that make them unambiguous - or, very ambiguous depending on your goal.

But yes, it tends not to be a focus for ISTPs so they're more likely to run into this kind of issue. And they're not alone, many an FP runs into this issue as well due to Fi not really dealing with the realm of social courtesy. I know I did, back when - and occasionally still do when Im in a 'fuck it' mood.

It's a matter of preferences, after all. And aint that exactly why we're here - to learn about how others see the world and discover our own blindspots
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post

That's not true. It is one of your desires. Maybe you are confused as to what security means. I means having plentiful food, water, shelter, a sound mind, your heart in the right place,the ability to keep your lights on, so on and so forth. It's called survival and has little to do eneegaram or whatever it's called. Strange how my least unique little tidbit of info I included in my questionnaire has attracted so much dialogue.